Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:13 pm
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
And the bullets catch in her teeth
User Image
User Image

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺
Tanya had been up nearly half the night thinking of what she wanted to take next year. On one hand she could take all the classes necessary to be a top notch auror or witch watcher like she planned, and on another she could take ones leading towards healing. She honestly had no idea when the prospect of a healing career entered her mind but once it was there it stuck. How many times had she seen her baby brother being taken to St. Mungos and poked and prodded without ever knowing why? Too many times to count she assumed, so maybe she thought if she understood what was wrong she could fix it herself. She shook her head amused over her strawberry toast, even several hours after coming to the conclusion she still found it horribly Gryffindor-ish. A flash of red caught her eye and the pre-teen turned to see Kas storming into the Great Hall like You-Know-Who himself was on his heels and began talking to Echo. Tanya watched-not stalked!-the interaction between her two friends with boundless curiosity and was getting ready to conceed when out of the blue Kas began to smile bright and bam! Kiss on the cheek for Echo. Tanya's mouth flew open and her mind began buzzing a mile a minute. So did that mean what she thinks it means?! A plan began to form and laughter spilled out her mouth. Oh this was just too perfect to pass up! Plan formed and filed for execution she hurried over to the Ravenclaw table and plopped right beside Echo, who she noticed was still pink much to her satisfaction, and grinned what appeared to be a cheshire smile. "Soo...what exactly was that?" she asked nonchalantly.

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Cara MiaKitty

WearingWhere: Great HallWith: EchoThinking: AMGAMGAMGAMGAMGAMGOOC:

So lying underneath those stormy skies.
She said oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.
I know the sun must set to rise.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:45 pm
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish at the Ravenclaw Tablespace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Hungryspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Turning in elective requests today...' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceEcho jumped when Tanya sat next to him, letting out a small shout of alarm. He'd been so focused on his thoughts (and trying to avoid thinking about whatever just happened) that her sudden presence caught him off-guard, more so than usual. He glanced at her, and, seeing the look on her face, blanched. He was shaking his head before she even asked her question. "N-nothing. That's what that was. Nothing. He just, he couldn't find his electives form, and he was freaking out, and I knew where it was, so I told him. That's all." The second year turned back to his food, hoping she'd drop it, and knowing all too well that she wouldn't. But he didn't know what to say! It wasn't like he liked Kas or anything... at least, that's what he was trying to tell himself. Wasn't doing a very good job, though. He bit into a roll, chewing nervously, his cheeks flushing again.

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ And the red queen's off with her head
                                                          Remember what the dormouse said.
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:43 pm
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
User Image
User Image

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺
Tanya shot him a look that told of how much she believed him. "Are you positive about that? Because that didn't exactly look like a 'nothing' kiss. It looked more like a 'he likes you and you're being dumb again' kiss." she told him bluntly. She took in his blushing cheeks and felt the urge to pinch them like a mother would to her son, or like an annoying older sister would to her brother. But she felt like she'd push him away if she reminded him of Gypsy more than necessary. So instead she took a goblet juice and casually sipped acting like she had dropped the conversation before she ever so innocently asked, "So did you like it?" Her grin would make a basilisk wary.

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Cara MiaKitty

WearingWhere: Great HallWith: EchoThinking: HeheheheheheOOC:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:20 pm
User Image

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

spaceEcho choked on his food when the words 'he likes you' were spoken, fist beating into his chest for a moment to try and get the food down, hacking for a moment, eyes wide. Dumb? How was he being dumb! If anything, she was the one being dumb! Just because someone gave someone a kiss on the cheek in thanks for helping them when they were freaking out did not mean that either of those people liked the other one, after all! It meant nothing! He'd bet that if she'd been in a place to help him out, she'd have gotten the kiss, too! Although, that thought made him want to grind his teeth. He realized that he was jealous... why would he be jealous? The brunette turned bright red. He liked Kas... he liked Kas! His eyes widened, the look in them a cross between horror and surprise. "... Bollocks," he said simply, looking rather like a deer caught in headlights.

spaceDid you like it? Such a simple question... but there was so much more to it! Kas was one of his best friends, and he... he liked him! Echo laid his head down on the table. "Oh, God. I... Oh, my God." His face blanched again. He turned, his cheek resting on the wooden table, and looked up at Tanya, expression lost. "... What do I do?"

