Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:24 pm

Kazumi tilted her head and watched the two talk.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:34 pm

"do you mean wat im gonna do bout erin kicking my a**?" blake said puzzled as he help derek down off his shoulders. derek ran over to wher amy was and held her hand as we crossed a street. "cuz if thats wat you mean..well..i cant realy do anything to her...i gav her the silent treatment for about a week. but thats it." he said putting his arm around my waist and pulling mem closer to him.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:55 pm

Tomoyo chuckled. Kazumi smiled and looked at the sky, putting her hands behind her head.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:03 pm

"well wat do you mean kazumi? you cant just ask that and not explain wat you mean." blake asked looking at kazumi and chuckled. wat do you mean kazumi? i thought to her and laughed a littl.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:07 pm

"Oh, I meant what are you gonna do about him kicking your a**." She said, chuckling.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:22 pm

"oh." we both said in unison. blake looked at me and said winking, "so wat r u gonna do?" "ha! like wou wud be able to kick my a**. we wer wat? 14, 15 years old? i kicked your a** so bad, blake. i knocked you out for an hour and i bet i can do it again if i wanted to." i said poking him in his gut and laughed. he stopped walking and shook his head smiling at me. "wat?" i said turning around to look at him. he just stood ther smiling mischeveously. "blake?" i said caustiously. he ran towards me and picked me up over his shoulder. "ok, so lets see. im not gona kick your a** out here in public but ill do it wen you least expect it." he said and slapped my butt. "hey!" i said laughing and trying to wiggle out. but he just kept me ther in his tight grip and kept walking. derek and jessica tried to smother their giggling. i gav up trying to break free and stared at wat was in front of me. he walked past kazumi and tomoyo so i glared at them as my head bounced up and down from blake's walking. "no wanring signal kazumi? realy?" i said to her playfully and tried my best to throw my hands up dramatically without much success.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pm

Tomoyo smothered a chuckle. Kazumi smirked, which turned into a grin after a couple seconds.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:58 pm

i grunted and smiled sarcastically bak at them. "wer here! wer here! i can smell the ocean!" jessica yelled. and sure enough you cud see the coast line about 3 miles away. blake started to pick up the pace. "hey watch it. your shoulder isnt the comftyest place in the world for my stomach ya kno?" i said pinching the side of blake's stomach. "ow..that hurt. i kno i just realy wanna get to that beach." he said trailing after jessica. we got ther about a half hour later. "ok put me down so i can change into my suit." i said. he put me down and grabbed his derek and sora's trunks out and handed jessica and amy's theirs then gav tomoyo and kazumi thers. then gav me a flirty smile and handed me minethen ushered the boys over to the restrooms. i started to blush now. "uhh..ok come on lets go get changed." i said and started walking to the girls restrooms.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:05 pm

Tomoyo and Kazumi nodded and walked with Erin, Jssica, and Amy to the girls' restroom. They went to separate rooms and changed into their swimsuits. 'Erin how are y'all gonna hide your wings? I mean, it's not too crowded today, but still....' Kazumi sent while slipping her bottom piece on.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:10 pm

i slapped my hand on my forehead wen i got the thought from kazumi. aww crap! thanks for the reminder....umm...well amy and jess are good cuz their backs are covered as for me...well...im gonna hav to put my t-shirt on and we'll hav to walk down to the part of the beach no one goes to....crap! crap! crap! i thought sending bak to her. let blake kno to keep his shirt on and the other twoo aswell please? i put on the top part of my bikini and then slipped my tee over my head. i walked out of the restrooms and found the boys, jess and amy waiting ther for us.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Kazumi nodded. 'Hey, remember to keep your shirt on.' She sent to Blake, Sora, and Derek. Both Tomoyo and Kazumi walked out of the bathroom, changed into their bathing suits.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:46 pm

(im gonna godmod for sora and amy.) the boys had their suits on, thank god. "ok we need to find a very deserted part of the beach. lets go down that way mayb." i said as soon as tomoyo and kazumi reached us and pointed down towards the left side of the beach. jessica derek and amy wer running in the water in the direction we wer going. blake chased derek splashing in the water himself. sora ran after amy and chased here around wen she kicked the water at him. i watched as i was walking. a couple guys wer walking our way. one of them had short brown hair that spiked up in diferent directions and he was tan and muscular. the other one wasnt as muscular but was almost identical to the other guy if it wasnt for the birthmark on the left side of his chest. the one with the scar looked me up and down and whistled at me. i looked away and looked over at tomoyo and kazumi, "who is he whistling at? cuz i kno it cant be me." just then the other guy nudged my shoulder as he walked by and said, "hey cutie, call me." and kept walking away. blake saw this and looked at the guy with a deadly look and started to walk over to me. once he reached me he put his arm around me pulling me as close as we possibly cud. i looked up at him and asked, "you ok?" "ya, im fine. just dont want some idiot all over my girl." he said looking bak at the guy. i turned my head around to glare at both of the guys, the one who spoke to me was walking backwards and looking at me. i saw his face fall wen he saw blake's arm around me, so just to piss him off i put my arm around blake's waist and turned my head around and watched as derek came running back to us his shirt soaked. "erin..he was staring at your butt and wondering wat you look like underneath your tops." he said emphesizing on the 's'. you cud tell blake was more than po'd by the news by the hardness in his facial expression. "come on lets hurry up." blake said thro clenched teeth. wats he thinking kazumi? ((you can say wat he's thinking. i dont mind))

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Kazumi frowned. 'He's just tired of every dude on the beach and at Disneyland eyeing you. He wants to kill them all.' She sent to Erin. Tomoyo looked at the ocean and smiled, then her attention turning to a flock of seagulls. She grinned and ran at them, each one taking to the sky as she edged closer.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:17 pm

oh...ok thanks. i smiled over at kazumi and chuckled at tomoyo. i gav blake a side hug and kept walking like that. blake chuckled and smiled down at me. i looked up at him and smiled bak. "wats with the side hug?" he said kissing my forehead and wrapping his other arm around me. "just cuz." i said/ i stopped walking and made him stop so i cud go up on my tippy toes and kiss him. he kissed bak. he whispered to me, "mayb we should just hang bak for a bit. i havnt gotten any alone time with you yet." he said with a huge smile in his voice. hey kazumi..do you think you and tomoyo can keep an eye on them for a littl bit? i thought to kazumi. "just for a littl bit tho." i said as i went in for a kiss.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:27 pm

Kazumi nodded and went over to Tomoyo, grabbing her shirt collar. "Down, girl." She said with a smirk, dragging her over to the kids. Tomoyo chuckled, but her mind was still on the birds flying overhead. Kazumi knocked on Tomoyo's forehead. "You've been in the forest waaaay too long.." She said, chuckling and watching the kids run around. Tomoyo smirked. "Does that mean you're gonna turn me into a.." She pretended to choke. "Girl?" Kazumi grinned. "Makeup wouldn't do you any harm.." Tomoyo tilted her head. "What's that?" She asked. Kazumi smirked and shook her head. "Nothing, nothing."
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games