Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:52 pm
{{WOOHOO!!!!!! KICK a** LEKO!!!!!!!!! scream }}  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:53 pm
((he opened the door i had to walk through it rofl - lust is my best friend hahaha))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:55 pm
The void energy and black energy stunned the Sins, the powers absorbing into them and increasing their strength. "Mistress darkness! Join us!"

Sloth spoke up, the mind behind the operation, "Lady Darkness, join our cause, and chaos shall reign upon this world!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:03 pm
*she quickly moves closer to Ayami and as she does she shuts her eyes and focuses all her energy on Ayami. The energy she she picks up from Ayami is one she has never felt. It is stronger than she remembers.. unreadable and unfamiliar. The new found energy summons up in her mind a binding spell they were forbidden to use because of its ties to the darkness. up But she knows the they are strongest together. before the flash fades she uses the binding spell.

I bind your evil
I bind you by light
I bind you by Day
And I bind you by Night.
That you may ever know
The laws of Life and Love.

That should hold them for a few

*When the light fade she cant believe the power coming from next to her.*  

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:07 pm
"NOOOOOOOOO," cried Wrath, "don't let them take this from us!" The different powers pulsing through the Seven began to affect them, two totally different wavelengths counteracting each other and catching the Sins in the middle.

"Lady Leko! I implore you! Do not let this chance elude you!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:10 pm
*leko looks to Sayo knowing that Sayo didn't see her transformation out of angelicness - yet it seemed that she knew it was there, she smiles and felt the excess anglic energy flowing through her and uttered the forbidden spell with Sayo*
This is no chance when you seek to destroy that which is already me!! I bind you!
*finishes the spell*
Goddess of darkest night
Send our troubles all to flight
Burn them in thy sacred fires
And replace them with our hearts' desires!

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:16 pm
"Sins cannot be destroyed... We will simply be delayed..."

The Seven vanished from the spirit stream, returning as seven sigils burnt into the Sinner's soul.

For the time being, the battle was over, and Exor slowly opened his eyes. "...Mmm...? Oh... Uhm... Alyraena...! Is she...!?" He looked around, trying to learn of his companion's fate.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:17 pm
*with the end of the spell she could feel the forces of nature and night flow in to the room. she really in joyed the serge and as let go and sent her energy with the final words her eyes flashed to a dim red. *

well you can see now why i left the council. they told me they were pleased with my progress...  

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:20 pm
and now you see why I am keeping a deep dark secret from them... sweatdrop let's get to the party...
*nodds to Ex as she leaves with Sayo*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:39 pm
"Leko...?" He then saw Alyraena asleep in the bed across from him. "Rae!" He got out of bed, throwing care to the winds as the various alarms on his vitals sounded as the leads and wires came undone. He placed a hand on her forehead and went over her vital signs.

A nurse came in to see what the matter was with their comatose patient and was shocked to see him standing across the room. "You should get back into bed, sir! You might still be - "

"Thank you for your concern, miss, but I am quite alright; it is no physical thing that ails me... What is the condition of this woman...?"

The nurse hesitated, "Uhmmm... She is weak, she has some strange burns, and she is dehydrated and malnourished... Uhm, would you permit me to take your vitals, at the least?"

Exor sighed and ran his hand through Alyraena's lilac hair. "Oh, Rae..." His attention returned to the nurse, and, remembering that this is Lord Black's clinic, he decided to comply.

After she left to gather more paperwork, Exor tended to Alyraena's wounds himself. Leaving her to rest, the Sinner filled out the various forms to gain his freedom, and returned to the Makai apartments to change, moving on to the Most Wanted Bar, the only place he could assume a party would be held in town.  

Exor Omega

Series1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:58 am
*Her vitals began to escalate heart beating more rapidly and breathing becoming more labored. She grabbed her chest in her sleep and started tossing and turning and mumbling in drow. The nurse came in to see what was going on and was scared white when the drow bolted up with a cry and clutched her chest covered in sweat.*

"Oh my god! Are you ok? You're in the clinic so please calm down and I'll get something for you!"

"Xsa... xsa... Usstan... Xsa ol..."

*She looked around and saw the other bed vacant and made in the prim and proper nursemaid manner.*

"Xsa! Rivvil! Nau... I just want to get out of here..."

"But we should keep you to make sure you're ok! You're burned and hurt badly!"

*She shows the nurse the healed burns.*

"I think I'll survive... I need my weapons and I need to get out of here..."

*She sits up on the side of the bed and tests out her legs. They were still wobbly but they would serve or so she hoped.*

*The nurse returned with her weapons and some paperwork to be signed off on. Alyraena was not in the mood and simply stabbed through the stack with a dagger, leaving that as her response to the red tape before she left the clinic*

*She got back to the apartments/hotel and broke into the room she had shared with Exor and her spirits fell even deeper when he was not there. She took a long shower and got dressed and made her way over to the bar.*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:13 am
Series1
*stabbed through the stack with a dagger, leaving that as her response to the red tape before she left the clinic*
(( rofl Hilarious!!! And priceless!! rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:49 am
{{Priceless indeed.}}  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:04 am
<<< ...Why do I think I'd get scolded for doing such a thing...? >>>  

Exor Omega

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:31 am
((It definitely wouldn't be as funny coming from you. wink I love joo, Exxy. ^_^ /snuggles))  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games