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:02 am
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
User Image
User Image

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺
Tanya's grin widened as Echo choked on his food (mostly with the amusement that she had shocked him not that she had potentially killed her friend) and watched for any other reactions. She looked down at her pocket watch and counted the seconds and then minutes it took him to come to the correct realization and found, not to her surprise, it only took two minutes eighteen seconds. Give them an inch and they take a mile. At his question her shark's grin came back, for only a few seconds, before she schooled her facial features to that of a concerned sympathetic friend rather than the devious one hiding behind her facade as she patted his head softly. "Right now? Nothing. It's much too soon seeing as though you've just figured out your feelings, feelings which have probably been there for a while judging by your expression. And I'm sure Kas has definitely had the same feelings for you and if you go charging at him like a breeding bull in March he'll think he's only forcing his feelings onto rather than you just coming into them like you so obviously have, soooo you do nothing. Leave everything up to your good buddy Tanya and everything's gonna be a-okay." With just one last pat Tanya stood from the table and couldn't resist adding a cackle as she walked out of the Great Hall startling a group of students near the entrance.

[Exit]
︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Cara MiaKitty

WearingWhere: Great HallWith: EchoThinking: HeheheheheheOOC:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:12 am
User Image

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

spaceEcho blinked. Nothing? That didn't seem right... that seemed very, very wrong, actually. What, was he supposed to just sit and wait for Kas to do something? But... but what if he never did, even though the feelings were mutual? Not that Kas seemed shy, really, and honestly Echo would love to not have to make any moves, because he was definitely shy... none of what she was saying made sense, really, except... well, Kas had kissed him, which he supposed could sort of be a move? So... well, he guessed he could see how making a move of his own after that might make Kas think it was just a knee-jerk reaction or something... hell, he didn't know a damn thing about relationships, anyway. He had almost managed to convince himself that Tanya was right... and then she said 'leave everything up to your good buddy Tanya' and what little color he had left in his face fled and he froze. What? Leave it to her...what was she going to do?! He was suddenly reminded how very much like his sister the girl was sometimes and that thought was not even remotely comforting. Unfortunately, he was so off-guard that all he could do was blather out a few meaningless syllables before she was off, laughing like the Wicked Witch of the West. Echo turned his head back so that his forehead was resting on the table, and began lifting and dropping it to hit the wooden surface, hitting his head repeatedly. This was going to be a nightmare. He was sure of it.

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:05 am
User Image

---&
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

Inari strolled into the great hall as though she owned it. She in a way did as all others who went through the magnificent school. You could not attend Hogwarts with out taking a piece of it with you. You would never forget the turn of each hall or the location of any room no matter how long you stayed away. She would always feel as though it was hers as she was sure everyone else here felt as well.

Reaching the head of the table she walked up the rise and made her way to the chair. Taking a seat she waited for everyone to arrive and gave a little room for light conversation. Feeling it was time she stood and walked around the table to the to podium. The golden owl raise it's wings and signals all the be quiet. Once the noise died down she began."Thank you all for another great year here at Hogwarts. I hope you learned as much as you were able in your time here for those of you leaving us. For those to return there is still much we can teach you.

Lets get to the happy news. Every year we like to give recognition to one professor who has done a marvelous job, this year Professor of the Year goes to Landon Price! So congratulation to you.

Now on to sports. This years Quidditch Cup goes to Gryffindor!"
She waited for the applause to die down and continued.

"and it seem it was a great year for them. The House Cup goes to Gryffindor as well! So on those happy notes, let the Feat begin and Thank you all for being apart of this wonderful family!" Inari concluded and clapped as the house banners turned to red and the noise started up once more. She returned to her seat and started about the hall with fondness.

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:34 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 12
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Second Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Robes

Hmm... So Gryffindor did well. I'm sure Leonette is happy about that.

David arrived to the feast noting he was one of the first Ravenclaws there as he tapped an ink pen on a plain black notebook where he was reviewing notes from last year's classes. He glanced up when he heard the announcement by the Headmistress smiling a bit for Gryffindor's benefit, knowing Leo should be happy about the house success especially considering the fact Gryffindor house apparently had its fair share of working together problems the year before. Well, they pulled it off. Besides, in his opinion, better the lions get the house cup than the snakes. And, he realized, speaking of snakes he might actually have to deal with his mother's and father's extended family this summer. On the bright side Cathy always dodged the bullet being a squib and never being spoken about to his family.

David tapped his pen on his paper with a frown realizing it was going to probably be another boring summer-though he had signed up for cooking with magic on a whim for next year and just prayed he was a decent cook like his sister and didn't end up producing whatever concoctions his mother managed. Cathy probably would consider picking up another language knowing her... maybe he would get a hobby a bit as Leonette suggested. It would always be easy to convince his parents to let him take music lessons or something...  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:57 am
User Image
Heart still beating but it's not working
It's like a hundred thousand voices that just can't sing
I reached out trying to love but I feel nothing
Oh, my heart is numb

User Image

Rick sat down, a frown pulling at his face as he realized this would be the last time he was in Hogwarts. He was actually disappointed about that. He looked up and heard the pronouncement about Gryffindor winning the house and quidditch cups. He was genuinely happy for his brother, but he still wished he could have stolen the quidditch one from under them in the last game. He then glanced over to look for Cait at the winning table. He hoped that she was enjoying being in the winning house for her last year. He sighed, looking around his own house table. Besides Gracie, he didn't speak with any of the other seventh years in his house, and Rufus had mysteriously disappeared. Rumor had it he went off with his girlfriend who'd graduated. He slumped, knowing that if anything, the new graduates would be moving on and probably grow distant. He hoped not, but it was a distinct possibility. At least he didn't have to give speeches. That was a bonus.

