Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:59 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Raiton // Doton // Aburame
User Image

Since Shin was already dragged by Gesalt into a mess. Shinsetsu stood quietly in front of the girl, carefully trying to analyze what seems to be the problem. Ice? he calmly said to himself as he noticed that Gesalt’s arm seemed to start freezing when it touched the girl. In addition, it felt unusually cold being around her presence, the bugs inside the boy's body started to move reacting to the sudden change of temperature. Shin watched as the Chuunin approached the girl to help, listening to her words as he might be able to learn something valuable about the girl's strange ability. The Aburame knew that the Chuunin might provide a better help since she had more experience dealing with kind this kinds of stuff compared to two rookie genins.

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 225
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

AC = 0

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:03 am
User Image

Don S. Daedalus

Bukijutsu l Fuuton l Katon l Shakuton l Genin

══════════════════════════

---Enter Stage three of Tetsu no Ryu--

[1/4]
Don put on his sandles exited the room, the area was getting way to loud! He sighed as he entered an empty run, closing and locking the door behind himself. "What a loud brother.." He told himself, referring to Gesalt, he walked to the center of the room and sighed.

[2/4]
He pulled out the buki scroll and threw it to the ground. He watched as the scroll unraveled against the wooden floor, fully. He looked down at it, kneeing down to read which stage it was. He rolled the scroll up to rank three. Not needing the last ranks today, he closed his eyes and sighed they were all classed as complex!

[3/4]
He read the first move carefully, nodding to himself after he stored the thought into his head. He stood up slowly, drawing his sword. "Now, don't reject me again.." He uttered as he pumped chakra down into the cold steel of his blade.

[4/4]
He focused on a shape, any shape would do the scroll said. He imagined that his sword was longer, like a spear of sorts. He slowly pulsed chakra into the blade, sending signals into the blades soul, letting the chakra grow from its tip, lengthening greatly to that of a spear. "Gotcha~" He hummed.

[Form Manipulation.. Rank C, learned]

[1/4]
He frowned as his chakra exploded from the blade, sending a breeze into the empty room. he gripped his arm and calmed his nerves. He still wasn't used to focusing his chakra into a single point. And it hurt like a son of a gun!

[2/4]
He sighed and made his down to the ground to read the scroll. "So the next one.. shoots chakra?!" He asked himself. "That seems just plain ridiculous!" he tilted his head and started to read again. "I guess its possible.. but still.." He grumbled and stood up, readying himself.

[3/4]
He focused his chakra down to his arm, then to his hand, then his fingers, and finally infused his blade with it. It was starting to become a second nature. He closed his eyes, forcing the chakra to a single point at the edge of the blade, making it razor sharp. "And now.. to fire it..?" He asked himself as he swung the blade, focusing on detaching the chakra.

[4/4]
He sighed as nothing happened, all he did was cut at the air! "Oh buddha.." He groaned, cracking his back to calm himself, "Ohwell.. attempt two!" He nodded to himself looking at the blade, taking stance against and slicing at the air, focusing on detaching the chakra. As he focused the chakra flug itself from the tip of his blade, spinning like a blade. He quickly dissolved his chakra connection before it ruined the wall.

[Pressure Wave.. Rank C, learned.]

[1/4]
He put his sword away in its scabbard, reaching down to his bag and pulling his water bottle out. he opened the lid and poured water onto his face. He was starting to overheat in this small area! he shook teh water from his face, drinking the rest of it.

[2/4]
He made his way back to the scroll and picked it up, last move so no need to keep it on the ground. He started to roll it up, reading teh last tech for stage three. "Extend it like my spear shaping, but longer? Dang.." He mumbled, tieing the scroll tight and placing it in his kimono.

[3/4]
He took stance in the middle of the room, closing his eyes as he started to bend forward. His fingers trailing to his hilt, drawing the blade from its scabbard. He pushed chakra down his arm, cloaking the blade as quickly as he could, he wanted to finish his studying of buki for a while. He had an interesting taijutsu scroll he wanted to start using!

[4/4]
The chakra extended on his sword, but not going as long as the scroll had told him to. "Not good enough.. maybe if its one quick motion.." he told himself, sheethign his sword. He cracked his back and took stance one more, placing his fingers on the hilt as he dragged his sword out chakra already pulsing to its body [blade]. He shot the chakra down it to form the spear stretching it out. And there it was! The length was about right!

