Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 842 843 844 845 846 847 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:24 pm
*rubs his eyes for a moment before sliding on his glasses, at first a bit afraid to open his eyes *
Xas xas... there is no cause for concern. I am simply just not accustomed to such a level of luminance, nor was I really ever meant to be.

*makes sure his glasses are completely covering his eyes before allowing himself to open them. Seeing dame and Decorera nearby, he smiles at them both*
I thank the two of you for your concern. *feels a bit embarrassed about how he reacted* I suppose there are better ways that could have been handled, xas? sweatdrop

*sinks down a little where he sits, knowing he must have just made a complete fool of himself.*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:26 pm
*yawns and stretches before noticing that dame is gone and Langer is still there. He wrops Langer around his neck and goes to the kitchen to eat some cold pizza for breakfast and washes it down with a soda. Tiptoeing around the still sleeping ladies, he quietly makes his way to the bathroom and brushes his teeth with just a trickle of water before making his exit, closing the door silently behind him and fumbling around in the darkened hallway till he finds the barroom at last*

Dame! I didn't even wake up when you left. I slept sooo deeply. How was your night? *gives her a hug, then stops hugging quickly when he notices a new gorgeous guy in the room*

*staring rudely, looking him up and down, he addresses dame again*

Would you like Langer back? Dame? Who is your friend, if I may be so bold?  

psihug

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:30 pm
-smiles at Dame for being so nice to the guy. Listens to Ryzan then blows out a breath in amusement-

Better ways to handle searing pain? You’re a better man than I if you could do that. Nothing to be ashamed of.

-Offers them each a hand up with a charming smile-

Come on let’s get you two up and them maybe I can buy you both a drink. Maybe some fruit juice for you, Dame.

-He braces him self ready to pull them both up at the same time or one at a time.-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:30 pm
-hugs Ryzan- I am just so glad you are okay, Ryzan. -kisses his cheek and is then hugged from behind, realising it is Psihug, she blushes- redface -a brief flash of anger passing her face, quickly goes away, she turns and smiles at psihug- Nah, you can keep Langer for a little while longer. -smiles again, teeth gritting- This, -motions to Decorera- This is Decorera. -turns back to Ryzan- stare -and sits beside him, her back to the counter, and pulls her knees up to her chin, she smiles at everyone-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:35 pm
*looking up at Decorera bashfully, he begins to take his hand when he notices psihug approach out the corner of his eye. Turning his head to see, he is completely shocked at the sight... holding his hand over his mouth to hide his astonishment at psihug's attire and trying his hardest not to stare*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:39 pm
-gracefully declines dec hand with a small shake of her head, and rises to her feet- I need the hard stuff - she mutters and goes to the minifridge, snatching a cherry coke-

rolleyes -she huffs and pops the top, chugging half the can-

Ryzan, I'm feeling less cold now, would you like your vest back? -she quickly takes it off and lays it on the counter, thinking- What's the point of modesty when all the men in the bar are friggin' gay? rolleyes neutral stare

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:44 pm
-Dec drops his hands feeling foolish and takes a step away. redface Clearly they like begin down there. Course can’t blame her. I am kinda her ex and I am kinda flirting with the guy she obviously likes. That’s probably got to make him uncomfortable too. redface Not liking feeling embarrassed, he took another step away and took a look at the new guy. Nods at Psihug and without even a raised eyebrow at his clothing, offers-

Hey, nice to meet you. I’m an old friend of Dame's just stopping by.

-He saw Dame get up and backed off a little more; realizing it really hadn’t been too kind of him to push back into Dame’s life-

Probably, should get going anyway. Nice to meet you all.

-starts heading for the door-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:45 pm
damecharlie
What's the point of modesty when all the men in the bar are friggin' gay? rolleyes neutral stare
{ rofl }  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:54 pm
Quote:
What's the point of modesty when all the men in the bar are friggin' gay?

[[Hey, Dec's bi. If he wasn't embarrassed, he would be enjoying your attributes ... again. -smirks- ]]  
damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 22 Total: 22 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:56 pm
((Shuddup TES! lol. twisted Or I'll just track you down and play a little PTTOTES worth double the points! -shakes the shackles-))

-sighs, knowing dec is embarassed and, for some unknown reason, feeling bad about it, she tries to help him, knowing he likes darts- Dec, wanna play a little game of darts? We have a ...special way of playing here. -grins evilly and walks over to the Pin The Tail On TES game- All you have to do is pick an image and throw the pins to see if you win!

Choose from one of these:

TES donkey AAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND TES submissive

User ImageUser Image

-grabs one, takes aim, and throws-

-chooses submissive TES-

((Dec, post one of the pics in your post choose 'Post Action: Roll Dice', roll 1 d100 and then post. ^_^))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:01 pm
*seeing Decorera starting to take his leave, he shakes off his surprise at psihug and hurriedly lifts himself up off the floor. He rushes by dame, snatching his vest off the counter as he passes and begins to put it on as he calls after him*
Please do not leave redface We have not yet had time to get better acquainted with each other...

*fumbles around with his buttons*

Decorera rolled 1 100-sided dice: 100 Total: 100 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:15 pm
-Dec turns around part way and looks at the dart board. Still feeling embarrassed by how he acted, he thought it was nice of Dame to forgive him for embarrassing her.-

Well if I won’t be intruding.

-Checked Ryzan’s expression to see if he was welcome. Clearly Dec had no idea he hadn’t made the other man uncomfortable (in a bad way) by his flirting. That little assumption was quickly put to rest by Ryzan’s actions. With a big smile and a wink he slid his arm around Ryzan’s shoulders and walked over to the dart game.-

Excellent! I love a game of dart.

User Image

-Dec took his turn and then stood next to Ryzan, giving him a charming smile.-

Need some help with those buttons?

-He buttoned a few of the last buttons Ryzan was struggling with. Then remembering, he looked at Dame apologetically.

[Sorry for being slow. Edited]  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 47 Total: 47 (1-100)

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:19 pm
-nostrils flare and she huffs, taking aim again- stare
-snickers at dec's really bad aim-

User Image

damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:46 pm
-switches pictures and continues throwing-

User Image  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Decorera rolled 1 100-sided dice: 72 Total: 72 (1-100)

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:51 pm
User Image

Hoping that his aim would be better when he wasn't distracted by Ryzan and his buttons, Dec switched pictures as well and tried again.

Apparently not. ...

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 842 843 844 845 846 847 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games