----------------------------------
Thinking: Well, my time here is over...
Taken By: Caitlin Engels
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm feeling better ever since you know me
I was a lonely soul but that's the old me
A little wiser now from what you've shown me
Yeah, I feel again

Jinx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:11 pm
Iñigo Lazaro Albion-Alexandré

User Image

House: Ravenclaw{|}Seer{|}First Year

Iñigo walked into Great Hall and sat down, anxious to hear the results of the House Cup. He knew they missed the Quidditch Cup by a few points because Shayna caught the snitch just a tad too quickly, but hey, he didn't expect her to wait. It happens. He was just glad that they upset the Gryffindors in their last game. He really did not want them to sweep the whole school and that didn't happen. Iñigo almost knocked out one of their star beaters out of the game, if not for their Vice Captain who had reached it just in time to bat it away. But hey, he knew that he did impressively this season alongside Verily...a seasoned veteran. His secret was watching the girl to get all of her techniques down. Over the season he became a serious run 'n' gun offensive beater...to the point where he had knocked out Hufflepuff's beater...well, with some help from a rampant bludger in which he missed. He just loved that he had gotten better and couldn't wait for next season.

But that's when he realized...Rick...the very boy...man now...who won them the game against Gryffindor was going to be gone. He didn't look forward to playing without, but he knew that it was his time to go. He made it through the seven years and it was his turn to go out into the real world. Iñigo, hoping to wish him a happy goodbye, walked up to the boy and sat next to him. "Hi Rick, I just wanted to say...thanks for giving me a chance to play for Ravenclaw," he told the Captain. "I wish you luck out there...hehe...I don't really know what else to say." He laughed a bit and smiled.

When announced that Gryffindor had won the House Cup as well, he frowned, knowing that Ravenclaw only lost by 15 points, which wasn't that hard to get. "We lost by such a small margin...hopefully we'll have better luck next year."

“There is no death. Only a change of worlds.”

Diamond Wales

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:54 pm
Life's too short to even care at all
I'm losing my mind, losing control
These fishes in the sea, they're staring at me
A wet world aches for the beat of a drum
If I could find a way to see this straight
I'd run away to some fortune
I should have found by now
I'm waiting for this cough syrup to go down

User Image
Eleazar Draven Bradley
- Unknown Blood - Ravenclaw - First Year -
[feeling: calm] [thinking: this was a pretty good year...] [with: Ravenclaws] [at: Ravenclaw Table]

Eleazar had had an interesting year. He hadn't really made any friends, but that was okay with him. The library had been amazing, and most of his classes were really interesting, and he'd successfully avoided his siblings for most of the year. They were alright, as far as siblings went, and he loved them, 'cause you had to, but that didn't mean he wanted to see their faces on a regular basis. Uriel thought he was boss just because he was oldest, and Jess and Toby were a royal pain in the arse. He blinked a little at the announcement that Gryffindor had won both the Quidditch and House Cup. Good for them.

If I could find a way to see this straight, I'd run away.

Life's too short to even care at all
I'm coming up now, out of the blue
These zombies in the park, they're looking for my heart
A dark world aches for a splash of the sun
And so I run now to the things they said
Could restore me, restore life the way it should be
I'm waiting for this cough syrup to go down
One more spoon of cough syrup now

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:18 pm
User Image
                                                        Lately I been, I been losing sleep
                                                        Dreaming about the things that we could be
                                                        But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
                                                        Said no more counting dollars
                                                        We'll be counting stars
                                                        Yeah, we'll be counting stars

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη || ℱøʊґт♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer settled into his seat at the Ravenclaw table as he had done for the last couple of years. As usual, he was more comfortable here than he was at his own house table, which generally made him feel bad that he practically abandoned his sister and brother at the snake table. Then again, he was certain that everyone by now was used to his turncoat actions regarding the seating arrangements. He played with a coin he had in his pocket while waiting for someone, probably Gypsy to show up. Yes, it bothered him that his best friend had seemed to change her hair colour for a guy. Why the heck did she have to change for him, anyway? The blonde she had earlier had bothered him, though he couldn't put his finger on just why. Maybe it was because the only times he had seen her with anything equating a natural hair color, she wasn't herself. Pulling a face, he glanced down and noticed that his robes were still green. Ugh. Why green? Oh, yeah, he'd been too distracted to change them earlier. Waving a hand down his front, they changed to the (for him) more familiar blues of Ravenclaw. He still had yet to get into trouble pulling this stunt, and he was certain he would eventually. Well, when he did, he could counter by saying that no one had told him he couldn't before.

