Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:16 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Konohakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1410

Kein nodded and shook the Hokage's hand. It was official he was a Konohagakure shinobi. He smiled and said," Well that worked out far better than I had hoped. What happens now?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:55 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis shook his hand and shurgged."You could always weed someones garden."he said jokingly as he opened the door and his two four year old kids ran through and jumped on his chest."Daddy!"They both yelled."Kisuke, Yukiko why aren't you both at home?"Someone who appeared to be the maid apologized to the Hokage saying they went for a walk and when they say the tower they ran in. The hokage understood and waived it off he had been thinking about them for quite a while so it was good to see them. Kisuke looked over his father's shoulder and at Kein."Daddy who's that guy?" Noctis smiled at Kisuki."He's a ninja of the village, he's gonna help daddy protect everyone." The kid looked at Kein for a little more than smiled turning back to and seeing Kien kids he jumped off his dad and walked over to them he hadn't seen them around before."Hiya! I'm Kisuke!"Noctis daughter stayed holding him, she was really daddys little princess.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:41 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin | Ninjutsu Sensor | OININ Apprentice |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai walked into the building and followed the signature of Kein. Finding the girls, they looked happy to see her. Dai placed a finger against her lips telling them to stay quiet. She winked at them and turned to the opened Hokage's door. She knocked on the frame with care. Dai was smiling "I hope I am not interupting." She said sweetly with a giggle at the site of the Hokage being over taken with children. Hoping that she wasn't interupting. Kein's daughters, Koan and Mikki ran up to Dai and stood beside her as she stood in the door way. "Daddy! Dai made it." Koan said excited to see Dai. Dai reached back and placed her hand on the top of the Koan's head. She smiled at her. "I have." Dai looked at Kein still smiling. "Flying here took longer than thought. I'm sorry for making you worry, Kein." She apologized to him before tilting her head to the side with a smile. Mikki wrapped her hands around Dai's. "Girls." Dai was looking at them. Go sit down. Me and Daddy have things to discuss with the Hokage. We won't be too long. Koan took her sister's hand when Dai offered the small girl to the Koan. Scooting them along before turning to the Hokage and smiling.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:13 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis looked as Dai walked into his office. By the way she spoke it seemed Dai had stopped her hunt for Kein."Well Kein you do have your way with the ladies." he then turned to Dai."Were you not chasing him as a rogue last time we spoke?"He spoke with a smirk.

((I'm referring to your post when you went to Yuki that u went to all the villages and informed the kages of Keins situation)

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Konohakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞

Kein smiled as he was overrun by kids. First the Hokages own kids then his own as Dai appeared in the doorway and the Hokage made a odd remark. He quickly walked over to her and hugged her tightly before he said," In all my years as your sensai I have only seen your true form once and your just as magnificent as I remember. " He smiled at his girls before turning to speak to the Hokage in a rather vacant face," Let me worry about the details of her missions if you will please. WE all play our parts even those we dont know were playing. She is part of our agreement as well she will follow the same rules we have already established." Then a though dawned on him as he smiled softly and said," You know our kids should play together some time. I think they would like it." He was glad Dai had made it back alive and well. Even more now that she chose her true form.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:44 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai didn't lose her smile when the Hokage made his remark. She was greeted with a warm hug from Kein. She wrapped her arms around his torso, happy that she could finally do such a thing. She pressed her face into his shoulder and smiled as he called her magnificent. Recalling that this was her true form. Dai held Kein's hand when he spoke to the Hokage. "I could not bare thought of leaving Koan and Mikki parentless. My mission would of done such and I wouldn't live with myself. While in Yuki, I had come across that thought. Though I used my own childhood for instance." She puased for a moment. "I, renounce my loyalty to Kumo. My loyalty is to you now, Hokage-san, sir." If Kein or the Hokage where to look, her Kumo head band was gone from her being. "I hope you'll allow me to join your Shinobi ranks. And allow me to live within your village."

