Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image
[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu:::Bloodline | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher frowned "You don't get scrolls from the kage. You get them from the academy or the dojo. Didn't your teachers tell you when you graduated?" he asked Obviously not. He rubbed his face then shrugged "Well...I dunno how long this is gonna take." he said, jerking a thumb at Kein and Fuyu with the Kage "I just came back to...well I don't really have any reason to be here." he laughed "I just came back for a little break." Sypher mused, tapping the pipe on the palm of his hand. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

"Aha I guess they didn't," he said looking down. "Though would the academy have a scroll on my byakugan?" Shurui asked with some hope. "Though I'd still need my headband," shurui whispered before shaking his head. "A break from what?" Shurui asked curious as he eyed the pipe in syphers hand.

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 300/300

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:58 pm
User Image
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] "I dunno actually. I found stuff on my mokuton so...maybe." Sypher shrugged and then glanced at his pipe as well. Tucking it into his pocket, he smiled "Draining a crater for the Kage. Its pretty boring so I wanted a break..." he tilted his head slightly then "I know you can't train till you get your headband but would you like to go to the dojo with me anyway? Maybe check to see if the scroll is there you want?" [☁]

Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:42 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

It was fortunate for the couple that she hadn't been in right away, but it wasn't too long before the desk was shoved aside again. Why exactly? Well, she had taken her precious time coming down from the mountain top, and surely there was a crowd outside her door to keep her busy. All the while, she'd been thinking her way about this all. Now that she was in the office, partially submerged yet in the reflection bond. She listened carefully for a moment, before rising, ringing water from her clothing into the reflection pool again. There it was... A... baby bump? It was pretty odd, but for the first time in a while... Her gaze grew vacant, a soft smile on her face.

"Mommy! Mommy! There's someone new!" shouted a little girl, horns barely a bump out of her hair. Tugging away at the towering woman's flowing dress. It was a strange thing, to see everyone so welcoming to even an every day concubine, who'd lost her looks. Several months pregnant, and wandering into the camp, there was cheer and celebration. Why not? Life was wonderful.

Out of the memory the raikage snapped, the same smile on her face. Why be completely enraged? Slap the proper mask of joy on, and of course, there wasn't much else to worry about. She wouldn't be alone, as he inquired after consent for marriage in her name.

"I do not know natural ceremonies, but back home, our ceremony was pretty simplistic. Speak Fuyu's name thrice, and Fuyu does vice versa. Then, you admit to one another your love," nodded the raikage, as they spoke of time. "And atop of which, I tell you now. You leave her alone in the world, and I will end you."

It seemed boastful, but when one had seen the horror she had had, nothing was more important than a happy family.
"On a much lighter note, now~" about Kin whirled on her heel, settling into her chair, soaking her feet in the reflection pool. "You remember what Uwanosora did for the village in her time here, Kein? Well, I'd like you to do much the same. Become my adviser."

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

A clone of Ooshiro walked in looking for Kein, because if he found Kein he would find Fuyu. However he first see someone he would never expect. "Shurui? Shurui?! You damn white eye moron! how are you?" He asked laughing and walking next to him his hand around his shoulder as he smiled having an reminded of an old friend from way back. He also remembered some of the trouble he and Shurui would get in back when they were kids, mostly with ooshiro's parents.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 340/340

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:18 pm
Fuyu Aoi
The Harbinger of Winter-Hyouton-Special DNA-Jounin-Anbu-Superior Body-Taijutsu Class-Bloodline Sub Class-The Hachimon-Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master-Shigure Souen Master-Snake Sage

"I can take you!"

User Image

"Arigatou, Kinpaku-sama! Thats great Kein-kun, if you become her advisor you can be around more than long enough to raise our child with me. And dont think Im doing everything for you either cause you will end up in the gutter." Fuyu smiled as she spoke to him and nodded at Kinpaku,"Can we begin?"

