Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:45 am
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff Table

Chloe's curiosity turned into a big smile. "Newlyn that's great." she said happily. "I always had the feeling there was something going on between you two." she said glad that she now knew. Chloe wasn't mad at all that he friend didn't tell her she was just really happy for her friend and housemate. "Hey don't worry about it." she told Newlyn a smile still plastered on her face.

With: Hufflepuff table... Newlyn, Christian

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Whiskers - Roaming the halls

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:51 am
A little paper airplane landed in front of Newlyn

Why yes, I actually did go on vacation. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you. My bloody owl decided to get sick so it couldn't go anywhere. I missed you too though. I thought of you almost everyday and those beautiful blue eyes of yours. But my summer was alright. We spent the whole time in the United States. Interesting place that was, but I'm glad to be back  

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:23 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana held Katrina's hand as she lead the brunette back into the Great Hall. Just in time, too! A significant amount of first year students were added to each house, and several older students who were missing from the feast before arrived as well.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:37 pm
The states were pretty entertaining. They have a government system that is definitely very interesting. Very unlike ours. Unlike the Queen here who has no power, their leader is very powerful. I met him this weekend too. It was interesting. I bet you I am more glad to see you than you are me. I missed you. After this feast, if we have enough time, meet me in the gardens. I want to spend some time with you.  

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:50 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|4th year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele was glad to see his friends walking in. He got up from his spot and walked over to them. He got in the middle of them. He was sure they didn't mind and he wrapped one arm around each of them. "Hey guys, nice to see you two again. I missed you two. Did I tell you guys about how I won the semi finals for England? Yeah, I did that," he said, smiling at them, especially Ariana. He was not going to lie, he still liked the girl, but he would have to get over that.

"So, how is everything going?" he said, bringing them back to the table.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:22 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne

Ariana forcefully let go of Katrina's hand as Steele appeared in between them. "Hi, St- Oh, I miss- Congratulations!" the redhead yelled, finally getting in a word. There was still a weird feeling in Ariana's stomach when she looked into the boy's deep blue eyes, but she couldn't figure out if they were emotional feelings towards the boy or just a physical attraction. She knew that towards Katrina, it was both. Definitely both. Having the old, friendly Steele back felt so much better than last year's Steele, who was extremely angry with Ariana for going out with Kat. The fourth year followed the two friends on her right back to the table decked in yellow. "Everything is wonderful!" the redhead exclaimed, finally going in for a hug once they arrived at the table. She hasn't seen Steele since June.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:29 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|4th year|Muggle-Born|Single

"Why thank you. Yeah, I scored the game winner against Spain. I curved it into the upper ninety...nevermind. I scored twice in the world championship against Brazil. It was a good weekend. Then Mel came over, which was fun," he said, not hinting at anything else because he did not know if Mel wanted everyone knowing that the two were together. He looked around for the girl with the beautiful blue eyes. He didn't know where she was actually. But he wanted to know.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:42 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Table
What am I doing? Sorting Feast.
What am I thinking? Foods.

Kat was lead into the Great Hall by her gorgeous girlfriend and toward the table. It was then that Steele interrupted them. Katrina smiled at her friend and nodded to him when he mentioned football. "I know," she proclaimed. "I watched that game on the tele. My new father showed me the game."

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:20 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather stared wide eyed at him, blinking a few times to make sure this was really happening. It was. "M-Me? As C-Captain? Oh, no no no. William, I... I can't be ready for this, can I? I mean, I've only been Vice Captain for a year..." she blurted out. Her?! As Captain of the entire Quidditch team?! No way! She didn't think she deserved it. Not in the slightest. There were so many other players on the team that were so much better than she was at teamwork and other things like that. But, William needed her now. He needed to her step up and take control so he could work out whatever he needed to work out. "...Okay. I'll be Captain. Will you still be my Vice Captain? Or, no?" she asked. She had to know. If not, then she had a big decision to make, and she had to decide very soon, for tryouts would be coming up shortly.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:48 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Fifth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

"Of course, as long as you gurantee me a spot on the team," he said, winking at her. He knew that either way he would make the team. He was arguably the best chaser in the school. Of course, that is arguable, but he is known for his outstanding ability.

"I can tell you one of the reasons you are getting this. I can not tell you the other. The one I can tell you is that my girlfriend Annabelle is not seeing enough of me. Because I'm too busy studying and writing up gameplans. I'm hoping this could alleviate some of that. Of course, I will still help gameplan everything because you still have a lot to learn yourself, but I will walk you through it. he said to her, hoping she would accept it with a little more confidence.

"Besides...I will be leaving next year anyway; so I might as well get you ready to take on the position."

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:59 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|3rd year|Muggle-Born|Single

"Did you really? That's awesome. Someone actually knew then! Jeez...it seemed like the Wizarding World was living under a hole. I walked out on the Muggle Street and the whole world knew me, but as soon as I went into Diagon Alley, no one did," he joked, laughing a bit. He wished he actually had some kind of popularity within the Wizarding World; but alas, he didn't of course.

"Anyways, Kat, you didn't answer. How was your summer?" he asked Katrina, smiling at her.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:25 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather nodded to him. He seemed rather cocky at the moment, and it didn't sit well with her, but she needed him on the team to be her Vice Captain. She needed someone who understood every aspect of the game better than she did. She wouldn't admit any of this, either. "I see your point. Alright. I accept your offer, William, but only if I have you as my Vice Captain. That's my condition." she said, holding out her hand for a shake. A handshake finalized agreements, she knew. And this was a rather important agreement. Especially to her.
User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:09 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Alistair Gordon

First Year Hufflepuff
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Where am I? Great Hall.
Who are they? Cain and other House mates.
What's going on? Sitting.

Alistair looked up when he heard a voice and nodded to the boy from his year. The boy introduced himself as Cain. "Hello, I'm Alistair. Yeah, I'm a little confused. My uncle said Hufflepuff is the house of loyalty and friendship, but I'm anti-social." He shrugged and looked at the food that appeared on the table. "Man, I'm hungry," he said and started shoveling food onto his plate.

Out Of Context ...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:25 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Longing}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari watched as sorting concluded. It had been a very interesting end of the year and summer. She'd had a lot to deal with and smooth over with certain familys and sadly hadn't had much time for the man she'd truly wanted to spend time with. Her eyes scanned to room to see he had yet to arrive. Though being on time usually wasn't his style. She let out a sign and stood. Her heels clicked on the stone floor as she moved to the podium."Welcome new students to Hogwarts. For those of you returning from years before, we are glad to have you back. I am sure we are to have another wonderful year. I do sadly have to inform you of a student's passing. Draoran Blackstone is no longer with us, please keep the Blackstone family in your hearts. Student's are reminded that the Forest is off limits without a professor, hence the name Forbidden Forest. Now everyone please have a wonderful year, and let us eat!" Finishing up her speech the tables filled with food and drink. She turned and took her seat once more. Picking at the food now infront of her but not really eating. Her eyes looking for the face she longed to see.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:48 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne

Ariana's smile faded quickly as the mention of Melinda but reappeared just as quickly. A burning tension was stirring inside the fourth year's stomach, but Ariana was doing an excellent job at hiding this particular emotion: jealousy. "I'm really happy you two were together! I went to Kat's house a lot," she said, trying to one up Steele. She quickly turned her head to look at the Headmistress, her hair flying along with it. "Time to eat!" she sang cheerfully and sat down.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games