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:54 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis lifted his free arm to his chin and stroked it."The parameters around our previous agreement have changed, normal this would call the need for a new agreement." He stroked his chin softly for a few more seconds."But I am busy so I accept her addition to the agreement." He stated as his lowered his hand."I know you were a hunter nin in Kumo, you may continue that job here after a probationary period of course." Noctis listen to Dai announce her loyalty to him, but deep down he knew her real loyalty was to Kein. But since Kein had agreed to come under his command it was all the same to him."Daitomi, as of right now your a shinobi of Konohagakure and so this is your village." He then turned back to Kein who said maybe thier kids should play together."I think they would like that." he said looking at Kisuke who was bugging the Uchiha girls. His big red eyes open wide at the newcomers.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled gently as he felt Dai's hand around his. He thought for a second and said,"I hope you dont mind but I kept the key to the apartment the previous Hokage allowed me to stay in on my last visit here. I will be staying there until I have a chance to get things straitened out in the Compound for all the yukigakure folks." He turned to Dai and said," Come on lets go home." Koan smiled at the little boy softly as Kein watched her he could already tell she was going to be a little boy killer. Kein called out to them softly," Come on girls were going home." They jumped up quickly and waited by the door as Kein waved goodbye over his shoulder to the Hokage. They would talk more later.

[exit to apartments}  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:32 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai coaxed a brow when Noctis stated that he accepted her as part of the agreement. Which in turn left her to wonder what the agreement was. She bowed her head in respect that he would allow her to continue her work as a Oinin. And felt no need to correct that she was only an apprentice. "Thank you, sir." She spoke with a smile. "I'll make you proud, sir." She looked up at Kein when he spoke up about the old key to the apartment from the last visit. The apartment that Dai confessed to him. "Crap." She looked over to the girls noticing that Koan had her eyes set on Noctis' son. But quickly looked back to Kein when he stated 'let's go home.'. "Alright." Dai gave him a smile. Still holding his hand and Mikki gripped onto her other hand. "Have a good day, sir." Dai called out to him.
{exit to apartments}

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:44 pm
Tsukino17

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis watched as they all left, they appeared to be a happy family. It sort of made Noctis sad that his children lacked a mother figure. He noticed his son was quite interested in the Uchiha girls. He didn't know if that was a good thing. His son was just to energetic for his own good. His little girl was sleeping in his arms he handed her to the nanny and patted his son on the head before they left for the house. He then turned to the people still in the room and saw Tsukino still there.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:44 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxAllxxxxxxMYxxxLIFE,xxxIxxxWAITED FOR THExxxRIGHTxxxMOMENT...
xxxxxxx███ █⋮
To let you know I don't Wanna let you go.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU
★★★ ( I refuse to waste one more second... )
xxxxxxxxx Without you...

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

Tsukino was simply shocked at everything going on as she leaned against the wall of the office. Looking at the two ninja, Kein and Daitomi, she smiled. She remembered when Kein had trained her using a transcription technique. Tsukino bowed gently to them as they left. Her eyes drifted to Noctis who was currently holding one of his children. "Do you wanna talk now?" She inquired.

"When You make love to me....Know that love has nothing to do with it."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:05 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis took a seat on his chair and was looking over some papers. He would need to file some paperwork to have Kein and his family entered into their records as shinobi of Konoha. Knowing full well that accepting him into his village could stress the relationship between Kumo and Konoha. But if Kein cares about his kids as much as Noctis thinks he does. He won't let anything happen to it. Tsukino decided to speak up now that everyone was gone."About?"He asked hoping she would drop the subject.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:36 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxAllxxxxxxMYxxxLIFE,xxxIxxxWAITED FOR THExxxRIGHTxxxMOMENT...
xxxxxxx███ █⋮
To let you know I don't Wanna let you go.

★★★ ( I refuse to waste one more second... )
xxxxxxxxx Without you...

User Image

Tsukino bit her bottom lip to avoid yelling at the top of her lungs. Noctis was pushing his luck with her. She sighed, releasing some of the pent up rage as she did. He had a right to his privacy, and she would respect that, for now at least. "So what are their names?" Tsukino asked sweetly as she looked at the two young children.

"When You make love to me....Know that love has nothing to do with it."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:37 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis looked over at her, at least the subject wasn't on Naito anymore. He called Kisuke over who happily ran over to him."This is my son Kisuke."The Nanny then brought over a sleeping Yukiko."And that is my daughter Yukiko." Kisuke was looking at Tsukino curiously."Daddy, who is this lady?"Noctis looked over at Kisuke and patted him on the head."This is Tsukino, She's a ninja of the village."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games