Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 839 840 841 842 843 844 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:34 pm
Rough, huh?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:53 pm
Rough indeed sweatdrop I had slept on the couch up here for a while because jabbress was having a private conversation in her office and I did not wish to disturb her, jhal the furniture in this area is not meant for sleeping on and I found it mzilst uncomfortable crying Additionally, my rest was constantly being disturbed by others.

I had even mistakenly fallen asleep up here earlier instead of in my quarters, only this time on the floor gonk Though my rest this time was mostly uninterrupted, I did not sleep as deeply as I would have had I been in my own chambers.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:13 am
*seeing that Showa had vanished just as suddenly as she appeared, he finishes his glass of wine and takes the bottle down with him back to his private quarters*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:32 am
-stirs in her sleep while surrounded by Icy's pillows and psihug's head still lying on her-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:48 am
*wakes up to find Officer Dougerty asleep in her bed next to her and the TV off. She watches him sleep soundly for a bit and sighs while wondering what a man such as this sees in her. His sworn duty is to uphold law and order but yet here he is with her in her bed…it just doesn't make any sense. She sighs again and decides to get up, get dressed and head upstairs for a latte since the espresso machine sitting in her kitchen isn't hooked up yet. She goes through the long corridor and passageway to the espresso machine in the Main Bar.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:00 am
-slowly opens her eyes, a bit confused at where she is- confused -quickly remembering she smiles and then feels something lying on her. Looking down, she sees psihug and blushes- redface -she sighs longingly and gently lifts his head from her body. thinks- He's gay? Good grief, Charlie Brown, you have poor taste in men. -she sighs again, leaving her dragon plushie with psihug since the man is still cuddling it, looks at her watch and steps carefully over the others, wondering if perhaps Psyzapp is up and moving around-

-she softly opens the door of Icy's room and goes out into the hallway- Whoo lordy! -she shivers- I probably should have opted for grabbing at least a blanket or a shirt! -shrugging and telling herself she'll only be out a minute she looks up and down the hallway- stressed Dammit! I should have paid more attention last night. -she picks a direction and heads that way-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:25 am
*she finishes her latte, looks at the time and at the person still asleep on some pillows in her bar. She gets annoyed and decides to text Psihug and Black to throw this bum out by the time she returns at the end of the day or there will be trouble. evil She then sends a message to Officer Dougherty telling him she will be in business meetings today and possibly shopping after. She saw a lovely pair of Jimmy Choo's with a matching handbag the other day that were just "to die" for. heart Not to mention that she is nearly out of her favorite perfume. wink With that, she goes into her office, grabs her handbag out of her desk and leaves.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:36 am
-finally finds her way upstairs, out into the office, and then to the bar. she peeks around the corner seeing who is out in the bar, finding no one she sighs- Whew, that was a close one, but too bad psyzapp isn't around. -pouts a little- Well, I guess I can get some hot cocoa to warm me up some -goes to the expresso machine-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:53 am
-walks into the bar and looks around. New to the place, Dec looks for a friendly face. Seeing a familiar head of hair, Dec goes for broke and approaches the espresso machine.- “Hey Dame.” –raises an eyebrow at her attire- “Fancy running into you here.”  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:59 am
*comes out of his quarters and into the main area to return the glass he took down to his room. As he opens the office door and looks out, he sees someone with colorful flowing hair standing in front of the espresso machine*
Gi ussta~ How lovely~

*as he goes behind the counter and places his glass in the sink, another woman enters the tavern. He looks at both women and smiles, bowing slightly*
Vendui', ladies~ I hope you are well.

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:05 am
-whips around at the familar voice- omgomgomg Dec? -sees him and is mortified- What are you doing he... -before she can finish, Ryzan comes into the room- -thinks- omg, why did I decide to come up here dressed like this?!? Ryzan...hi...this is ...um...ah...uh... sweatdrop redface Dec... er...um...Decorera, my...uh...um...acquaintance... -tires to unobtrusively slide behind the counter and cover herself-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:14 am
Acquaintance? *takes notice of dame's clear discomfort. Unsure of whether it is because of this acquaintance of hers or her attire, he tries to aid her the only way he can think of.*

It is a bit chilly, xas? *unbuttons and removes his vest, offering it to dame*

Ryzan Vixtul

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:15 am
Dec looks over at the handsome dark elf who approached them. -Lady, huh.– Dec rolled his eyes; quite used to men assuming his long hair and sweet face meant he was a girl. Not that it bothered him any.
Dec smirked at Dame’s embarrassed introduction. Wondering how long he could keep up the illusion of being female, Dec fluttered his eyelashes and slunk over to the dark elf. "Why hello, Ryzan. It’s a pleasure to meet you." Stepping over to Dame, Dec turned up the flirting a notch, just to bother Dame. "Acquaintances? Dame...is that all I am to you? After all those nights together?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:20 am
Oh...um...thanks Ryzan sweatdrop redface -hastily takes his vest and buttons it over herself- Um...-starts studdering again at dec's words, flushing deeper- redface redface redface Um...ah...heh...w...why are you here, Dec?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:23 am
- smirks and leans over the counter to whisper- "Not like I haven't seen you in less." He winked and continued in a hushed tone, "Actually, its kinda nice to reminisce" -leans against the bar and looks at Ryzan from under his eyelashes-

EDITED  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 839 840 841 842 843 844 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games