Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 846 847 848 849 850 851 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:02 pm
-nods approvingly and puts her hands on Kanjite Knight's hips- Those are so cute! Where did you get'em? whee 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:04 pm
-Walks back in carrying a guitar case, just in time to see Dame inspecting Kanjite Knights skivvies. He blinked and his jaw dropped before he controlled himself.-

Is this a private party or can anyone join? -raises an eyebrow-

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:06 pm
Got them from the Markerplace... Angelic Lace. ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:09 pm
Really? Super... eek -hears a familiar voice- stressed sweatdrop redface Ohmygod -quickly takes her hands off Kanjite Knight's hips and stuffs them in her coat pockets, turning around- Oh, Dec, glad you could....uh...join us again. -blushes profusely- -shrugs at his words- It's a free bar. -walks over behind the bar like she doesn't care, trying to rid her face of red-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:14 pm
-a bright light surrounds her as she switches to more suitable attire-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:15 pm
-grins at Dame and then admired Kanjite Knight’s undies-

Like them, miss. They look good on you. But may I ask why all the girls around here are just wearing undies? I’m starting to think I’m hallucinating a very nice dream.

-then they disappear and Dec give a tiny pout-

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:16 pm
*rushes back in, snatching her coat off and tossing it on a chair as she passes by it. Shaking her head b/c she forgot her whip and handcuffs, Icy grumbles and stops up short, seeing Showa, dame and yet another freaking stranger in the bar*

eek

OH! Wow, didn't expect anyone in here right around this time.

*smiles at dame then looks down*

Sorry I was the first to conk out last night. Guess the excitement of having all my ladies in one spot wore me out. sweatdrop I promise to make it up to everyone. Right now, I got an extremely important business, um, "transaction" I need to finish and I've seemed to have forgotten a couple of key items for such transaction.

*looks at the stranger*

I do apologize for being so rude. I'm Icy, and you are?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:18 pm
-Smiles at the very pretty Icy-

I’m Decorera. Dec for short. I came here lookin for Dame but I’ve been enjoying meeting all the lovely ladies of this bar. Nice to meet you, Icy.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:21 pm
Icy! -runs around bar and gives her a hug- How are ya, babe? Don't worry about last night! It was fun while it lasted!

Oh... sweatdrop by the way, when you get a chance, I left some of my things down in your room...well, really all of my things. -laughs-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:24 pm
*smirks and smiles deviously to learn that "Dec" is indeed male, but holds resolve when he mentions he came looking for dame. But after he reveals the fact that he's been enjoying meeting all the ladies here, she smiles again and winks at him*

twisted wink

Oh, my dear Dec. You haven't seen a thing yet....you still have a few to meet. And once we're all here together, we can be quite, um, a handful. Especially around such good looking men such as yourself!

EDIT:*as Icy admires Dec, she's tackled by dame*

xp

Hey hun!!! I'm glad you understand. Let me grab a quick drink and we'll go down and get your things. I have a couple of things to grab anyway.

*blows Dec a kiss and goes behind the counter, grabbing a glass and her bottle of Hennessey, pouring a quad shot and downing it in one gulp. Placing her glass in the sink, Icy grabs dame by the hand, heads for the office, going to the bookcase, and pulls the book opening the bookcase*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:26 pm
Ack! -is dragged by Icy down the stairs and into her room- Thanks!

-quickly gathers all her things back into her bag, including all the movies and the board games- Jimeny this is heavy. -laughs-

So, Icy, what do you have to do? -looks at her while snagging her kitten slippers from near the kitchen and stuffing them in the bag. finishes and zips it up, hefting it onto her shoulder-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:35 pm
-Dec returned Icy’s wink with a sexy smirk and her blown kiss with a wave. When Icy dragged Dame off, he grabbed a bottle of water from the bar and took a seat. Great, this is like putting a man with a sweet tooth in the middle of a candy shop. I hope Dame is going to be understanding. I’m not sure I’m going to be able to keep from flirting with all these girls and guys. Sure she's my Ex but I dont want to embarrass her any more than I have.-  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:36 pm
*waking up in her new bed, she wonders exactly how she got there in the first place, since the last thing she remembers is being at Icy's. Hmph, better cut back on the Coronas, xd She gets up, heads to her new bathroom to test drive that fabulous glassed in shower. After cleaning up, she rummages throught the closet and finds a few things in there that will be suitable to wear until she makes arrangements to have her things delivered. She gets out her cell and makes a phone call. After making the necessary arrangements, she heads up to the main bar*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:40 pm
*remembering something dame said upstairs, Icy comes from out of her closet after searching through her boxes of weapons. Finding her near the kitchen, Icy walks up to dame with a look of concern on her face*

Hey, dame. I don't know if I'm overreacting or something, but it sounded like you said that you had ALL your things in your bag-as in you're living out of said bag. Is that true? confused  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 846 847 848 849 850 851 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games