Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 841 842 843 844 845 846 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:34 pm
-nemu is walking with the entire group, of her step father and uncles-
mayun: too bad!
severus: but its not fair!
sev: i had to put up with the same thing when june left me....for...ugh, daraith
nemu: pfft, june was never up to your standards anyway, you deserve much BETTER!!!~  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:37 pm
Shun smiled and calm ed Grace down. "Don't worry. She's my friend." He said. H then noticed Nemu and the others and waved happily.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:38 pm
Kinyo held Tetsigu in her hands. It grew as it should...the demonic ora comming off of her. Toko-Yoshi was stuck to a tree. Her mind was screaming...DON'T JUST SIT THERE TOKO-YOSHI!! RUN!! "Do it now!" NO!! She pulled it behind her back, ready to swing. A voice came from her mouth "Toko-Yoshi, die!" Tears poured out of Kinyo's eyes, even though she showed no emotion. Toko-Yoshi...no...no...no The voice came again, chanting the command. "WIND SCAR!" NOO!!! The attack shot giant enerygy waves directly at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:39 pm
RCT-1107 sev
-nemu is walking with the entire group, of her step father and uncles-
mayun: too bad!
severus: but its not fair!
sev: i had to put up with the same thing when june left me....for...ugh, daraith
nemu: pfft, june was never up to your standards anyway, you deserve much BETTER!!!~

Grace walked looking down. She was a little nervous being in the forest.
User Image  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:41 pm
*she curls up all warm on the same tree branch*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:41 pm
blessedheart
Shun smiled and calm ed Grace down. "Don't worry. She's my friend." He said. H then noticed Nemu and the others and waved happily.

-mayun leapt into a tree, as sevs whistled, and severus smirked, taunting nemu-
severus: ur boyfriend is calling you
nemu: no duh!
severus: damnit!  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:42 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Kinyo held Tetsigu in her hands. It grew as it should...the demonic ora comming off of her. Toko-Yoshi was stuck to a tree. Her mind was screaming...DON'T JUST SIT THERE TOKO-YOSHI!! RUN!! "Do it now!" NO!! She pulled it behind her back, ready to swing. A voice came from her mouth "Toko-Yoshi, die!" Tears poured out of Kinyo's eyes, even though she showed no emotion. Toko-Yoshi...no...no...no The voice came again, chanting the command. "WIND SCAR!" NOO!!! The attack shot giant enerygy waves directly at him.

There was an explosion as it hit the tree. "T...t...toko....yoshi." She broke free. "TOKO-YOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!" She was stuck to the ground. She couldn't move. "Toko-Yoshi...I'm sorry..." she lost control.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:42 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever

-severus sat by, watching, when he realized what was happening, he concidered interveneing, but didnt know if he should-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:43 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun went up to them and smiled. "Hey.Whats up?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:44 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever

There was an explosion as it hit the tree. "T...t...toko....yoshi." She broke free. "TOKO-YOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!" She was stuck to the ground. She couldn't move. "Toko-Yoshi...I'm sorry..." she lost control.

She broke free again, now able to move. She runs up to him. "Toko-Yoshi? Toko-Yoshi...open your eyes....I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..."She is crying on his limp body.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:45 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

nemu: nothing much, just relaxing, enjoying a walk in the park-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:49 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Can I walk with you?" Shun asked, smiling.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:50 pm
*she was comfy* (hey look jefafa actually bought me one... i am almost crying)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:51 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Can I walk with you?" Shun asked, smiling.

-nemu was quick to take his hand, and pull him close- of course you can silly, like i said, your part of the clan, your welcome to walk with us  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:54 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever

She broke free again, now able to move. She runs up to him. "Toko-Yoshi? Toko-Yoshi...open your eyes....I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..."She is crying on his limp body.

Toko-Yoshi stays asleep...resting. She looks at him. She puts her lips to his. Please heal Toko-Yoshi...I can't live without you... A light flashes on his wounds and they vanished. Toko-Yoshi...I...need you...Need you... Need you...  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 841 842 843 844 845 846 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games