-Chakra:865

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:26 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga

User Image

+-------------------+

As shurui was about to respond to sypher he saw who he assumed was the raikage rise from a puddle and talk to the other two. When he turned back to respond to sypher again he heard someone call him a white eyed moron, he remembered that name, and before he could stop it his body responded on it's own. "They aren't white they're lavender!" He exclaimed turning to shiro before his face broke into a smile. "Shiro you inky little twit how you been? When did you get back from konoha?" He said happily clapping his friend on the shoulder and grinning widely.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher smiled as an apparent friend of Shurui showed up and he pushed off the wall "Guess not. Well, it was nice meeting you, Shurui-san. Hope you get your headband." he slid the pipe out of his pocket and began twirling it again before sliding it in his mouth as he walked away Hm. That's a bummer. I wanted to meet some new faces before I go back to the crater. he thought to himself, walking out of the office. [☁]

((Exits...Dojo))

Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:31 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai walked with Zetsu hand in hand. Not really wanting to talk about her and Sypher's last talk together. When her and Zetsu reached the Missions board she wrapped her arms around his bicep. About the only place she felt safe now a days. Her eyes skimmed through the many missions posted. She hadn't notice the Kage had return. Kein's and Fuyu's chakra signatures. Let alone her little brothers clone or even the new genin that was there. She was lost in her one thoughts. In the bubble around her and Zetsu.

| Chakra Count: 290 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga

User Image

+-------------------+

'No way...is that...no' Shurui thought to himself before he decided to take a chance. "Oi! Kami Hime is that you?!" Shurui asked questioningly. If it was daitomi then by god she had gotten stunningly beautiful. He noticed the uchiha whose arm she was hanging off of and smiled.

+-------------------+

User Image

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Konin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:50100 ۞ Chakra : 950

Kein could not speak. His lips moved yet he could not will his tongue to for the words or coax them to fall from his lips. Uwanosora was the very reason he was the man he was. To replace her would forever cement his name in the history of the village. Upon that he would have another reason to gain still more power. He simply nodded and said," Milady I am honored for your consideration. I accept your offer. I shall take my place as advisor and elder of Kumogakure. I will dedicate my life to the shinobi and citizens of this village just as Uwanosora did, I will make the world tremble at the thought of this village." He turned to Fuyu and grasped her hand and said," I am ready when you are." For once in his life he felt like he was in the right place at the right time. THIS was what he was to do.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai snapped out of her trance when she heard an old nickname. she turned her head and looked at the person that she thought it came from. Then her eyes got really wide. She released Zetsu's arm and ran full speed at Shurui. Wrapping her arms around his neck. "Lavander eyes!" She laughed as she hugged him. She landed on her toes, coming to the though sh never had to do that before. But she she stared in awe. "Wow...you got tall.' She giggled. She turned to Zetsu and smiled. "Zetsu, this is an childhood friend of mine. Shurui Hyuuga." She looked at Shurui. "Shurui, this is my boyfriend. Zetsu Uchiha." She smiled sweetly with a small amount of pink appearing on her cheeks as she looked at Zetsu. Dai looked back to Shurui. She grasped his arm. "How are you?" She asked softly.

| Chakra Count: 290 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui chuckled. "Aww my little dai has a boyfriend! And she's blushing! So cute!" Shurui said hugging dai and ruffling her hair. "I'm pretty good I had too take care of some business before joining the academy so I got a late start so I'm here waiting for my headband so I can start training," shurui said before he turned to the uchiha and held out his hand a smile on his face. "Hello zetsu-san as dai said my name is shurui it's a pleasure to meet you!" Shurui said with a small smile.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:26 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

"Children having children." Kinpaku had to scoff jokingly, as they looked to her for clearance to begin. She settled herself a bit more comfortably into her seat, and smiled at the two of them. "That's the wonder of it all. You may begin whenever. It's not about order. It's love!" Kin had to laugh some, as watched the two with cheer. Why the hell shouldn't she? The two of them had been genin under her eye, and they had grown significantly. There was, a pang of jealous, of course. They'd grown, and she'd grown stagnant, much to her regrets. Again, she swallowed that. No time for negativity. "Begin!"

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:33 am
Fuyu Aoi
The Harbinger of Winter-Hyouton-Special DNA-Jounin-Anbu-Superior Body-Taijutsu Class-Bloodline Sub Class-The Hachimon-Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master-Shigure Souen Master-Snake Sage

"I can take you!"

User Image

"Yes, I see.... Kein-kun, Kein-kun, Kein-kun. I love you my dear." Fuyu turned as she started and looked into his eyes, she wasnt so anxious and churning inside, she liked this.

-Chakra:865

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games