[Drying Pole..Rank C, leanred]

[Author note: I will start Taijutsu tomorrow! my fingers arent working like I want anymore..]

══════════════════════════

Chakra = 150 / 200

Quote; "A jug fills drop by drop."
His song of choice: Two Weeks

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

iOath

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:33 am
"Konohagakure no Taijutsu seems interesting." Shun said as he pulled out the corresponding taijutsu scroll. "First technique is...'Dainamikku-Entori. Seems easy enough." He put the scoll into his pouch, backed up a few feet, and faced one of the the dummies. "Dainamikku-Entori!" He sprinted toward the dummy and jumped, extending his right leg out to sidekick in mid-air. Once he made contact, he lowered his right leg and landed. "Like I said, easy. Next one!"

[1/1]

"Well, Dainamikku-Akushon looks just as easy..." He pulled out the scroll again and read through the description of it. "Yeah, easy." With that said, he walked right up to the dummy. "Dainamikku-Akushon!" He began to punch and kick at the dummy unpredictably. Although, it looked a bit more like flailing. "Well, I probably did that right. It IS supposed to confuse and damage." He said as he stopped.

[1/1]

"The last one for this stage is...Youjitsuba. Where am I supposed to get a toothpick?" He looked around for a bit, until he noticed the various craters he had formed from training. "Right. I'll just use a small piece of wood." He walked over to one of the craters and picked up a sliver of wood. "I hope this is clean. Probably isn't, though." He merely shrugged as he put it into his mouth. "Youjitsuba!" He exclaimed, spitting the toothpick. Surprisingly, the toothpick spun in the air for a while before hitting the dummy hard. "Wow. Anyways, next one!"

[1/1]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:57 am
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure ☁ Ranton
1850 両 ☁ 305 Chakra ☁ 3100 AC

Speed Hunter: Inactive

"Asshou, eh? This seems pretty easy, too." He put away the scroll and picked up the dummy in front of him. Then, he threw it to the ground. "Asshou!" He exclaimed, punching down to the ground as hard as he could. When his fist made contact, the dummy's midsection bent, which made its arms and legs flail up. "Alright. Good job, dummy." He laughed and tossed the dummy to the side.

[1/1]

He pulled out the scroll from his pouch and read the next technique. "Hayabusa Otoshi. Alright, I think I understand this." He said as he put the scroll back in. He walked over to another dummy and threw it up into the air. Following right after it, he grabbed the dummy's ankles. Then he swung his legs around its waist. "Hayabusa Otoshi!" He moved his legs and the dummy went headfirst into the ground. "Well, I think I did that right."

[1/1]

"Another easy technique." He said as he read the description for "Houshou". He walked over to one of the many dummies still left and grinned. "Alright. Let's do this!" He cocked his right arm back and turned a little bit. "Houshou!" He twisted his body and thrust his arm forward, smashing his fist into the dummy's chest. The stand that was holding up the dummy broke and it went flying back. "Alright, that was pretty good." He cracked his knuckles and reached into his pouch for the scroll.

[1/1]

Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from indomitable will.

User Image

iOath

iOath

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:21 am
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

"Next up is...Kage Buyou." He smiled, recognizing the name. "I need this technique for that Lotus attack." He put the scroll away and stepped to the side, where another dummy was waiting. Shun lifted the dummy off of its stand and threw it up into the air. He jumped up and followed it soon after. "Kage Buyou." He appeared behind the dummy like a shadow. There wasn't anything else he could do at that point, so he just grabbed the dummy and threw it to the ground, landing on it almost immediately. "Good enough."

[1/1]

"Konoha Senpuu? Oh, I 've seen this move before! I don't even need to read the desription." He put the scroll into his pouch and stepped to the side again, where another dummy was located. Although this time, he backed up a few feet. "Konoha Senpuu!" He charged at it, but disappeared when he got close. A few seconds later, he reappeared right under the dummy, with his foot making contact with its chin. It went flying off of its stand and landed about 5 feet back.

