Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:38 pm
"Hmm, let's contemplate that question..." she said, allowing herself to undetectably go back to being not quite transparent.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:19 am
"It was a rhetorical question..." Seth replied with a slight grin still dusting himself off. "It's not supposed to be answered." Looking to the sky for a moment before gazing at his hand.

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:22 am
"Aw, your no fun! Course, neither am I sometimes, but then again, I have an excuse: vampire. What's yours? Scarred by your brother?" the grin never left her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:20 am
Seth shrugged. "I don't need an excuse." He replied returning the grin.

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:52 am
"Ah, I see. 'Kiss my a** cause I can kick yours' then?" Atlanta rose above his head. "Just like your brother." she flew in a circle once, then floated to the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:27 pm
Seth snickered at the remark from Atlanta. "I'm nothing like him. He tries to settle everything with violence, he's no better then a monkey." Seth told her without sounding at all angry about the comparison.

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:18 am
"Wow. Shows how long it's been since yyou stopped in. I think he's making an effort for Dazeray, you know? Actually doing something to refrain from killing, because she wants him to. It's sweet, really. I mean, I've never really noticed a guy making an effort. You know, I even went on a 'chick powah!' rampage for a while from an a**-wipe guy. Course I shoulda expected it. After all, he was vampified. I Killed men night and day for three years straight. It woulda been bigger and badder but I wasn't a witch yet." Atlanta said, slightly depressed. Suddenly she perked up. "But if your brother ever does somethin like that I could do it again!" she said in a bubbly happy voice, as if planning a party. She frowned. "Bad emo side, bad! I am happy vampire now! No more 'I'm dark and broody, love me!' Yeah! Happy!Right.." she focused back on Seth. "What were we talking about?" she said, looking and acting very pixie. She floated up and crossed her legs, plopping her cheek on one fist. She allowed herself to float along next to Seth and Kimo.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:32 am
"Errr... About Diz making an effort for Dazeray and not killing on the spot anymore... I think." Seth replied with a straight face seemingly a little lost in thought. Walking down the streets it seemed really quiet and there were very few people around other than the odd car passing by. "So Diz really is trying to hold back on his 'if I don't believe you you're dead' attitude? Or were you just pulling my leg?" He asked curiously as Atlanta floated beside him and Kimo.

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:53 am
"No, really. He's not killing just to kill that much anymore. It's kinda funny, really. I mean, if I had that power, I don't think I could do that for anyone in the world." Atlanta got a far away look for a moment. "I couldn't for Sara.." she muttered, lost in thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:03 pm
Seth walked along quietly for a few moments as he heard Atlanta mutter a few things. "Who's that?" He asked suddenly tilting his head round slightly looking at her. "Sara, I mean." Seth contemplated the thought that it might've been another one of the group that he hadn't met yet, his eyes were huge and beady looking as the light from the moon sparkled off them.

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:13 pm
Atlanta's head jerked up and she suddenly crashed to the ground. No one had spoken that name in a long time other than her. "Sara... Sara was my sister. She- she died. A long time. Ago. Um. What's that over there?" she said, pointing at nothing in particular, begging God to send some kind of rabid dog or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:18 am
Seth looked at her with a raised eyebrow and shook his head. "Y'know you could have just said subject change and I would have let it go." He said turning his head back to the path in front of him. "I'm not that gullib-" All of a sudden Seth's voice was cut short as something came crashing down on him from the air. Laying on the ground he opened an eye looking up at the sky then to what had fallen on top of him. "Who the hell throws a manniquin of the roof of a building!?" He yelled angrily throwing it back towards the building he assumed it had come from. The manniquin flew so fast that it tore itslf apart as it hit the wall, spraying fake body parts across the street.

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:46 am
"See? Told you I saw something! 'I'm not that gullible. I know everything.' Well what the ******** hell did I tell you?" She folded her arms across her chest and began to float again. "Hmph!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:06 am
Seth grumbled and began to walk off slowly kicking an arm out of his way along the street. "Whatever." He said still not believing that she had seen it before it crashed on top of him. He stopped for a moment and looked back at Atlanta still floating there on the spot with her arms over her chest, sighing he rolled his eyes and apologised. "Sorry I didn't believe you. You were right and I was wrong."

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:31 am
"You don't mean it. Hmph. Well it's all I'm gonna get." she began floating forward again. "Men. Pfft! Tell them anything and they don't give a rat's a** till it happens. Then comes the testosterone kick. 'Hey you hit me. My turn.' blah, blah, blah! You know, you seriously tempt me to take up killing only men again. "
Back at Atlanta's body she was running around desprately searching for food everyone might like. People like food, right? Of course they do! Why the hell am I still with Seth? Oh well. Whatever."

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games