Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:16 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year __
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Interested
✔Status: Single

He frowned. "Oh, well, he always has his nose buried in a book and he never wants to go out and play sports or anything; he failed flying class cause he fainted or something..." Sam's eyes went wide when he remembered the Flying class. "I can't wait for Flying! I'm gonna be so good at it! Are you two excited for Flying?"

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:20 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana bit her lip. "They failed him because he fainted? Harsh," she said, hoping she doesn't fail anything. "Yeah! I can't wait! I went flying once a bit less than a year ago, but my brother was the one controlling the broom, not me. I loved the feeling of the wind in my hair and face," she explained, remembering the moment.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ House ::: First Year ~

User Image

"'There is no friend as loyal as a book,' Ernest Hemingway," he quoted, "A person can freely walk away, while a book is forever to stay." He gazed around the train station again, but this time spotting an annoyed-looking girl. He sighed. He has been sighing a lot today, he remarked to himself.

"Any subject that requires physical activity will destroy my grades," Chase frowned, "But it sounds interesting, the thought that a hunk of wood can fly."

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana smirked as she listened to what Chase had to say. "I would never just walk away," she told him, feeling a little offended that he would even think she would. "And not only can a broom fly, but the feeling you have when you're on it. Now, I just wanna control it myself and see how that compares to just sitting there and having it go where someone else makes it."

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year __
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Sam shrugged and said, "Well, he stopped going after his accident in the class. That's why the failed him." Then he turned his head to look at Chase. He rolled his eyes, but smirked. "You sound like my brother. But... I don't know..." He sighed. "So, Chase, you're a Muggleborn? The way you're talking... it sounds like you're not sure of yourself."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:35 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana didn't ask anymore questions regarding Sam's brother and his flying accident even though she was extremely curious. She looked at Chase after Sam asked if he was muggleborn. Can he read people that easily? she wondered, observing Chase.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick

User Image

"Don't take it literally," Chase said. Death, moving away, graduation, losing contact, starting a new life... Anything could break the fragile relationship that existed between humans. It worried him that the first thing he thought of was "death" when she said that. Even if she didn't want a bond to end, it will fade, sooner or later. He learned that first-hand.

"Freedom, is it?" he asked, "The feeling of being free... The feeling of being able to do anything."

User Image

His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:39 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana closed her eyes and thought of that day. "It didn't feel like complete freedom, but something along the lines of it," she said as she opened her eyes. "I hope that when I'm the one controlling the broom, it's going to feel like that."

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick

User Image

"Half. My father is a wizard. My mother is a muggle," he answered, not even bothering to reply to Sam's comment. Truth was, he didn't know how to respond. He never did or will explore his state of mind. Remaining ignorant is a gift.

He smiled a little bit when he heard what Ariana said. Expectations. Hope. Maybe a tiny part of him did want Hogwarts to be that magical place. Flying high above the sky... Chase would be lucky if he didn't break any of his bones the first time he would fly. He chuckled.

User Image

- Pearl S. Buck

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana noticed the small smile that appeared on Chase's face. She couldn't help but smile as well, for happiness was spreading one way or another. "So, um, when are we supposed to be heading to those boats?" she asked, anxious to get to Hogwarts.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:51 pm
RILEY J CREVAN

Second Year

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
"Oh it was alright I guess. Kinda dull." she replied, reflecting on her summer "I got to stay with my grandparents in Ireland though. It was really nice over there and the library had the most fascinating books to read." she said trailing off. "I'm just really glad to be back here though. I'm excited to see what we'll get to learn this year." she said almost bouncing in her seat. "So got any goals for this school year?"

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:53 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year __
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Sam nodded to Chase's response and sighed heavily, then smiled at Ariana's question. "Well, soon, I think... Professor McKenny will tell us when we get on the boats. I can't wait though," he said, smirking at the lake and the castle.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:58 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana couldn't stand in place. She was almost shaking with excitement. "I think that this school will be the best one ever! I've been dreaming of coming here for years."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:58 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Second Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Excited

He smiled as he listened to her account of her summer. "But that sounds so excited," he said, talking about her summer reading at her grandparents' library. "Goals? I don't know... Maybe not get smacked in the face by a broom. Though, that was actually a pretty great time cause you were with me..." He said it even before he was aware the words were leaving his mouth and he quickly clamped his hands over his mouth.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games