Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:08 pm
roy began laughing."you know nothing your bug...for instance this little trick...bloody needle."he commanded as the fluid inside the cables was put into kyo's body when he drained them suddenly turned itno razor sharp needles and began to shoot through his body."your a necromancer you control the dead let me show you how to contorl the dark."he said as he pointed at kyo and his shadow began to grow and finally began to stragle kyo."that is nothing...just a taste."he siad as the cables healed and began spreading again.

the cables stopped suddenly and began to evaporate.roy blinked wondering what was going on and looked forward and saw koleno standing on a platform."no..you both are wrong....i am Koleno Aremor, a memeber of the ancient race known as the geminites my family is the holder of the gems of darkness.this is my domain and you will not infest it!"he yelled as he aimed his open hands at roy and two cursed eyes appeared and fired dark purple beams into roy burning a hole in him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:56 pm
Kyo smiled and in one quick release of his energy and his shadow was back under control. "I thought I said I could control shadows, and thanks for the save Koleno, you know, this place is kind of nice when there aren't any assholes ruining it for the tourists." Kyo said with a smile and beganusing the shadows to regenerate.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:55 am
Hikaru struggle to stand up on her own but she had to use the cage to support herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:54 am
((Bump))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:58 pm
koleno made a giant skull appear and bite down on roy's head trying to rip his head off."we need someone to kill him."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:14 pm
Kaimei got angry his two powers joined together and the aura grew stronger than he usually had he took his swords and lifted them up and aimed it at the robot "Divine Slash" he yelled as the sword slash went towards the robot cutting it  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Setsuna155

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:52 pm
(i'll start posting again tomorrow I'm exhasted right now though lol yesterday morning until 6:30 i was at a summer tennis tournament I placed second so I'm happy out of everyone for singles though xD)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:52 pm
the robot crumbled and turned into dust as a cable grabebd kaimei and pulled him to roy before slamming him down."we finish this now human!"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:22 pm
"Don't forget about me!" Kyo said and swung his sword down in a circle and sending a blast of Grey Energy to destroy the cable that bound Kaimei.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:40 pm
Kaimei got up and looked at Kyo "No one is going to forget about you Kyo" He said he looked at Roy "Its time to finally end this" He said holding his dual wing swords and pointed them at Roy "Only one of us is going to make it out alive" he added  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:22 pm
((And you two couldn't be bothered to finish the fight tonight?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:32 pm
roy roared a she teleported him and kaimei to another platform away from the others."it is indeed time to end this...and i will be the one to kill you!"he said as he shot cables at him and fired a beam of hate from his mouth  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:34 am
(bump)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:28 am
"Yeah, I'm gonna go find the others, Techno, Marx well the hell are you two?!" Kyo said after Kaimei and Roy were teleported away. Carson's body seemed to have his reaper cloak draped over it. Probably in memorial. Kyo thought sadly.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Setsuna155

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:42 am
The Voodoo Bunny
roy roared a she teleported him and kaimei to another platform away from the others."it is indeed time to end this...and i will be the one to kill you!"he said as he shot cables at him and fired a beam of hate from his mouth

Ryoma ran in front of the blast creating a shield of ice blocking most of the attack,however part of the attack hit him, Sorry I'm late Kaimei Ryoma said and then coughed up some blood, that attack was stronger than I thought it would be I knew I would take some damage but not this much.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games