[1/1]

"Konoha Daisenpuu looks a liiiittle bit more complex, but I think I can do it." He said as he read the description of it. He walked over to the side again and faced the next dummy. "I might want to back up for this." So, he did. "Now...Konoha Daisenpuu!" He sprinted at the dummy then jumped when he got close. First, he did a hook kick of sorts with his right leg, then his left leg spun around and hit the dummy in the chest. "Meh. That didn't really look good, but it works." He said as he landed.

[1/1]

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:01 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

"Alright. Konoha Reppuu. Does there really need to be a technique for this? I mean, it's just a sweep." Shun said as he realized what it was. "Whatever. "Konoha Reppuu!" He crouched down low and sweeped his leg along the ground. "Well that was hard to learn." He joked. "Onto the next one!"

[1/1]

"And this next move is just a knee attack." He walked over to one of the various dummies and grabbed the back of its head. "Shoushitsu!" He pulled the dummy forward while kneeing the dummy in the stomach. The hit was so hard that the dummy flew off of the stand. "Nice. Alright, next one."

[1/1]

He stepped to the side, then walked back a few feet. Facing the dummy, he got down into a tackling position. "Tokken!" As he said this, he thrust his legs forward which propelled him toward the target. In mere moments, he smashed his shoulder right into the chest of the dummy. Unfortunately, the stand holding up the dummy snapped in half and pushed the dummy into the wall, many feet away.

[1/1]

He sprinted toward the dummy that had just hit the wall. About halfway there, he leaped into the air and lifted his right leg up. "Tsutenkyaku!" He quickly descended toward the ground and slammed his heel into the dummy's midsection. Even though he was really strong, the ground didn't crack. "Whew! That was close. I was thinking that the ground would break open or something."

[1/1]

User Image

iOath

iOath

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

"Konoha Gouriki Senpuu, eh? Alright. Sounds easy enough. Although, this may be a bit dangerous so I'm going to do it without hitting the dummy first." He stretched his legs a little bit, then got into a rudimentary fighting stance. "Konoha Gouriki Senpuu!" He spun quickly and performed a hook kick.

[1/3]

"Meh, that didn't feel right. I'll try it again." He said, getting back into a fighting stance. "Konoha Gouriki Senpuu!" He spun again while jumping in the air, and performed another hook kick. "Alright, I guess that's as good as it's going to get. Now to use it on something..."

[2/3]

He walked over to one of the dummies and got into the same fighting stance. "Konoha Gouriki Senpuu!" Once again, he spun around and jumped into the air. He brought his right foot forward and hook kicked the dummy's head. "That was good." He said simply as he landed.

[3/3]

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:51 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

"Huh. Why're people gathered around that blue-haired girl?" Shun said, noticing the small group of people out of the corner of his eye. "I guess they're trying to help her out." He turned to get a better look at them. "Well, either way...I don't think Suzume, Cloud, Gesalt AND that genin with the hood need to be helping. I mean, it's only one person." He frowned. "Time to use my newly gained 'Chunin Authority', then!" Cracking his knuckles intimidatingly, he began to walk over to the group. "Oi, mysterious genin with the hood! Do something more productive! And Suzume-chan, I don't mean to be rude, but wouldn't it be better if you trained these genin?" He pointed to multiple genin with swords. "Gesalt, you can stay here and take care of the lady if you want, but the rest of you should really do something else. Last time I checked, it didn't require a squad to assist someone." With that, he walked back over to his training area.

User Image

iOath

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:12 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Raiton // Doton // Aburame
User Image

Shinsetsu turned away from the blue haired girl as he heard a familiar man’s voice calling behind him, The Aburame turned around only to see that It was the other genin who was inside the Raikage’s office who got promoted as a Chuunin. Hmm, he’s right… there’s no need for too many people to help out this girl… only if Gesalt didn’t dragged me into this… he thought to himself while giving Gesalt and awkward look. Shin then turned his attention again to the male Chuunin and silently looked at the man’s eye through the lens of the Aburame’s glasses before pulling his friend’s sleeves to walk away from the area, leaving the Chuunin in charge of the girl. Hmm… seems that you’ll be more of a help to her than any of us…. the Aburame said softly before walking away pulling Gesalt with him to start their interrupted sparring.

