Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:29 pm
Desmund looked back at her "I'm preparing what do you think? as much as it seems this isn't exactly going to be easy"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:03 pm
"I know it's not going to be easy." Belle sat on the bed and pulled her boots on. "I wish we could just kill those stupid dogs and get this over with."  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:18 pm
"yes but if we could have what we wanted merely by wishing for it than we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place" Desmund came up behind her and hugged her "don't worry it'll be over soon enough"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:08 pm
Shawn sighed at Desmund, he had asked the a** twice what was up and in return he rushed him. "What ever I suppose I'll find out when they get here." Shawn smiled at Emily. "I'm putting up a barrier, don't try to leave and no one should be able to get in." He said as he closed the door behind him. He closed his eyes and the barrier wrapped around the inside of the room, two centimeters from the walls. He would have to apologize later for holding her in the room. He followed Desmund's scent to the outside of his room and waited on the wall adjacent to the door. "Whenever your ready."  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:19 pm
Belle turned around and hugged Desmund. "Hopefully." She heard someone coming and assumed it was Shawn. She let go of Desmund after kissing his forehead.

Emily rested against the bed and sighed. She knew she would be able to fight. Why wouldn't Shawn let her?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:20 pm
(if you look back desmund did explian the situation to shawn)

Desmund blushed but shook it off "ok then shall we be off?" he and Belle met up with shawn "ok the plan is pretty simple, we set up an ambush and engage when whenever there is the greatest tactical advantage. since the safe house is made of silver we don't have to worry about defending it and we can focus on exterminating the enemy" Desmund stuck his hand out "allright everyone form up"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:23 pm
Belle looked at Desmund's hand and shook her head. She crossed her arms and sighed. "Can we just go?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:30 pm
Desmund nudged his head toward the center "come on do it"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:31 pm
Belle sighed and put her hand on top of his. "There. Happy?" She shook her head and then gave him a small smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:40 pm
Desmund looked up at shawn "all right hurry up we don't have all day" just then Jenkins walked by with a sniper rifle almost as tall as he was slung on his back "Jenkins......." Jenkins looked back stared at Desmund coldly. Desmund began to sweat and gulped loudly "ummmm never mind go about your business" Jenkins smirked and continued on his way  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:42 pm
Belle looked at Desmund, confused. "Did Jenkins just scare you?" She was shocked. She had never seen Desmund look scared.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:12 pm
"there are certain things that you learn over the years of being ruler. and one of the most important is to never mess with Jenkins" there was none of his usual carefree nature in his voice as he was dead serious about this  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:48 am
Shawn placed his hand in with a smirk and chuckled a bit at Jenkins taunt. "Never thought I'd see that face." He said feeling a chill in the air. "Tell me where you want me and I'll go." He said simply.

Sovereign looked at his vassals, one was missing out of the three. He knew why. It was the main reason he sent Toni away. Dehstroyer, James was male. He'd been locked away for ten years so he had to be more than antsy for a fight. If Toni had been here any longer he and Drake would had to restrain him a fight they would've lost. His vassal was a sacrifice in deed. Her sharp cries in the darkness let it known that James held nothing back. The other two were knelt down before Sovereign. The fear being next filling the air around the along with the heavy scent of arousal. "You should pray, they return soon." Was all Sovereign said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:35 am
drake lifted his nose to the air and detected a scent that he figured would come sooner or later "i think it's best we hurry or a slap is the last thing those girls will have to worry about"

Desmund smiled. "allright all together. goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo team Desmund!" together they threw their arms up "yeah take that edward your sparkly little b***h! now onward to victory!"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:01 am
Shawn placed his hand to his forehead and chuckled a bit. "Only you." He said simply. He let his hands slink into his pockets, relaxing himself. If he could focus enough he should be able to fight and keep the barrier up around Emily. Her protection came first, defeating the enemy came second.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games