Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:56 pm
"Sir, please think about this, we need all the men we can get if we get on this s**t, and face it, he. Is the strongest of us." Logan said to Sen in hopes of stopping this conflict. Even though Shurken crippled him, he still saved his live and for that Logan has full respect for him  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:02 pm
Jack just laughs. "Don't think you are so perfect either Sen. Sure Shrukan may be bloodthirsty and acting like an entitled child but last I checked this mission isn't even offical. Last I checked the UNSC refused your request to go slaughter the innies. Last I checked you have been shooting from the hip since we first met. So Sen let me ask you why are you really going on this mission because it isn't for the good of all. No it is because you want a little payback. You lost a man and now you are using another one getting hurt as an excuse to go on a killing spree to get your anger out." Sen throws a punch and tries to hit Jack put he ducks and pulls out his pistol. He fires to shots one freezing Sens armor and another freezing Shrukan. "Now children all you have left to do is talk." He walks over to the warthog and jumps in driving off. Sen now unable to move just screams in rage. "Get back here you, backstabbing, egotistical, piece of trash say that again I dare you!"

(I realize Jack himself isn't perfect but that I think should be handled at a different time.)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:13 pm
Shrukan growled again as jack shot him causing his muscles to lock up "I swear you've been asking for it since we found you, come here and fight me like a real warrior you coward" he struggled and strained but his muscles didn't move an inch.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:03 pm
Jumpy, hearing the fight through the headset, busted out laughing, having to actually sit on the ground to keep it from hurting as she laughed so hard, hearing them all. "And here I thought I was the immature one! for the love of this ship, listen to yourselves for once in your life! you're so filled with anger right now neither of you are rationalizing this! that 'fleet' out there has no guns on their ships! The ship we HAVE that I am on scanned them from HERE and proved it! Are you two really THAT desperate to kill people who can't even fight back from space?"  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:15 pm
Logan kneeled down beside Shrukan. "Anytime you guys are ready to get this makeup grunt s**t done with, the sooner we can go on the mission.... then you can have at each other."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:53 pm
Marcus himself had started chuckling finding the argument childish Marcus was hearing it through the helmet now picking jumpy up from the floor since she had sat there while laughing he picked up a pair of binoculars with extra zoom and headed for the room of the ship , when he got there he sat jumpy down and he sat next to her and handed her a pair of binoculars from this distance you could just barely see the warthog but with the binoculars it would seam like they where 50 feet away  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:57 am
Shrukan growled "call it childish all you want, but I have a since of pride and I'm not gonna throw it away just so I can be some poster boy, theres no way I'm stepping one foot onto that thing" He growled again realizing that not being able to move meant he couldn't shut jumpy off. For some reason her acting like a know it all pissed him off more than the when the others did it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:57 pm
Jumpy laughed a bit more, watching them. "Your sense of pride cuts into your sense of HONOR, Shrukan. There's a Longsword in hanger 1-3B. If you hurry, you could take it instead of the Civilian ship." She said, still trying to help them finish Sen's 'mission' as she leaned into Marcus. True, her knowledge of Elite's "Honor" was limited, but a blind squirrel could tell what she just told him. "Without Honor, Pride is meaningless, and without Pride, Honor would destroy itself. Your pride outweighs your honor. I may not know much about that, but it isn't hard to tell, from the way you're acting."  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:53 pm
marcs put an arm around jumpy and talked loud enough so shrukan could hear him through the com through the mic on jumpys com link "and too much pride is never good like jumpy said without honor pride is meaningless"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:38 pm
With Shrukan and Sen. "Shrukan do you think he might be right? Do you think I'm just looking for excuses to kill things?" At the same time Macroy out cold and mumbling something about crousents.

(Also just to clarify thought it is a civilian ship Macroy got a hold of it is a very nice one. Sort of like a private cruise ship type of quality. Didn't know if that was clear.)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:05 am
((it's still a civy ship, and civy ships are both A: Unarmored, and B: Weaponless. I would rather go in a Drop Pod. at least they're armored and damned near impossible to hit withouth Covenant targeting systems, which they don't have.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:50 pm
Shrukan growled low in his throat and didn't bother responding to either jumpy nor marcus. Jumpy knew little and showed it every time she opened her mouth. and marcus might as well have been a parot on her shoulder, squawking out whatever she said like a tool. He looked back over to Sen and scowled "no going on this mission is just doing your job, how much you enjoy it doesn't matter. what you did do wrong was choose to let the UNSC make us some cover boys for them, then sit by while they disrespect us like this. The only sin you ever committed was selling out"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:28 pm
Whle everyone was fighting logan was staring at the ships, "everyone stop this family feud i have two questions to ask, one. how much time do we have and two, is there a team of macanics nearby?
(Plus i plan on joining the four horsemen)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:54 pm
Sen looked over.... well tried to look over at Logan. "You have something in mind?" Before Sen could ask more the comm crackled and Jacks voice could be hear over it. "Hey Sen if you were to develop photos to blackmail an admiral or two were do you think I should go a big superstore or a specialty shop?" Sen had to process this for a minute. "Jack what was the real reason you stole the warthog?" "Well it wasn't to get incriminating pictures of a few high ranking admirals and not their daughters as well. I sure wasn't planning on using them to blackmail the admiralty board into giving you better stuff from now on. Finally I'm absoulutly not doing this of my own accord so you yourselves can't be connected to it."

(Guess amongst yourselves what the pictures contain.)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:02 pm
Jumpy coughed. "Jack, I would like one of the ones of their daughters.... it'd give me something to look at." She laughed lightly, and then looked at Shrukan through the binoculars. "Ooooh boy, he's got that 'you don't know anything and I'm way smarter than you' look on his face.... Someone get him a wake-up pill!" She was purposefully taunting Shrukan. She wanted him to get angry, wanted him to get really mad, for a very specific reason.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games