Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 844 845 846 847 848 849 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:37 pm
-flushes even more- Oh. Ah...ha... sweatdrop stressed

Well...uh...ahah. I have to go to work. See you later tonight psyapp?

-nods at dec- Maybe I'll catch you later...

-quickly exits the bar and hopes not many people on the street as she rushes to her house to change- Thank god my hair is long...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:39 pm
Yep…Dame is getting to know us ladies here quite well. *she goes behind the bar and makes herself a Brandy Manhattan, sweet, 2 cherries and takes a sip.* I'm glad Dame decided to take the chance and stop by to say hi.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:43 pm
Dame, this boy is awful…"pretty". Maybe he's more Ryzan's type and not too interested in us ladies. *looks at his delicate features and girly-girl hair with curiosity.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:47 pm
-looks after Dame as she disappears. Damn hope I haven’t scared here off from her new life.- -smiled at Psyzapp-

Yeah, it was nice to see her. Also been nice to meet new friends.

-charming smile towards Psyzapp and back over his shoulder at Ryzan. Certainly is a lot of pretty people around here, of both gender which suits me fine. Which ever am I going to flirt with? Dont wanna hurt feelings.-

So should I just grab another beer when I need if? Don't want to make the pretty lady work if I don't have to.

-gives Psy a wink and a grin

EDITED  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:51 pm
*she smiles at him and chuckles.* This is a help yourself type of bar here. I don't have a regular bartender but I do have a couple of bruisers here if people get out of hand. *She takes another sip of her Manhattan.* We have several ladies here that are regulars and we are called MW Ladies. I happen to be the head Mistress here. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:04 pm
-raises his eyebrows with a sly smile-

Mistress, huh. Well, that sounds interesting.

-leans against the bar. He was certainly enjoying flirting with the pretty Psyzapp, but he did wonder if Ryzan was offended by his actions. He tried to put it out of his mind with one last glance before concentrating on Psyzapp. But he glanced at his watch in dismay-

Drat, I forgot I had an appointment. I’d better go take care of it. But –charming smile- I’ll certainly be back this evening, to get better acquainted. Forgive me for taking off?

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:10 pm
*she smiles.* I'm not offended in the least bit. It was very nice to meet you and perhaps we can chat later this evening. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:12 pm
-gives a smile to her and a wave to Ryzan the hurriedly walks out-  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

psihug

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:18 pm
*gets dressed in his working clothes and notices his pager has gone off*

Uh-oh.

*hitchhikes over to MW bar and runs in*

Sorry I'm late, Psyzapp! You need me to take care of something for you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:23 pm
*She watches Dec leave, gets up, goes out to the black town car she had wait for her and she grabs her shopping bags and a huge metal suitcase with wheels. She hauls everything into her office, puts the shopping bags onto the sofa and lifts the heavy metal case onto her desk. She then turns, finds the safe in the storage room in the back of her office, opens it and then returns to open the metal suitcase. She unlocks the suitcase and starts pulling out gobs of money and fills the safe. Once the upstairs safe is full, she closes it, locks it and returns to the suitcase closing that. She then takes the suitcase behind the passageway and rolls it to one of the doors with the keypads. She looks up and down the corridor to ensure nobody is around and proceeds to punch her access code on the keypad. She opens the door and goes inside with the metal suitcase making sure the door is closed and locked behind her.* ninja

EDIT: *she comes back out and goes to talk to Psihug in her office.* Psihug…if you haven't already done so, take care of that dude sleeping in the bar and throw the bum out. Can't you see I'm trying to be sneaky here! rolleyes  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

psihug

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:29 pm
Oh! Sure! Might be a spy or something.

*grabs guy by the neck, ignoring his protests and holds him in the doorway for just a moment before kicking him squarely in the keister and watching him tumble into the street.*

AND DON'T EVEN THINK OF COMING BACK!!!

Heh. heh. That was fun. Anything else I can do for ya, ma'am?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:31 pm
*gets a whole wad of cash for Psihug for doing such a good job and hands it to him.* Good job Psihug…go get something nice for yourself. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

psihug

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:34 pm
wow. thanks! I will, as soon as my shift is over. heard bandaidd has been acting up and i wanna be here if she shows again.

*thinks about things he might get while polishing glasses*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:38 pm
If Bandaidd comes in here and tries anything "funny" you bounce her right out of here Psihug! wink How's our new bruiser doing? Is he working out for you?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

psihug

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:46 pm
Yes, ma'am. I will. About the new guy, he seemed to be doing fine with waiting on the ladies hand and foot. Haven't seen any bouncing action yet though, ma'am. Haven't seen him at all for a few days. What shifts did you assign him to?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 844 845 846 847 848 849 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games