Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:43 am
"How bout an ambush?" King suggested. "Other than Imperialdramon, my Patamon can also turn into Cherubimon. I saw we find the digimemory, then hide out until the Spirits find it. We can then let loose Cherubimon's Thousand Arrows attack as a first attack, then all the other Digimon rush the Spirits while also taking the digimemory. Not only will it get us what we want, but the attack will severely injure the Spirits' forces, thus stopping them from, or at least hurting their chances of, getting any more digimemories." King was pretty proud with his plan, but he still waited to see what the others thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:44 am
With Lance in the sky he blasted Victorygreymon from the other side of the lake where is teammates could not be spotted.Lance wanted to test his senses , and they were good enough to detect Lance so Lance jumped off Zero and dived into the lake. Edit:Lance then swithched Zero for Nefertimon and arose to shore meeting with his allies.''His senses are very high so we can't do a sneek attak.I sugest we trap him then strike him from above.''Lance was thrilled he came up with a brilliant plan.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:46 am
"Good idea Claire, Ok so we send our strongest two? that way we can gauge his strength in relativity to theirs and decide on our attack plan!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:51 am
''Who is our strongest their is King with Imperialdramon/Cherubimon ,then their is Clair with UV ,and me with Imperialdramon,Rosemon ?I got it King and Clair should go out and I will cover them with my stone tables. ''.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:52 am
(-munches on tacos while watching this- I am not getting entertained here... someone die!! XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:53 am
"King a sneak attack would be to our advantage and damaging the oppositions forces is a good bounus...OK so we should send two guys behind him and see how they do and then plan out from there? Ok two volenteers then!"  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:54 am
(damnit damnit damnit! we need more spirits to be on! I am the only one?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:54 am
(moon and exa is online)
''Does no one hear my plans or he can detect sneek attaks !''.Lance started to kick pebles into the water.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:55 am
Coldfront44
(-munches on tacos while watching this- I am not getting entertained here... someone die!! XD)

(I vote night, he's the newest out of all of us, so our consciences won't be as guilty as if we killed LFE or me)

"Sure I'll go," King announced, then turned to Claire. "You wanna ride on my Digimon?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:55 am
User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
[ Claire Jones || Royal Knights ||Digimon: UlforceVeedramon ]

-----Claire looked at the others, then folded her arms and closed her eyes. "But, before we do anything, we should wait for our leader to give his insight." She opened her eyes, and looked over at Kazuki, who was being very quiet right now. She knew it wouldn't be a good thing to wait for too long, as the rest of the Spirits could appear at any time. She then looked over at Lance. "And how do you think we could trap him?" She asked him, unfolding her arms and placing her right hand on her hip.

-------========OOC========-------

----

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:58 am
(what ! kazu is the newest and the rules say no killing )
Lance suggests he can use either Nefertimons RosetaStone to encase him , use Rosemons F.Temptation to confuse him, or use four of us as bait so we can lower his defense and then strike him in the head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:01 am
User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
[ Claire Jones || Royal Knights ||Digimon: UlforceVeedramon ]

-----Claire looked over at King, who had just asked her if she wanted to ride on his digimon. "Um..okay, Come on MasterVeedramon, I know I just asked you to save your strength, but It's time for you to digivolve now!" MasterVeedramon smiled, and was surrounded in a flash of light. As the light faded, UV appeared. "Alright King, let's go." She said with a smile.

----

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:02 am
(If it is just OOC chat, go to the OOC thread for it.)

Kazuki was a bit surprised at what Claire had said. He stared at Claire and pointed at himself slowly. "I'm... leader?" "You didn't know? That's your Alphamon that's the leader of the Royal Knights, so of course you're leader. Sometimes, I wonder what goes on in his head." Kazuki had jaws drop while still staring at Claire and pointing at himself.
"Ummm. Well, I don't think we're good at sneak attacks. But Terriermon and I are good at the front lines. So. We'll take the front. Whoever would like can go from behind." Kazuki said glancing at the rest of his group. He started to scratch the back of his head. "Hmmm..."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:04 am
Lance relizes Clair was not listening to him so he went straight for Victorygreymon and punching him to get DNA Charge.''Ok lets do this , DNA Charge Overdrive. '' .Veemon double warp digivolve to Imperialdramon .''.''Now DNA Charge Burst Mode.''.Imperialdramon digivolve to Imperialdramon PM . ''.''Leader wanna join me in the front cause this is where the fun begins .''.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:06 am
Lance was unable to gain DNA Charge though as VictoryGreymon dodged the attack. "Get AWAY!" He pulled out his large, long broad sword and slashed at Lance, but missed. It was his purpose to though as a wind slash hit Lance that should've sent him flying back.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games