Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 841 842 843 844 845 846 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:33 am
OMG! BANDY! -attempts to snatch the bag- What the hell are you doing! Put that all back! Psyzapp will KILL you! Hell! Psyzapp will kill ME and Ryzan! -looks over at him- eek

-quickly closes the curtains-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:36 am
-caught Dame glance and suddenly his brain was assaulted with images of pretty naked people running around. Considering he had no idea who TES was, Dec got rather creative with looks and gender. Looked away quickly to hide his blush.- -Wait a minute, why is Dame so eager to find… Dec narrowed his eyes as a wave of jealousy swept him. Hold up, she’s your ex not your girlfriend. Calm down-

-watched in shock as Bandaid assaulted the bar. Nooooooo! The drinks! Hands start twitching as the nice manly bar was transformed to a floral tea shop.-

Bandaid! What are you doing!

-runs to help Dame-

EDITED  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:41 am
-puts several bottles with Darth Vader's "face" on them in the bar-

-takes the remaining bottle to her table-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:44 am
-runs up and starts shaking Ryzan, freaking out- WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!? -then notices Kanjite Knight, runs to her-

Kanjite Knight! I'm so glad you are here, I was about to call for you! We need help -motions wildly to the place- Bandaidd went crazy and took all the liquor and made this place...-hisses- pretty. We're gonna need more liquor than just that! Do you have any at your place? Can you get some fast?

-takes a deep breath and slows down- Can you help with the light bulbs and s**t too? -looks up at the blaringly white lights-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:44 am
Oh my...

DEUS EX MACHINA!

-fills the room with energy, transforming it back into a fully-stocked bar-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:48 am
Zolarix! gonk
*shrieks in pain at the brightness and quickly covers his eyes. He feels around where his vest was for his glasses, forgetting that he had lent the vest to dame. Not knowing what else to do, he cowers behind the counter and curls up in its shadow*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:48 am
As for the bright lights... -materializes the scythe, which glows as the bulbs burn out-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:49 am
*feels bad about the ice tree in the dumpster and takes it out*

Sorry, tree. Even though you are ugly, you are alive and I should respect that. I'll take you back to my office and prune you properly and repot and see if you can't be a happy pretty tree someday. It might hurt a little at first and I'm sorry for that, but it will be for the best. you'll see!

*wonders if she still has vitamin B root booster anywhere as she lugs the tree back to her place*

bandaidd
Crew

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:51 am
RYZAN! eek -runs to him- Ryzan! Are you okay, Ryzan? -kneels and pulls him to her- Ry?

-yells up quickly behind the bar- Thanks Kanjite Knight! -returns attention to the dark elf on her lap-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:53 am
If bandaidd does that at my place she gets a lifetime banning.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:56 am
-fetches Ryzan a cool drink and a cool cloth for his eyes.- Hey Ryzan, here you want these?
-places them in his hand so he doesn't have to look.-

[sorry Ryzan. Fixed my spelling]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:01 pm
*keeping his hand over his eyes, he turns his head in the direction of dame's voice*
....x.. xas. I am fine, fair dame. My apologies if I worried you...

Are the lights gone? I usually wear tinted eyewear to protect myself from such things, jhal I seem to have misplaced them. sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:05 pm
Oh...Ryzan, I don't think I have anything -pats herself down and feels something in the vest- Oh! Wait! -pulls out a glasses case and opens it, revealing Ryzan's glasses- Here you go dear, they were in your vest! -gently closes his hand around them and then takes the cool cloth from Ryzan's hand, mopping his brow- Are you okay, dear? Are you sure? -looks up at dec, gratitude in her eyes, she mouths a 'thank you' and flushes- redface  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 841 842 843 844 845 846 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games