Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:43 pm

"it was her mothers..." Truth sighed softly and brushed a hair from her friend's face. "if anything, Kansei and i will go get it..." she murmured, her blue eyes glimmering softly.

"right.... " Kansei nodded at him letting out a tiny sigh. "it's not your fault... don't blame yourself for not knowing.... its hard to tell when i'm a panther..." she drawled and then turned back to the hallway. "i'll be right back..." she murmured before she headed quickly to the kitchen, getting a large bowl of ice before running back. she gave no explanation to truth, who was watching her with a raised eyebrow. "let me know if you need anything else? i have a rather good guess of why you're burning up like this..." she sighed as she re-entered the bathroom.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:25 am

"No need to go looking. I snatched it from a guy in the tattoo parlor," Ephraim murmured in a rather clear voice as he formed up beside Trevor without his mask revealing that he did look similar to the picture except a bit older and more mature. "He was planning on giving it to his girlfriend."

"Can I see what your human face looks like?" Lucius asked shyly as his eyes shifted a bit away from her general direction. He was still too embarrassed about saying the fact that he'd gone into heat aloud.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:22 pm

"wonder how he got it..." Truth muttered quietly to herself, looking at Ephraim with a tiny smile. "she'll be happy to have it back... when she wakes up..." truth sighed and lightly moved from her spot so that Ephie could sit by Rissa.

Kansei gave a tiny smile at his words while she lightly put the ice into the tub. "um... alright.." she mumbled, lightly blushing as she set down the bowl and took his hand in hers. "i look like this..." she murmured softly, sending the image of what she looked like to him through their connected hands.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:07 pm

"I didn't ask," Ephraim murmured before he shoved Trevor snickering out of his chair.

"You're very pretty," Lucius murmured as he lightly pulled her closer so he could lightly brush his fingertips against her cheek, his eyes flashing the bright yellow-gold coloration of a wolf.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:10 pm

"well, why don't you go ahead and be the one to give it back to her?" Truth smiled at him, gesturing to where Rissa was sleeping off the fights.

"th-thanks..." Kansei blushed lightly as she looked at him, she could feel her feline instincts screaming inside her when she looked at his yellow eyes, but a stronger force within her kept her there, despite that he couldn't see that she was looking into her eyes.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:55 pm

"I plan on it," Ephraim grumbled as he slid the chain of the necklace around Rissa's neck and hooked it into place. "I wouldn't want her to lose something this important to her..." Trevor slapped a hand over his mouth and started to roll in laughter only for Ephraim to stomp on his side making him groan.

Lucius smiled lightly before gently licking her on the lips.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Truth gave a small smile at his words before frowning when he kIckes her dad. Moving to her. Dad's side, she lightly held her hand out to him.

Rissa gave a tiny grown as she was woken up to the feeling of someone putting something around her neck. Her eyes cracked open lightly and she stared up at ephraim with light pink cheeks. "u-um... H-hi...." she stammered, her cheeks going an even brighter pink when she realized that he'd found her necklace for her.

Kansei blushed more when he licked her and then gave a soft sigh as her ears and tail showed up, using her soft tail, the panther slowly wiped a bit if his wet hair from his face. "heh.... M-my tail and ears... Grew out..." she chuckled nervously, brushing her lips against his for a brief second before she pulled back with a bright red face.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:33 am

"Evening," Ephraim smiled as Trevor accepted Truth's hand and pulled himself to his feet.
"Ow. My side hurts now. You didn't have to stomp on me 'cause I think it's kinda funny that you haven't freaked about being this close to a girl," he pouted lightly hugging Truth.
"I can always stomp on you again if you continue talking, Trevvy."

"I can tell," Lucius breathed with a slightly wider smile. He lightly leaned forward so he could put his lips back to hers, kissing her softly yet not one of those small pecks.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:48 pm

Truth gave a small frown and shook her head. "can you two please not fight right now? there are enough people who are hurt... so knock it off" she mumbled, rubbing her forehead. sometimes, it seemed to her that she was the parent... and her dad was the kid.
Rissa kept her mouth shut tight at Truth's words, knowing it best not to argue with the girl. instead, she let her cherry pools scan over Ephraim's face; taking in every part of him without the mask on as her cheeks heated up.

Kansei blushed slightly and kept hold of his hand, kissing him back gently.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:25 pm

"It grows on ya, Princess. He wasn't always this childish. He was usually so serious and it took forever to actually get him to smile. Then the depression sank in and now he can't seem to stop being so childish," Ephraim murmured as he lightly put a hand over the spot he'd gotten the first tattoo, a spot just underneath the back of his neck. It was feeling weird, but probably because of the magic coursing through it.
"We're just playing around, but we'll knock it off for you," Trevor smiled lightly before giving her a slight nod.

Lucius slightly deepened the kiss, his cheeks showing a soft red blush on it just barely. He then quickly slid back into the tub and put a hand over his mouth. "I'm sorry.... I'm trying to keep my instincts under control..."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:16 pm

Truth let out a small huff, only to stuck out her tongue at Ephraim. "i don't care if he acts childish... " she sighed and gave her dad a tiny hug. "as long as he's not cranky...." she grinned. "thanks daddy"
Rissa gave a small sigh as she slowly stood up, cracking her neck. "next time i decide to clear my head ...that i shouldn't go to a fighting club...." she sighed and gave a small frown as she felt a few bruises forming on her stomach from the broken ribs she received in her final fight. i can fix broken ribs and fractured femurs... but bruises.... i can't do.... so ...obnoxious she thought to herself with a frown.

Kansei blushed a light pink when he deepened the kiss, her face heating up more when she actually started purring. when he pulled away, she started breathing heavily. "y-you're f-fine..." she stammered, her cheeks a dark ruby.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:37 pm

"Whatever. So how're ya feelin?" Ephraim asked lightly as he slid his hand off the back of his neck and slightly pointed at her ribs.
"You're welcome. I'd do anything for you. Where did that chic go though?" Trevor murmured lightly.

Lucius glanced back at Kansei's general direction as he slightly tilted his head. "You're purring?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:27 pm

"slightly bruised... but other then that... just... tired.." rissa smiled at him, pulling a hand through her blonde curls.
"who? Kansei? oh she went back to hanging with Lianna i think..." Truth shrugged, her soft blue eyes gimmering slightly

"y-yeah...." Kansei blushed as dark as she could, curling into the couch. "i-it happens... wh-when i r-really like something..." she mumbled, stumbling over her words.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:36 pm

"Then go on back to sleep ya fruitcake. You need your sleep," Ephraim snickered as he lightly poked her in the forehead.
"Ah. I was wondering who that was," Trevor purred lightly as he snuggled up beside Truth. "I think I'm getting too old for so much activity."

Lucius smiled lightly behind his hand before sliding his hand back down, a soft red blush tinged across his face. "So... You liked me kissing you like that?" he asked in a barely audible mumble.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:48 pm

"i would..but the couch is kinda...lumpy." she grimaced slightly and rubbed her forehead where he'd poked her.
"maybe...." truth teased, hugging her dad close.

"y-yeah..." Kansei nodded slightly, biting her lip as she peeked up at him once more. "i-i liked it..." she smiled up at him with green cat like eyes.
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games