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 225

AC = 0

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:18 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Kin gazed up at the sun, frowning some that the activity had skyrocketed so. It was a pleasing sight, but her head throbbed rather consistently. Who'd have thought an oni could achieve a hangover of all things? Granted, never had the young lady been on such a binge drinking experience. Off she moved from the campus of the dojo, for the village gates.

[Exit]

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

iOath

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

"Well then, I'm going to get back to training." Shunketsu said, pulling out the "Konohagakure no Taijutsu" scroll from his pouch. "The next move to learn is...'Konoha Shofu'. Looks easy." He put the scroll back into his pouch and did a swift sidekick up into the air. "I guess that's it."

[1/3]

"I might as well try one more time." He said as he lowered his leg. "Konoha Shofu!" Once again, he lifted up his leg and swiftly performed a high sidekick. "Alright. Now I'm going to do it on a dummy or something." He said as he lowered the leg again.

[2/3]

He walked over to the dummy and stretched his legs out a bit. "Alright dummy, you're going down! Or up and then down." His leg quickly shot up and made contact with the dummy's chin, sending it flying up in the air. "Yeah, that's what I"m talkin' about!" He exclaimed as he watched the dummy drop.

[3/3]

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

"Alright, next technique is...'Shishi Rendan'." Shun said as he read the description of it. "Ooooh. This may be a bit more complicated. I should probably read the description very carefully." He read the description again, then read it another time just to make sure he fully understood how to do it. "Alright, I think I understand. Now, to get started..."

[1/3]

He walked over to one of the dummies and reached out to grab it. "Wait. This would be a perfect time to test out all of my techniques." As he said this, he lowered his arm. "Konoha Senpuu!" He charged toward the dummy and disappeared right as he was about to run into it. A second later, he reappeared right under it and extended his leg out toward its chin. When his foot successfully made contact, the dummy went flying in the air. "Alright. Next step. Kage Buyou!" He leaped in the air from his current position and appeared right behind the dummy, following it like a shadow.

[2/3]

"Final step. Shishi Rendan!" He roundhouse kicked the dummy's side. Then he came around and followed up with a backhand blow. Following that was a driving blow to make it go to the ground faster. As soon as the dummy got close to the ground, Shun finished with a powerful ax kick to its midsection."Ouchies." He said when his feet touched the ground. "I'm feeling the strain!" He exclaimed, referring to the part of the description that said, "puts a great deal of strain on the user's body".

[3/3]

User Image

iOath

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:26 pm
User Image

" I just need help finding someone important..that is all...I am leaving to Kirigakure soon...but I need to see him one last time before I go..." She came to her knees, haggarded breathing but she would hope they would pay no mind to her always fatigue appeal. She just needed to find him, and she was confident the girl with the dog just might be able to shorten her work on finding him significantly.

[[ Sorry! My friend was on my account DX ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 6050 ~ Ryo: 0

Looks like she would have to talk to those two genin later since they appeared to have lost interest. Watching them walk off, she turned her head so she could look back to the girl. When she finally spoke up again, Suzume and Cloud listened to her. "Alright... well if you want me to help you find this person, tell me his name and what he looks like." If he was in Kumo, then she and Cloud could find him no problem. Although if he was in another village then the red head may be unable to help her.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

iOath

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

Shun looked at the girl curiously as she spoke. "I know I said for everyone to do something productive, but finding someone IS pretty productive..." He frowned, not knowing what to do. "Ah, whatever. Suzume's got this. Probably. She probably knows a lot more people than I do." He shrugged and continued training. "Next move is...'Shou-Geki-Shou' or something like that. Anyways..." He stopped talking and read the description.

[1/3]

Shun walked over to one of the dummies and picked up it. "Well, I think I know what I have to do. I just need to balance this dummy on my hand like so..." He lifted the dummy up in the air, balancing it on his left palm. "Then I need to pull my arm off and hit it with the other one." He breathed in and out slowly, to calm himself. "You know, if I mess this up...it's really gonna hurt."

[2/3]

He focused completely on the dummy. "Alright, here I go!" He quickly lowered his left arm and before it could even start falling, he quickly slammed his palm up to the dummy's abdomen. "Shou-Geki-Shou!" It went flying up into the air until it hit the ceiling and went back down. "Alright. Let's see here...what's next?"

[3/3]

User Image

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games