Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 845 846 847 848 849 850 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:48 pm
{{OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! crying I am sooooooooooo sorry about last night! Stupid adhoc connect kicked me out and wouldn't let me back on! stressed Glad you all had fun, even though everyone left early. Have to do that again, next time when I have the equipment I need and for Katanas new place}}

*walks up from her room into the office, rubbing her eyes and yawning. Seeing Psyzapp and psihug, Icy smiles sheepishly and chuckles*

sweatdrop Aheeheheeeheee......sorry for falling out on you guys so freaking early last night. I had the whole night planned and I was the first one out! stressed Did everyone enjoy themselves?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:52 pm
Psihug…you let me know if that guy isn't working out for you and I'll have a "chat" with him. mad

@ Icy: Everyone wimped out on me so I just went to bed. Apparently, that is what a Geezer Slumber Party is all about. rolleyes  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

psihug

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:55 pm
yes, ma'am. will do.

[[running errands, bbl]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:57 pm
crying OOOOHHHHHHH NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! gonk What type of hostess am I?! cry

*going to the espresso machine, Icy makes herself an extra large mocha latte, then looks down at what she's wearing*

CRAP! I need to go take a shower and get out of my pjs. I'll be back. stare

*heading towards the office, Icy mumbles about the obvious diseaster her slumber party was*

stressed  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:08 pm
((I would have went back but everyone went to sleep sad ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:10 pm
*she gathers all of her shopping bags from the sofa, slips back through the corridor and stops at Icy's place to tell her something very important.* Say Icy, in the back of your place there is an emergency exit. Every room has one just in case you need to slip out or there is any type of emergency. My room has 2 because of it's size. Just pass that along to Katana for me so she can find it in her room. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:11 pm
*she continues on to her room, enters the red doors, goes into her room and into her immense walk-in closet to put her new items away.* cool  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:13 pm
What a disappointment the party was... I even got two Angelic Laces for the bra and string panties but everyone had fallen asleep when I went back after my potential Lounge customer left. sad  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:27 pm
*after a nice soak in her jaccuzzi tub, Icy comes back up from her room dressed and ready to take care of business. Coming out the office, Icy heads for the espresso machine to get a latte to go and sees Showa. Smiling at her, Icy offers her an apology*

Good evening Kanjite Knight. I'm sorry about last night. I guess I was too psyched and drained myself out way early!!! I honestly didn't mean to fall asleep on you guys last night. Again, thank you so much for the beautiful carnations you gave me. They still have my living room very fragrant! wink I'll have to make that party up to everyone soon as I can. I do thank you for participating though.

*with that said, Icy makes her to-go latte and heads out the bar, on a very important mission*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:44 pm
-walks into the bar in her attire from earlier but with a coat on- So my kid didn't even show u.... -looks around- Anyone?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:46 pm
Nice... attire.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:49 pm
-puts her hands on hips- Not like you didn't see it last night, Kanjite Knight. Is Icy around? I need to get my things from her room. -looks down at stuffed animal in her hand- I guess my punishment is over with now. I can put these animals away. -smiles-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:54 pm
damecharlie
-puts her hands on hips- Not like you didn't see it last night, Kanjite Knight. Is Icy around? I need to get my things from her room. -looks down at stuffed animal in her hand- I guess my punishment is over with now. I can put these animals away. -smiles-
-a bright light surrounds her- I would have switched to this had the party gone on longer...

She left.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:56 pm
Those are cute, Kanjite Knight! -comes over to inspect them, touching the tassle looking thing lightly- Come on -smiles- do a spin. ^_^  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:58 pm
-does a spin-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 845 846 847 848 849 850 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games