Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:32 pm
(( ya..but he promised it will end soon..and we can go back to the way we were ))

Kishiko held him even closer and tighter. Her whole body wanted him now.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:37 pm
[[ like just normal people not girl friend and boy friend why it was? ]]

Kaz started rubbing Kishiko's side he wanted her more then ever kaz pulled away for a moment "are you ready?"
[[ time skipz? ]]  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:44 pm
(( heh? your sentence confused me and ya time skip time ))

Kishiko stared deep in his eyes. "Yes."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:01 pm
Kaz smiled at her before kissing her again

[[ time skip ]]

Kaz woke up in Kishiko's room his body under the blankets he looked over and saw Kishiko being covered with the blankets as well he scooted over to her and kissed her fore head "good morning"

[well i mean are you two going to be a couple again or is the awkward feeling just gonna be gone ]]  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:04 pm
(( couple again ))

Kishiko smiled. She could barely move. Her body was still overwhelmed by what happened last night. "A very good morning."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:13 pm
[[ok]]

Kaz smiled "indeed it is"

[[ writers block]]  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:17 pm
(( lol ))

Kishiko was hungry. She decided to get up and try to walk. She put on his shirt and headed toward the bathroom. "I'll fix myself up and order the maids to get us something." She fixed her hair which was a mess then went back to the bed. She picked up the phone that was next to the bed and called the downstairs kitchen. "What do you want to have love?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:28 pm
[[ lol]]

Kaz thought for a moment he still had no shirt on but he found his boxers while Kishiko was in the bathroom he put them on and laid down "just a drink of water"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:30 pm
(( g2g nite nite ))

She told the maid her order and hung up the phone. She went back on the bed and cuddled with Kaz. "Oh my gosh I forgot Zack! What did he think of..umm..what happened last night?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:42 pm
Kaz laughed when she metioned Zack "he's still amazed by it" in Kaz's mind Zack says .......whoa.........

[[nite]]  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:21 am
Kishiko smiled and giggled. "Wow I feel like I pleased two men."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:23 am
Kaz laughed at her wording "uhm yea" he then kissed her forehead again and cuddled with her  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:59 pm
The maid came in with their order. Kaz got his glass of water and Kishiko was brought a blind folded man, tied up man. She went over to the man and sank her teeth into his neck. The maid took away the corpse as soon as she was done feeding. She climbed back on the bed and resumed cuddling with Kaz.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:06 pm
Kaz cuddled closer to her "your such a evil girl arnt you" he said before kissing her gentally  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

dawgybites

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:36 pm
Kuhn still in the outside of the door watching bodies being dragged out of the room "Oh my god Im an ghost and cannot be harmed but even thats as scary as its gonna get 2 people and a bunch of tied up people in one room and people being dragged out dead.... Woh" he steps away from the door waiting for the next body  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games