Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:26 am
as Scanda felt a strange feeling he started to fade "Whoopie Iam going back to nomral"he said as he got up from the floor by backflipping and then heard the conversation between Phyl and Chief as he grabbed Dark by the wrist and teleported as close as he could to the place as he saw the two of them "Dont charge in I only brought you here because incase of Chief if she is struggling we go in and fight with here but we might need some others I will contact Godess and Nick to tell them whats happening"Scanda said as he thought the message "Goddess and Nick its about Chief me and Dark are as close as we can get to her she is going to fight Phyl if she is struggling or is injured badly I would hope you two would join me and Dark to try and fight Phyl for Chief is she gets too injured"he thought and sent it to Nick and Goddess and waited for them to reply.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:29 am
Dark heard Mega's message in his head, but before he could tell the others, Scanda had taken them both away from the group. Damn it Scanda I said what for her signal, can't you feel what's happening just fine from a distance. If she needed us we would know, now come on we have a message to deliver back to the others. Dark covered them both in fog and when it dissipated, the were back where they was before. Dark pushed Scanda against a near by wall. "First, don't ever grab me without my permission, Second, you need to think before you act." releasing him, Dark turned back to Aya and Wei. "Sorry about that, the kid is still new in how we do battle here. Chief just contact me and said to say put. The guy we're after is named Phylium, and we both think that he will send an army here. We must protected the castle at all cost until Hetukiri is safe, and they both return. And if we get lucky and the one eyed basterd shows his face here, well....more fun for us."  

Phantom Touch

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:00 am
Chief shook her head at his jesters, knowing that it was a plow to anger her. She was far from a fool, the first rule of a fight was to never allow your emotions to over ride your judgement, because that's how you find yourself dead. But that didn't mean she wouldn't go blow for blow with him, by any means. "Oh I wouldn't want to take your last two dollars, why don't you use it to get some cream for that itch you've been having for the last few days." Chief dropped her fangs low "And what do you expected me to due when a willing refrigirator comes along and offers him self free of charge. I have to say I like my hoes lose in dignity and morals, for it makes it far more easier to just suck them dry and move on to bigger," She looked down at his crotch and winked, "and better things. And I must agree with you there, Hetu's standards are very high, much like her mothers. But I have to question yours," she played with the blades by flipping her wrists and walked with him, " what's the matter Phylium, your not man enough to get the mother so now you try to get the daughter. Once a disgusting cow, always a disgusting cow, Hetu may only be half an angles as her mother but she is still far to pure to lay with a dog like you." Chief looked over at Hetu as she spoke, then back to Phylium with pure hate in her eyes, "and you even proved my point for me by possessing her, awww...."she made a fake pity face at him, "couldn't get her to come to you voluntarily so you have to force her to you, yeah that's real charm right there."

Chief felt Dark and Scanda come closer, but just as quickly they left. "that boy better check him self," she thought angrily at Scanda.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:00 am
*Phylum cast his eyes over into the same direction dark and scanda had appeared but he drew his eyes back to sankofa's as she spoke, and they despaired.  

Repo ManX

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:05 am
*hetukiri's face stared at chief sankofa's as though she was in a daze, though posssessed she still wondered in awe..* *"who was this woman"*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:10 am
*sat in the dark room meditating listening to every conversation around. I could't help but give a sadistic smile and laugh as well*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:11 am
*Phyl was not so moved when chief talked about his sexual appeal and stuff, but his hair grew black when she got on the subject of hetukiri and her mother* *pretending he didnt care about what she had just said his hair turned back gray and he asked whiles he gritted his teeth.*

"SO how are you and hatukiri or are you still with dark.... it was a shame what happened to hatukiri, did he ever tell you the story on how he died??" *now he looked sympathetically at her*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:29 am
Chief eyed him and gave a smile, "I'm with neither my little gecko, but I will say this, Hatukiri maybe lost but we will find him; just like every other soul that has left us tonight through your dark deeds." She continued in walking in a circle, "So what do you think will happen to your chances at getting Hetukiri to fall for you if I tell her the story of what happen between her mother and you,.... the full story this time, not the cheesy a** punk s**t, you spit out to her earlier."  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:37 am
*he eyed her also.. his eyes now narrowed,* "go ahead tell her, i can have her whether i wanted her or not..... so... now about Hatukiri.. did u ever tell him thank him for what he did for you, he sacrificed his own life doesnt that mean anything to you??"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:53 am
"Yeah because I'm sure that attempted rape will go over so well with Hetukiri that she'll still want your sorry a**," she matched his expression, "and Hatukiri was lost because you manipulated his sister to do your dirty work! Your true colors are coming out little gecko."  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:02 am
"you really have no idea what happened to him do you??" *he said with a puzzling look on his face, completely disregarding the rape comment chief made*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:50 am
"And your really avoiding the issue here," she smiled coldy as their circle became smaller," you know I'm going to enjoy killing you Phylum, and sending you back into the darkess pit of hell, but not before telling Hetu the truth about you. I want her to see you for what you are and as she plunges her sword into that black heart of your, you will truly understand how unloveable you are."  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:55 am
Scanda stared at Dark ignoring everything he said and disappeaerd and reappeared where he origianly was but more hidden so no one could even tell he was there not a single sense could get to him "Dark never underestimate me my father fought during the second world war an Ohmaha Beach he made it past the first door but unfortunatley died and all I have is his armour guns and dog tag to rember him by"he thought sending it to Dark as he pulled out a dogtag and held it tightly in his hand as he rembered what happened and saw his farthers death as he pulled back putting the dog tag away when suddenly he became invisible and teleported to Chief but couldnt be seen by anyone as he watched the two talking to each other "When the times right I will get my revenge on you Phylium even though you didnt kill my farther you will pay"Scanda said to himself as he watched the two scwabble.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:15 pm
Dark was now seriously pissed at the boy, "you little fool, your no good to us if your dead." Dark closed his eyes to contact Mega on Scanda's dangerous scheme. "Mega, watch out Scanda has armed himself and has left the castle to confront Phylum. The kid seems determind to do him in, Phylum could easily turn this to his advantage."  

Phantom Touch

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:50 pm
"Damn it, Scanda! I was just about to go to sleep. I'll come and bring Nick, but I ain't happy about it. And when I find some one worth killing, I'm taking the shot. I'm not in a good mood right now, in case you can't tell" *Goddess replyed to Scanda. It was a good thing she hadn't gotten undressed, or she would have been really pissed* "Come on, Nick. Sleep has to wait again. No rest for the weary, I guess." *Goddess teleported Nick and herself to where Dark was. As they appeared, Goddess drew her blades* "I noticed that your tired out the new walls, Dark. I did it for Chief, even though I wasn't asked."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games