Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 840 841 842 843 844 845 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:28 am
ohgodohgodohgod -slinks down more behind the counter trying to cover her bottom half and kicks herself again thinking- why did I come up here like this??!? Why....why are you here, dec? -thinks- obviously to humiliate me in front of my friends...again gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:28 am
The pleasure is all mine, Decorera~
*takes Decorera's hand and kisses it to more formally greet them. Thinking the conversation between "she" and dame was rather personal, he feels like a bit of a third wheel and backs away quietly to attempt making a latte*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:31 am
-gets a little panicky when Ryzan steps away- -thinks-OH GOD! Where are you going? -moves a millimeter in Ryzan's direction- Uh..um, Ryzan, Dec here...uh...he...well I've known him a while...He...uh... -thinks hastily for a reason to bring Ryzan back over- Uh... -fails epically-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:40 am
looks over at Ryzan –Well, I didn’t want to drive him away. Looks like I’ll have to stop- "Just teasing, Dame. Probably a little too much than a gentleman should” –he kept his eyes on Ryzan wondering if the fact that Ryzan had just kissed a guys hand would upset him.- “Well, I heard you were hanging around here and thought I'd come see what caught your interest. Seems like you’ve made some good friends. Did you meet Dame here, Ryzan?"  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:43 am
-is a bit relieved he is turning his attention to Ryzan- sweatdrop stressed Uh, um...nothing. Can't a girl just go to a bar? -hand on hip, hoping he doesn't remember she doesn't drink-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:44 am
eek *stops what he is doing immediately at hearing dame, the dread he feels growing more intense at what Decorera has to say. His eyes grow wide and his face flushes red with embarrassment*
"He"? sweatdrop "Gentleman"? Gi ussta!

*turns to Decorera anxiously*
My deepest apologies, Decorera! I had assumed you were a woman sweatdrop That was mzilst rude of me. I do hope you may find it in yourself to forgive such a grave mistake.

*looks down sheepishly*

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:48 am
sweatdrop rolleyes stare Not that he'll mind much, with your stupid cute elf face... -mutters under breath as she looks at Ryzan's cute actions-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:54 am
-Dec slid his gaze over to Dame and raised his eyebrow, making it clear he remembered but wasn’t going to call her on it. Ryzan’s heartfelt apology was too much though. He’s so sweet. God, could I be more of a girl… or a bi guy… Dec laughed out loud. “Quite alright, Ryzan. I didn’t mind at all. It was rather cute and I’ve always been fond of cute.” -He slid his eyes over to Dame and back again.- “Course I didn’t do much to correct you. Was kinda mean of me. Sorry. Isn’t often I get to flirt with a handsome guy and a pretty girl in the same conversation.”  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:05 am
*holds his cheek and blushes at Decorera's compliment*
Gi ussta~ redface There is no need for an apology redface I really should have waited for you to introduce yourself, or for fair dame here to introduce us.

*smiles bashfully as he looks over to dame*
Such a charming friend you have redface

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:08 am
redface -blushes at Dec's comment-

-then stifles a groan at Ryzan's- Yeah. rolleyes Such a charmer. rolleyes -forced smile at Ryzan- stare

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:16 am
*hides syringe behind her back and walks in with Tes's clothes*

Hi dame! Ryzan. Have you guys seen Tes? He was over at the clinic last night and I sorta lost track of him. I mean, he disappeared while my back was turned and I want to make sure he is okay. I have his clothes...

Oh hi, Decorera. Who let you into the guild? I mean. Um. It's been a long time, hasn't it?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:22 am
-smiled at Ryzan, with a hint of wickedness in it. Lord he was cute. He blinked at Bandaid. –

Hey Bandaid. I’ve actually been a part of the guild a long time. At least three years; just haven’t been around a lot. I mean, I never even knew about this bar here. Good to see you, but ... who in the world gave you that freakin huge syrine?

-points to the needle sticking out over her shoulder.-

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:24 am
*feels a bit confused by dame's reaction, wondering if he had perhaps said something wrong. He looks at her and tilts his head slightly to the side*
Is there something troubling you?

*just then, bandaidd enters inquiring about Tes*
Nau... I have not seen Quortek since.. since... redface *bites his lower lip a little and giggles to himself, then tries to look more casual, pushing the thought of recent events back to muse over at a later time. He looks down at the bundle of clothing in her hand and scratches his chin* May I inquire as to why you have his clothing?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:24 am
Bandy! -runs over and huggles her almost getting sticked- What the hell, bandy! What is that? And no, I haven't seen TES for quite a while.

...wait...TES is running around naked? -looks at Dec out of the corner of her eyes briefly- twisted Well HOT damn! Let's find him! -devious grin-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:31 am
*hugs dame happily*

Sorry about the syringe! I need it to vaccinate a new cabana boy. oh dear! just look at this place! dark and gloomy and a mess!

*opens the curtains and turns on the lights, which are much too dim. luckily, there are lots of spare 300w bulbs in her carpetbag and she has no problem sharing them, humming while she changes out the light bulbs and burning her fingers a little. now there's so much room in her bag she decides it's time for a little change around the place and scoops all of the liquor off the shelves and out of the fridge and picks the lock on the cabinet and scoops the good stuff in with the rest. who would have known lock picking would ever come in handy, she wonders. finding a small white towel on the floor, she dusts off the shelves, before arranging an assortment of tea sets and imported herbal teas [without caffeine] and fruit juices*

yay! I have been wanting to do this for a long time! you guys will thank me someday. friends don't let friends drink!

*for a finishing touch, she takes that pitiful looking tree out and throws it in the dumpster and puts in lighted palm trees in the darker corners and floating hibiscus centerpieces and bright floral tablecloths on all the tables. satisfied with her work, she smiles beatifically with hands on hips, picks up her bag and leaves*

Let me know if you hear anything about Tes, will ya guys?

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 840 841 842 843 844 845 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games