════════════════════════
                                                        Thoughts: Where's Gyp, anyway?
                                                        OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I feel the love
                                                        And I feel it burn
                                                        Down this river every turn
                                                        Hope is our four letter word
                                                        Make that money
                                                        Watch it burn

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:29 am
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at the Ravenclaw Tablespace
CURRENTLY // fancying Daniel Kiremonospaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jerspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Hmph. So apparently he's cooled off.' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ The phone rings in the middle of the night;
My father yells, 'what you gonna do with your life?'
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceGypsy smirked as she spotted a familiar head of blonde hair already seated at the Ravenclaw table. She bounced over to Jer, a smirk on her lips as she slid into the seat next to him. "Hey, you," she said, bumping her shoulder into his playfully. "Did you get your forty winks on the train ride? Plenty of beauty sleep?" she asked, mostly teasing, partially looking for a confirmation that he was in a better mood. Honestly, he might still be grouchy for all she knew; she'd considered that he might sit at his own House table to get some alone time if that were the case, but quickly wrote that idea off. No way he'd sit at the Slytherin table, no matter how crummy his mood was. At least if he sat with her, and she was getting on his nerves, he could tell her to cool it, and she'd listen... mostly. She'd probably scowl at him and be annoyed all night, but whatever. It was better than openly mocking him for something stupid and enjoying watching him squirm. Still, she wasn't going to bother asking what was wrong with him this morning; it never occurred to her that he might be annoyed with her, after all. Why would he be? It wasn't like she'd done anything. As far as she knew, she hadn't been any more obnoxious than usual... and he was more than used to her usual amount of obnoxiousness by now, right? Or, he should be; they'd been best friends since second year, at least. Honestly, she didn't quite recall how close they'd been first year... it all seemed to run together. She didn't quite remember him ever not being her best friend, really.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
                                                          But girls, they want to have fun. Oh, girls just want to have fun!
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:08 am

User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            the x storm x finallyx found x me
            and xxleftxx me xxin xxthexx dark

Asterisk was glad to be back at school, although the learning part of the whole experience wasn't one she liked very much. She just wanted to get out of the house. The entire summer was basically prison with her parents so afraid of "unpure blood" tainting their child. When Asterisk walked into the Great Hall, her face crept up a smile as she knew her parents could burst into the room without making a scene. The one thing they loved more than blood status was their presence, which didn't sit too well with Asterisk. She hurried to the Ravenclaw tables and sat a spots away from the familiar unnatural hair colored girl. Asterisk wasn't too worried about sitting at the tables this year, since she got here early enough to pick a spot. She didn't say hello to Gypsy since she was talking to someone else. Asterisk wasn't sure who he was but she didn't question it. This was only her second year at Hogwarts, like she would know everyone's face by now.

Quote:

SECOND YEARxxxxxxRAVENCLAW xxxxxxPUREBLOODxxxxxxSINGLE

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OCC:  

500 Days of Summer

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:16 am
User Image
CURRENTLY // dating Kasdeja de Assispaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Housematesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's nice to be back at school.' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Can I pose a question? How do you kill what is dead?
I just shoot from the hip, and I aim for the head.
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

spaceEcho was a ways behind his sister on the way into the hall, lingering a bit, not for any reason other than he just liked walking with Kas. He did make it to the table eventually, sitting down, eyes immediately looking towards the head of the Great Hall, at the Staff Table. He'd be starting electives this year, meaning he'd meet more of the professors... he wondered which ones he'd have. Gypsy had been absolutely no help, predictably, since the two of them didn't share many electives at all. He was pretty sure the only class they were both taking was Advanced Flying, and she wasn't even helpful in that regard, because they were both double-booking the class and taking levels one and two to help with their Quidditch skills since they'd joined the house team. He still wasn't exactly happy about being on the team, not particularly caring for sports in general, but he'd promised her that he wouldn't bail, and if he was going to play, he was going to do it right. He sighed, his stomach growling. He hoped the sorting didn't last too long; he was pretty hungry. Sweets were nice and all, but they weren't really his thing, so he didn't get much to eat on the train, sadly. Dinner would be welcome.

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ He used to be your friend; that was another life.
                                                          With a single bullet, we're gonna blow his mind
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games