Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 842 843 844 845 846 847 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:56 pm
((sorry for going out like that heart... my modem is with an strange habit of ding at the worst times now... and were did you leave me?))  
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Kinyo held Tetsigu in her hands. It grew as it should...the demonic ora comming off of her. Toko-Yoshi was stuck to a tree. Her mind was screaming...DON'T JUST SIT THERE TOKO-YOSHI!! RUN!! "Do it now!" NO!! She pulled it behind her back, ready to swing. A voice came from her mouth "Toko-Yoshi, die!" Tears poured out of Kinyo's eyes, even though she showed no emotion. Toko-Yoshi...no...no...no The voice came again, chanting the command. "WIND SCAR!" NOO!!! The attack shot giant enerygy waves directly at him.

There was an explosion as it hit the tree. "T...t...toko....yoshi." She broke free. "TOKO-YOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!" She was stuck to the ground. She couldn't move. "Toko-Yoshi...I'm sorry..." she lost control.

She broke free again, now able to move. She runs up to him. "Toko-Yoshi? Toko-Yoshi...open your eyes....I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..."She is crying on his limp body.

Toko-Yoshi stays asleep...resting. She looks at him. She puts her lips to his. Please heal Toko-Yoshi...I can't live without you... A light flashes on his wounds and they vanished. Toko-Yoshi...I...need you...Need you... Need you...

Toko-Yoshi... tears fall from her eyes I need you...I can't live without you... His eyes open alittle and sees Kinyo kissing him. He pulls back.
T:K..Kinyo?
K:Toko-Yoshi! *hugs him*
T:Kinyo. *hugs her*
K:You'll be ok now?
T:Kinyo...  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
notingles
((sorry for going out like that heart... my modem is with an strange habit of ding at the worst times now... and were did you leave me?))

(notingles, i got ur pm, THATS NOT COOL!!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:59 pm
(Its okay and ur at Ba's shop resting on the counter)
Shun blushed as she smiled and nodded. He held her hand back and started to walk happily.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:02 pm
RCT-1107 sev
notingles

((and my connection is slow and my avi is coller now... is it? in any case just the truth your characters have romantic interest for younger people and i watch blood+))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:05 pm
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles

((and my connection is slow and my avi is coller now... is it? in any case just the truth your characters have romantic interest for younger people and i watch blood+))

(stfu, sorry, had to defend myself somehow, and even so, thiers not much age differances, between any of them!)  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
(well night people... i should be on late tomarrow... bye bye)  
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Kinyo held Tetsigu in her hands. It grew as it should...the demonic ora comming off of her. Toko-Yoshi was stuck to a tree. Her mind was screaming...DON'T JUST SIT THERE TOKO-YOSHI!! RUN!! "Do it now!" NO!! She pulled it behind her back, ready to swing. A voice came from her mouth "Toko-Yoshi, die!" Tears poured out of Kinyo's eyes, even though she showed no emotion. Toko-Yoshi...no...no...no The voice came again, chanting the command. "WIND SCAR!" NOO!!! The attack shot giant enerygy waves directly at him.

There was an explosion as it hit the tree. "T...t...toko....yoshi." She broke free. "TOKO-YOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!" She was stuck to the ground. She couldn't move. "Toko-Yoshi...I'm sorry..." she lost control.

She broke free again, now able to move. She runs up to him. "Toko-Yoshi? Toko-Yoshi...open your eyes....I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..."She is crying on his limp body.

Toko-Yoshi stays asleep...resting. She looks at him. She puts her lips to his. Please heal Toko-Yoshi...I can't live without you... A light flashes on his wounds and they vanished. Toko-Yoshi...I...need you...Need you... Need you...

Toko-Yoshi... tears fall from her eyes I need you...I can't live without you... His eyes open alittle and sees Kinyo kissing him. He pulls back.

K:Toko-Yoshi...
She kisses him stait in the lips. Toko-Yoshi struggled at first, but then stopped...he held her in his arms, coving her with some wet blood. Toko-Yoshi...never leave my side... a tear falls. You always wanted me, didn't you?  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:06 pm
blessedheart
(Its okay and ur at Ba's shop resting on the counter)
Shun blushed as she smiled and nodded. He held her hand back and started to walk happily.

-she smiled, cuddling closely to shun, even as they walked-
nemu: master, do you really think me and shun could get married?
mayun: of course, provided shun says yes  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:08 pm
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles

(stfu, sorry, had to defend myself somehow, and even so, thiers not much age differances, between any of them!)
((two year minimun, 20 years medium))ed wakes up at bas and looks around as he yawns "wa... were am i?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:09 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever

K:Toko-Yoshi...
She kisses him stait in the lips. Toko-Yoshi struggled at first, but then stopped...he held her in his arms, coving her with some wet blood. Toko-Yoshi...never leave my side... a tear falls. You always wanted me, didn't you?

Toko-Yoshi... she thought crying Don't scare me like that....don't die by me... she cried I need you...I'm so sorry.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:10 pm
Shun blushed and nodded. "I-I would like to but I'm not ready just yet." Shun said as he kept walking

Ba came out form the back and looked at Ed. "Well hello there sonny. Glad to see your awake."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:12 pm
blessedheart
Shun blushed and nodded. "I-I would like to but I'm not ready just yet." Shun said as he kept walking

Ba came out form the back and looked at Ed. "Well hello there sonny. Glad to see your awake."

Kinyo passes out. Toko-Yoshi picks her up and brings her to the nearest store...(Ba's place!)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:14 pm
blessedheart

((you guys still didnt answer if my old avi was better))"i think am overworking... oh and the roses already bloomed on the villa"and kinyo enters as ed looked to the door "you got new costomers"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:15 pm
notingles
blessedheart

((you guys still didnt answer if my old avi was better))"i think am overworking... oh and the roses already bloomed on the villa"and kinyo enters as ed looked to the door "you got new costomers"

Toko-Yoshi holds her in his arms. "She passed out in the forest, can she rest here?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 842 843 844 845 846 847 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games