Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:54 pm
((He's going to start the quest, solo style.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:11 pm
Alex continued to lead his crew to the outdoor track. He ignored the revving car, though he desperately wanted to punish the guy who was making the noise. But he was busy now.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:26 am
She jumped when she heard a clattering or books in the next isle quickly but quitely she went around and looked to see who had caused it giving a sigh of a bit of relife she walked a little way so that the little girl could see her better and wouldn't be startled by treya's randome appearance "do you need any help putting these back on the shelf" she asked this after she saw how far the other girl had to stretch to try to put the book she was holding back on the shelf

(( xD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:24 pm
((I do believe Rock was the one trying to piss Alex off.

So in history we've been working on WWI and II and it's kind of sad because half he time I was making comparisons to Alex...>.> 'Alexgrad'...XP))

Jordan looked again at the car and gave a thumbs-up; Alex was obviously bothered, even though he wasn't doing anything. She asked the kid next to her what time it was. She wanted to know how long until she had an excuse to leave for her test. She was hoping they would be done by then...she looked up to teh front of the line. "Is this even legal?" she asked, turning again to the kid next to her. He shrugged, "Be nice if it wasn't."

Suddenly Random kid #3 broke out of the line and started running across the field, crying, "FREE WILLIE!!" Random kid #79 cried out, "Jason, NO!" Suddenly, just as he reached the front of the cafeteria random kid #3; aka 'Jason' was hit by a bus. But nobody cared except for #79.

Alice made a cute little grunting noise. "I can do it!" she said, with a determined look on her face. She turned around and picked up the next book, whining as she stretched to put it back too. She stopped and looked down at all the books, then at Treya. "Hi lady!" she said, "Who are you?" Apparently she had missed the lesson on not talking to strangers. Or, to be more precise, she knew how to deal with strangers.  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:28 pm
"Uuummm....i guess i'm some one lost in the library" she scratched her head for a sec then looked back at her "what about you? who are you?"

((God Writers Block *hits head repeatedly off desk table*))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:57 pm
''That was useless... And I was looking forward to see if mister controller wanted to pick a fight with me. It would've been so funnyof myself... No parents to punsih me either, he has no right to keep me on school grounds after school either... I would've been slipping by pretty easy on it...'' He sighed as he turned the engine off and putting the controller back before getting out of the car.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:52 pm
Bou wondered around for a bit tell he came to a water fall. "A giant water fall, in the library? This school is crazy." He looked at the map, and right there was the water fall. "Well better make my way up there." Bou said as he held his hands and started to fly.

When he made it to the top, he looked down. "Hm would be a pain to fall off this." He said as he took a seat, and fished out a PB&J sandwich.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:32 pm
((oops. bah! all these characters are making me confused. xp ))

((and I was thinking of making another one. another NPC character))

"Alright. Since this is upgrade day, I will be nice and go easy on you. Therefore instead of running 12 laps around the track, you only have to do 8. I suggest not pushing yourself too hard, or you will be very tired for your level upgrade test. This is not a race and it does not matter who is the fastest. It is about endurance so run at a pace that is comfortable for you. However, after today, your training will be getting tougher" Alex said. "After the run, you may go get your food. Remember that I will know when you have spare time and will find you. When you finish this training you will be a lot stronger, a lot quicker, and you will have increased your ability tremendously!" the prefect leader called. He then barked at all of them to get down to the track.

Spencer went down to the track before Alex could do anything to punish him, such as whip him with his own shadow.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:29 pm
((For once, I can warn people! =D I'll be gone all week-end, so let's just say my character went to the music room and played on a guitar XD See y'all monday =J))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:37 pm
((Lump bump))  

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:21 pm
((buzz))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:23 pm
((since I bet this is confusing, just so new peoples know, I post new npc's up because there was this time when we were getting, like, tons of npcs, and it makes it easier for people (at least I think so, anyways) to keep track of those pesky guys if you don't have to hunt through the MASSIVE front page to find them when they suddenly pop up the first time. Rant FTW, woot!))

Now Introducing:

~Character Name~ Dr. Zachary Sullivan
*Age* 28
~Gender~ male
*Appearance/Pic*
User Image
~Personality~ Dr. Sullivan is a nice and merry fellow who always looks on the brighter side of life. He tries to keep his patients humored while working on their teeth. Dr. Sullivan also thinks that pain helps increase body tolerance and endurance, so he hardly ever uses pain killers. Only in cases where it will be incredibly painful does he use them. This may confuse some patients and make them wonder as to why the dentist is telling jokes and commenting on the weather, while at the same time painfully drilling one of their teeth. Dr. Sullivan is also one of the few people who does not find the student council president's manner rather strage. Instead Dr. Stanfield sees Telemachus as 'a slightly eccentric cheery fellow'.
*Occupation* School Dentist
~Other~ He's a recent graduate of dental school and is now on his second year of being a fully licensed DDS. He also was a student at the school and carries a red I'ras with the manipulation ability as well as a gold I'ras with an invisibility ability. Zachary was born with a strange marking in one eye and developped his manipulation power at a very young age. This caused other people to see him as a strange person. He jokes about it a lot. He later developped an invisiblity I'ras and used to pull pranks on people using it when he was younger.

Creator: Eternal_PrinceOfFire  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:31 pm
Alice wrinkled her forehead and looked up at Treya, "My name's Ali!" she put the book in her hands up on the shelf, picked up another one and looked at Treya. "Are you really lost? But you're so big, how could you get lost?"

((hm, guess I'm not good at rp-ing little kids...>.>))

Jordan sighed and started jogging. She wasn't out of shape, but she didn't exactly go crazy exercising or anything. As long as she jogged slow, 8 laps shouldn't be too much of a problem; if she jogged really slow. Besides, like Alex said, she wanted to save her energy for later.

((feel free to have Spencer start a conversation or something, Jordan still won't go up to people she doesn't really know and start a conversation))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:40 pm
((kk))

Spencer was jogging along and came up beside Jordan. "Well, fancy meeting you here" he said. He didn't jog too quickly either so he wouldn't be tired by evaluation time.

Alex was jogging ahead of the pack and occasionally turned around to make sure everyone was following along.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:48 pm
((lol, Alex is like a hyena...or actually, like Scar from lion king...yeah, that's it. And there is that Hitler connection there too; not quite Stalin, but whatever))

Jordan turned to Spencer next to her. "Oh, hi, have we met?" she asked. She wasn't great with names, and she'd been meeting so many new people the past few days, too. She laughed a bit bitterly, "Looks like he got you too, huh?" she asked, referring to the 'leader of the pack' running up ahead.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games