Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:05 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Markus led her through the back routes to his room. He led her into the room, pulling her over to seat them both on the bed. "There. This should be a bit more comfortable." He said with a smile.

Aleera shrugged. "I think they'll love you anyways." She said, nuzzling him.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:41 pm
Akila nestled into his bed and looked around. She pointed to the entrance to his room and tilted her head to the side. Why didn't she ever see anyone else in the hallways?

Clorogne laughed a little and shook his head, "I can't count on that, this time." and with that, he went down to see if he could help with some physical stuff.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:54 pm
User Image

Markus glanced at the door, then back at Akila in confusion. "I'm not sure I get what you're asking." He said with a small frown.

Aleera watched him walk away for a moment. Was he really changing? It was hard to tell sometimes......She sighed and walked after him. "Well, we might as well both help then." She said with a smile. The commoners looked nervous about having the couple near them, not really sure how to act.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:03 pm
Akila nibbled on her bottom lip. This whole not having a voice thing was such a bother. Looking around, she hopped up and went to his desk grabbing a blank paper and something to write with, and wrote 'where is everyone?'

Clorogne helped a group of men with a bunch of logs, "Aleera, why don't you show them the plans we were working on before."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:45 pm
User Image

Markus followed her to the desk. Reading the paper, he chuckled. "Most people aren't in here until night. I usually have them out on various missions. And, I take you through the back routes, ways that most people don't take." His smile faded and he sighed. "I know better and you know better, but some people would think you only a spy for the b*****d."

Aleera nodded and pulled the papers out of her hip pouch. She showed the men, talking with them calmly as she explained things. The men nodded understandingly and set to work.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:12 pm
Akila was suddenly but with a wave of rage, and her small body shook as her fists clenched and she closed her eyes. She had been normal once! She'd probably known some of these people! After a moment she calmed. It couldn't be helped. She was the king's slave after all. She should have expected it. She nodded her understanding, and looked up offering him a soft smile. She could suck it up. It sounded kind of cool, anyway, being his little secret (assuming the others didn't know about her).  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:19 pm
User Image

Markus pulled her into a hug, kissing her forehead lightly. "I know, I know. It's unfair." He said softly. "I know you would never do anything like that. But I can't risk everyone else getting mad. I need their support." He sounded like he was pleading with her to understand. "I can't alienate them."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:40 pm
Akila nodded and smiled a little wider. She understood. He had to do what he had to do, right? She pulled back and flexed her (fairly skinny) arms, pretending to be a big strong leader before she wrapped her arms around his waist, and shrugged to herself.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:18 pm
User Image

Markus sighed in relief as she seemed to understand. He smiled at her and returned the hug. "Thank you." He murmured softly. "It's a relief having someone who knows who I really am. Not just this leader but a real person."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:32 pm
Akila reached up and lightly cupped his cheek with her hand. Of course he was a real person. He was more real than anything else around her.
She kissed his cheek and pulled away, taking his hand and leading him to the bed. Akila patted the bed and motioned for him to sit as she moved back on the bed.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:48 pm
User Image

Markus smiled and moved to the bed, sitting beside Akila. He pulled her onto his lap, holding her close. "You have no idea how nice it is to just relax. To just be myself."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:00 pm
Akila nuzzled into his embrace and purred. The noise itself shocker her into silence for a minute. She didn't know she could do that, still! Happily, her chest started vibrating again, and her ears flicked. She suddenly got an idea and wriggled free of his grasp. She quickly moved behind him rubbed her hands over the spot wear his wings met his back, massaging his tense muscles.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image

Markus looked surprised, then pleased that she could still purr. When she wiggled, he let her go, looking slightly confused. He glanced back at Akila as she settled behind him. Feeling her hands though, he began relaxing. His wings drooped, half-spreading rather than staying tucked against his back. "Oh, that feels good." He murmured to her.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:47 pm
Akila smiled widely, running her fingers over the same spot multiple times before moving up to his shoulders. She used her knuckles to knead the knots away before going back to the spot she had started. She liked helping him, and was glad she still could, even as broken as she was. Akila continue that for a while, before kissing one of his wings and wrapping her arms around his waist from behind. Resting her head on his shoulder, she kissed his neck once and leant against him.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games