Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:27 pm
Dec stepped forwards protectively in front of dame. "I don't think you should have mentioned it in the first place. Clearly dame is not ready to have it mentioned in public; seeing as it is a private matter. I don't even know how you know of it as it is not your business in any way; you certainly shouldn't be discussing it.

I'm sorry if you think you and dame are having problems but perhaps you should think of someone other than yourself and let dame come and talk to you about what ever she overheard in her own time. Or just take the higher road and let it drop."

Dec linked arms with dame, "Now if you will excuse us, I think we will go and enjoy your lovely facility and not spoil the afternoon with mentions painful subjects. Good day, Amy."

Dec snagged Dame and Miru's stuff and then led dame away to another section of Aqua Springs.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:29 pm
Tommy saw the look both Dame and the man gave him when he started walking off with Miru. He took them seriously, but he knew nothing would happen, so he wasn't worried.

When he heard Miru's soft voice, he chuckled. "You can just call me Tommy, Miru, if you want."

He had heard Dame call her such, so he knew what her name was. He also noticed the overwhelmed expression on her face and smiled.

"We have a menu pinned up on the front and back of the bar listing all the drinks we have. It took me awhile to remember all that we had, so I had my own menu made up and put near the work area."

He then led her to the water slides. "These are the two water slides we have. One curls around a few times and the other is straight. You can go in it yourself, with a friend, or with an inner tube. They're a lot of fun. They both also have water jets spraying inside."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:36 pm
-dame finally comes to her sense as Dec links her arm and walks her away. She places a gentle hand on Dec, stopping him- Now, Dec, we wanna keep up decorum for Miru's sake, alright? -she leans up and kisses him on the cheek, whispering in his ear, calling him one of his old pet names- Thank you, sweet prince, for being my saviour once again. But it's high time this princess stood up on her own heels.

-she kisses his cheek again and lead them gently back towards Amy. While he sets their stuff down, dame keeps a gentle hand on his back, speaking in a soft calm voice- I'm sure Amy knows because Karrie told her, Dec. Kits knows as well. And Amy and Karrie are an item. -she looks at Dec, a soft smile gracing her features- Do you begrudge him his outlet? It was a tough thing for him to take in too. -she glances down sadly-

-she takes a deep breath and looks back up at Amy- Now, love, I am not sure which subject you are talking about. -tries to think about when she came in here last-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:49 pm
Miru J, if you don't mind, Tommy. -she says quietly, tucking a stray strand of blond hair behind her ear- Doe...does the water park serve food too? -her stomach faintly growls and she dies of embarrassment again- redface redface redface

-Miru's face lights up slightly at the sight of the water slides. biggrin She listens intently when he describes all their functions-

Miru J-sama

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:54 pm
Amy looked at Dame in concern when she didn't respond. She thought Karrie had said Dame seemed to be doing better about everything, including the miscarriage. She had read the note Karrie had showed her, and the note made it sound like Dame was doing better.

When Dec started getting angry, she sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. He was making this worse for Dame. If it had been just her and Dame, they would have been fine, but he was the one making a big deal of it and upsetting Dame more. And what public. She looked around to make sure, and no one was anywhere near them. Even the staff members were at different areas of the water park. And with how softly Amy had said it, there was no way anyone would have heard her, even if they had super hearing.

When Dame came back, Amy sighed softly. "I'm sorry I upset you, Dame. I honestly had assumed you were doing better from what I had been told... I did not mean to upset you."

She shook her head. "We don't have to talk about the other night now. I don't know how else to get in touch with you, but I'm sure we'll have another chance in the future."

She sighed, stood up, picked up her papers, and started to walk toward the entrance building. She'd do her paperwork beside Jessi.

She had almost gotten to the door, though, when someone came through it. Someone she really didn't want to see right now.

She groaned. "Dad..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:59 pm
Tommy nodded. "Miru J it is, then."

He looked down at her when he heard her stomach growl. "Well, we have a booth with pet food in it, but obviously that wouldn't work. We do have a vending machine in the entrance building. Would you like something from that? I'll get it for you."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:12 pm
*walks out onto the pool deck, using the gate in the fence instead of going through the building. Seeing Amy, she waves to her, then starts to go over to the smoothie bar. She stops when she sees that Tommy's not there, though. Looking around, she sees that he's talking to a young lady and decides to wait until he's done to ask for a drink.

She'd seen Dame and Dec on the deck also, so she went over to them* Hi Dame, hi Dec. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:18 pm
-Miru looks quickly down at her feet- N...no thank you. -Miru knows she has no money for vending machines. She also knows dame and Dec will feed her later. She waits patiently for him to resume the tour-  

Miru J-sama

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:18 pm
Amy's dad nodded to Amy. "Hello Amethyst. It's good to see you, even if the feeling isn't mutual. How are you doing?"

Amy sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose with her free hand again. She didn't even notice Kits waving to her.

"It's.. it's alright. How are you, Dad?"

He smiled slightly. "I'm doing good. Won $200 at the poker game on Friday."

Amy gave a half-hearted smile. "Well that's good, Dad..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:23 pm
Tommy shrugged. "Alright."

He had meant that he'd get it for her, as in go and get it and pay for it. Ah well. As long as Miru J was alright.

He pointed to two hot tubs at the back of the pool. He would have taken her over there, but it was a little bit of a walk. She could see them well enough for a tour.

"Those are two hot tubs over there. We also have one large one in the entrance building. It's in a room behind the front desk. You can see it through that wall with all the windows in it."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:32 pm
-dame raises an eyebrow as Amy walks away without talking about what she wanted to talk about. neutral -

What a b***h.
Dec, be nice. -she gives him a raised eyebrow, a playful swirl playing in her eye- You were the one giving her kissy face when she first showed up.
Yea, I wouldn't have if I woulda known she acts like that.
rolleyes Dec.
What?
Shut up. -Dec sticks his tongue out at her xp She giggles and grins at him- Let's just make this a nice time for Miru, okay? She's leaving today and you know how infrequently we see her. Dec sighs and gives up his resolve, nodding grimly at dame-
You're right.

xd Of course I am! xd -Just then Kits walks up- Heya Kits! -gives her a half hug- How are you, hon? You are looking quite hot! -gives a quiet wolf whistle- wink

Good evening, Miss Kits, how are you? -Dec asks, flashing her a smile-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:34 pm
-Miru nods politely, shuffling along beside him, not seeming to be as interested in the hot tubs as she was the slides and pool-  

Miru J-sama

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:36 pm
*blushes a little* Thanks, Dame.

I'm doing pretty well. How are you two doing? ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:43 pm
Tommy then took her to the pet area. "This is the pet area. You can bring a pet here anytime you want and get it checked out by the vet here. She doesn't have equipment to do anything major, but she's good for check-ups and small scrapes. The pets can also get massages here, play in the pool, play with some toys, or just hang out in the playground."

Tommy heard more conversations going on in the background, so he turned to see who all had shown up. When he saw Kits sitting at the bar, he grew confused. Amy said she'd watch the bar for him, so why wasn't she there?

He looked over the park and then noticed she was talking to that man again. The one she had had a fight with the other day near the bar. If he remembered correctly, it was her dad. That wasn't good.

He looked apologetically at Miru. "Miru, I'm sorry but I have to go back to the bar now. I can have one of the other staff members show you around if you want. Or, I can bring you back to the bar and I can get you something to drink. On the house since I had to cut this short."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games