Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:54 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina felt her arm snap left arm break twice; first from the initial slam into the closer wall, then from the slap across her face into the far wall. She lay dazed against the bottom of the stone wall, her face pounding and her arm sending sharp pain through out her body. Yet even so, Nina felt his words bring back her fight and laughed softly. "Nah Your Royal Doucheiness. You ain't no God. You're an old newt with a neoplean complex. That huge ego of yours is only there to compensate for areas that you are clearly lacking in." She scoffed and cast a contemptious sneer below his belt to indicate that she was talking about his manhood. "You have no idea what you are even talking about when you speak of love. Yo hablas amor y yo es clairo. You are a poor excuse for lizard, let alone dragon." She knew that she would have hell to pay for her words, but she couldn't care less. Yuri was safe, and she wouldn't break for him. Ever.

...Now go and screw yourself.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:02 am
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow sneered down at her as a small line of blood trickled from her mouth, towering over her as she lay half propped against the base of the wall. "You have forgotten your place. It is time I burned it into your memory." He raised his right hand and fire gathered around his ring. "Anything you want to say before I begin?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:09 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina glanced around at the growing number of Fire Guard around her, looking as if she didn't care about the condition her body was in or the fact that she was about to be horrifically beaten and tortured. "Yeah. Anyone got any marshmallows? I have this weird craving for s'mores."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:18 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"Sore wa odoroka reru kamo shiremasen,"

Yuri fidgeted as she tended to Sirrah's back, cleaning the gashes the whip had left and wrapping them carefully. She didn't like not knowing if Nina had been successful or captured. She had just finished with the other woman's wounds when the door slammed open and an armed group of guards carried in what she thought was a pile of steaming blankets. They dropped the bundle and Yuri felt her heart break as she caught a glimpse of scorched pink cloth and smoking skin. They shackled the burned woman to the floor next to Sirrah, and she noticed that Nina's left arm was laying in an awkward position, and her face was swollen on her left side as well.

They chained her as they had the woman next to her, not caring about the obviously broken arm or burned skin. Yuri feared that she was dead, until she saw her chest rise and fall ever so slightly, groaning softly in pain. The men finally left after they made sure her shackles were secured. Yuri reached out a hand to touch her lover, but stopped herself for fear of hurting Nina. "Nina... Watashi no kokoro... What have they done to you?" she whispered, fighting back tears.

"Demo anata wa basho no kurai no ai o mitsukeru koto ga dekimasu."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:26 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah gritted her teeth while Yuri cleaned and bandaged her wounds. It hurt, but she was determined not to make a sound. She was ashamed of herself for screaming at all. She'd undergone worse torture and managed to remain silent. But for some reason, when Shadow hurt her like that... She couldn't keep silent.

She was distracted from her depressing thoughts by the arrival of Nina. 'Oh, no,' she thought, her heart dropping. 'Not only did she not get out, but it looks like Shadow really got creative with the discipline... Poor Nina...'

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:31 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina opened her right eye slowly to glance at the two women as her left was swollen completely shut. "Hola muchachas. Anything fun happen while I was away? Hey, Sirrah. I kinda got jealous of your chain fashion statment and wondered why should you hog all the fun." She said in a weak and hoarse voice, tear streaks on her face and blood flowing from several gashes from whips and talons as well as the burns on her body.

She had screamed the entire time he had burned her, the pain so intense that she was shocked that it was only first degree burns that covered her. But when he had stopped and started to do his usual rounds, she had begun to fight him again, weakly, but still fight. Nina could have both of her arms ripped off and as long as she had breath in her body, she would fight that animal heart and soul.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:37 am
User Image
Maria

Maria was nothing short of thrilled when she saw Nina's condition. Perhaps her master had finally realized that trying to get her to love him was pointless, and had given up on her! She couldn't resist the opportunity to gloat. She beckoned to Rachel and Hester and walked over, smirking. "Well, well, well. Look at this. The human is finally where she truly belongs; with the trash."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:42 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina rolled her right eye, not even noticing that she did it the exact same way Yuri always did. she hated that demon, and she was just as bad as Ryuu to her. "You mean we're neighbors now? Wow, I thought I could at least get a place not so close to sulfur-scented putas. Guess I was wrong. So, neighbor, you got some sugar I can borrow? I was tryin to make empanadas and I ran out." The tortured woman replied calmly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:47 am
User Image
Maria

Maria snarled at Nina. If there was one thing she hated aside from not being Shadow's favorite, it was being outwitted. She glanced at her two friends. "What do you say we teach this human slut a lesson? It seems the one Ryuu-sama gave her didn't stick."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:50 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina had never heard Maria do anything by herself and she was sick of it. She had always fought her own battles, but this demon always had her cronies with her. "Oh come on Maira! We this, we that. We, we, we, we. Stop saying we! This ain't no ******** amusment park ride! Fight your own battles by yourself, you demon vomit. Do you need these two for everything? Do they have to help you get dressed, wipe your a** for you too? Is Hester the one whose hand is up your a** to work the mouth as Rachel talks for you, or is it the other way around?" Nina snapped at them, acting as though her burns, gashes, swelling face, and broken arm were nothing, glaring at them with her right eye.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:55 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah stared at Nina in shock as she noticed the defiant gleam in her eye, her strong spirit and will. 'How can she still be so defiant after all that? She is a human, just a human... But she's one of the strongest humans I've ever seen!'

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:00 am
User Image
Maria

Maria stared at her in shock and rage. "Oh you are going to pay you south of the border piece of s**t. I'm going to enjoy tearing you apart, and getting the only human out of here."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:02 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"Sore wa odoroka reru kamo shiremasen,"

Yuri glared at the three woman, wanting to kill them for slandering Nina, but knowing that if she did then he could break Nina through her. She opened her mouth once she was certain that she could speak without giving them away but shut it and watched in awe as her lover stood. It was horribly clear now how bad she had been beaten; her arm broken, her body covered in first dregee burns, whip marks covering her lower back and calves, deep gashes from talons on her stomach, her face swollen.

"Demo anata wa basho no kurai no ai o mitsukeru koto ga dekimasu."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:13 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina looked at the demon in a dangerous rage, her left arm carefully held to keep it from further injury. "What did you call me, you Cujo c**t?" She growled, her Puerto Rican pride demanding her to make Maria swallow her words and choke on them.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:15 am
User Image
Maria

Maria shook with rage, the sight of the human not running from her in fear but fighting back and winning making her angry. "I called you a Mexican whore. What's the matter, b***h, don't speak English?"

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games