Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:30 am
"Because Mr. Sikes is mean and I'm fairly certain he likes seeing us miserable." Adrian said pulling the little girl into a hug. "But she'll come back eventually, or mean Mr. Sikes will have to deal with me."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:47 am
"B-but...I wanna see my mommy...I miss her..." Calista said as she began to cry.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:54 am
"I know, I'm going to miss her too. Just like she misses you right now." Adrian said before letting go of Calista. If he kept sneaking in to see Amaya, Calista would know something was up, so he'd have to keep his distance too. "But you have to be strong, okay? She's doing all this to keep you safe; so Sikes doesn't get you like he's got us."

((Whelp. Time to wage war on art and shake my fist at history. Like I said, wish me luck because damn do I need it. X_X *covers self in assorted lucky charms before leaving*))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:16 pm
((Good luck!))

Calista continued to cry, running off to her room to hide from Adrian, upset that she would not be able to see her mother for a while now. She imagined Peter once more, the bear bringing her comfort, as he had most of the time lately since her mother began disappearing.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:11 pm
'Man I hope this works....' Adrian thought with a sigh as he got back to his feet. 'Please try to feel better soon, Amaya....' he thought taking one last look at Amaya's door before returning to his room to let Calista calm down.

((I'M FREE, I'M FREE!! WHOOPEEE!! 8D ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:16 pm
((Lol so it went well?))

It was hours before Calista crept out of her room again, the little girl's eyes red and puffy from crying. She just sat in the common quietly, staring at the floor in front of her, Peter sitting next to her.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:20 pm
Adrian was in the kitchen now, trying to make a little something to try and lift Calista's spirits a little.

((As well as it could go I guess.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:27 pm
"I don't like it here, Peter...mommy is gone...daddy is gone...everybody leaves down here..." She muttered to Peter as she curled up on the couch. "I don't want to be down here anymore...."  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:32 pm
"And what am I, chopped liver?" Adrian stepped out of the kitchen, a pair of marshmallows on his horns once again as he carried out two mugs of hot chocolate, the surface of each speckled with mini-marshmallows. "Here, you could use a pick-me-up. Careful, it's hot." he said handing her a mug as he sat down on the couch beside her.

((*sniffs air* I smell bonding time.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:38 pm
((Lol, silly Zelly))

Peter took the mug to hold for Calista, though she still just sat there. "My mommy and daddy are gone...you'll be gone too..." She said. "Everyone down here goes away..."  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:42 pm
"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere." Adrian assured her as he ruffled her hair a bit. "I promised your mom I'd help take care of you, and that's just what I plan on doing. Besides, she'd kill me if I let Smith look after you instead."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:46 pm
"Mommy said she wasn't going anywhere." Calista started, taking a sip from her mug for a moment. "And now she's gone. I trusted mommy..."  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:08 pm
"Maybe so, but she'll be back." Adrian assured her with a small smile.

((Sweet Christ, why can't people keep an eye on their goddamn popcorn?! I HATE POINTLESS EVACUATIONS. RAAARRRRGH))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:18 pm
((lol I don't miss that at all))

Calista just pouted, crossing her arms over her chest as she sat there, glaring at the floor in front of her. Peter stayed next to her, but a small creature of flame appeared where she stared at the floor, the creature growing in size slowly as the flames began to scorch the floor.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:23 pm
((I know. You said that the last time some jackass set off the fire alarm with his microwave.))

"C-Calista, calm down! You're going to burn the house down!" Adrian yelped as he suddenly got up and tried to stamp the flames out. "I know you want to see your mom, but you can't right now. There's nothing either of us can do to change that. You just need to deal with that for a while until she comes back, and being miserable about it isn't going to change anything."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games