Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Four Corners (Open but still Accepting ^^) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:39 pm
!! Sebastian's eyes was never as wide as they were that moment Is she kissing me... or am I dreaming and she slapped me so hard that I'm delusional? after som time he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him then spoke "I swear if this is some dream please tell me I'm in a comma, I don't wanna wake up." he was blushing still astonished by what happened  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:48 pm
Rikka smiled gently before placing a hand on his cheek "i don't think this is a dream captain.....i don't want it to be."  

uki-katzugowa

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:58 pm
.... he smiled and held her tight "sooo you ... and I..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:06 pm
Rikka kissed him again as she pressed herself against him. "Captain?...is...is it ok for us to be doing this?"  

uki-katzugowa

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:08 pm
he looked at her "That... is a good question" he thought  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:41 pm
"I am surprised you survived the raid." old man Reeves said as he sat down by a fire. "I was against the raid, but I couldn't disobey an order. Your family fought well... Tell me... who was your father?" The man asked "He was Leon Starlight. That makes me the heir to the clan by direct blood." Rock replied as he sat on the opposite side of the fire from Reeves. "My god... I am sitting before the strongest of the Starlights. You see, the leader always had a deeper reserve of power than all the Starlights together, or so was the legend. And when we fought your father, we found that that was true. He was a mighty good fighter and took down half the raiders before falling himself, stabbed in the back by a traitor. That's how the raid was possible. Your uncle betrayed the family and revealed the secret location of the clan." Reeves explained, almost nostalgic. "But that was 15-some years ago. Knowing your uncle Hugo betrayed his own family, no one trusted him and was killed in his sleep, just to make sure. We never knew that Leon's son escaped. How did you do it?" Reeves asked, curiosity glimmering in his eyes.

"It was rather simple. JamesStrider hid me and when the raid was done, he came back and got me. He trained me ever since." Rock shrugged. "Ah, James... Never could kill a child. Even if he was the sliest thief we had and one of the best fighters, he only big weakness was kids. He couldn't have any kids, so when he saw you, he probably thought of raising you as his son." Reeves noted to himself out loud "Nevertheless, why did you come back? How did you find out where you had to go? Did James tell you where to go?" Reeves demanded. "No, James had nothing to do with this. I was summoned here by my father. He left me a note in a trunk saying it was time for me to come." Rock simply said. "Wait, Leon is alive?!" A wave of fear crossed Reeves wrinkly face. "No, it was left in a trunk that James said came rightfully mine. It was locked by a seal until recently. Since I fount a loved one and she became in danger, the seal broke, summoning me to pass the trials of the Vault." Rock replied as he leaned forward.

"Ah, the vault... Even with 5 thieves working on it at the same time, the best of best thieves, couldn't crack it open. It required a weird key they never found and no one was able to lock-pick it. Even TNT didn't work. It's still shut tight. How do you plan to get in?" Reeves raised an eyebrow. Rock got up and unsheathed the sword on his hip and let the light hit the blade. "This is the key. The Starlight Blade. Another gift that James had stolen himself and said came rightfully mine. Only recently did it become the key." Rock explained before sheathing the blade "Hmm... Odd, that sword never had those runes on them when we found it... They might fade once the leader deceases or is passed down to the heir... The runes on it were the secret language the Starlight used to archive all their magic and history. No one was ever able to read it as they burned most of the village down, books included. Anyways... You're here to get there, aren't you?"

"Of course I am. Can you lead me there?" Rock asked.
"I'm afraid I can't." Reeves replied. "Why?!" "Because of the beasts! The place is cursed! The village is probably roaming with undead because of the magic left there, and there has been several different roars leading me to think the family pets and guardians have been able to free themselves ever since the leader hid within the vault. No, you won't find him alive. He was gravely wounded. He probably went in to prepare the last things needed to been done for when the heir would arrive." Reeves explained.

"Family pets and guardians?" Rock asked. "Yes, the Starlight had a few tricks up their sleeves. The leader had control of beasts. I remember an ice golem, a yeti and a dragon. They wrecked quite the havoc in our ranks, no one expected any of those to be still alive. They are the reason the blizzard is ever going upon the mountain. The roars belong to them. You'll have to defeat them if you want to reach the village." Reeves explained. Rock got up. "Thanks for the info, old man. I got a secret to unlock." Rock replied as headed for the door. "Wait..." Reeves walked off into a room, rummaged through a few things and came back with a few things. "First off, you'll need a mask to protect your face. The winds and ice are pretty intense on this mountain. And you''ll need these rations, lighter and a few sticks in there to keep yourself warm. I also put a torch in there. I see you got weapons covered." Reeves said as he looked at Rock, still armed to the teeth from fighting at the island. "Thanks... Now, let's go remove that curse." Rock replied, put on the weird mask and left through the door.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:09 am
Scott walked up to her as she took off her boots and walked beside her as she did. Stretching his arms, he basked in the warm sun, a happy smile on his face. "This moment... is special. Your here and the sun is here and the ocean is here."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:51 am
Kira looked to Scott with a small sly smile "hmm, is that right?" She leaned in close to him and kissed him gently before turning and running down the beach, turning back to tease him with a sly wink.

Rikka looked into his eyes, slightly confused and unsure. " I...I don't want this to be a mistake...."  

uki-katzugowa

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:11 am
.... he thne stood up "Then theres only one thing to do"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:14 am
"Huh?..." Rikka lay on her side as she looked to him, her face now showing her now more confused feelings.  

uki-katzugowa

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:27 pm
He then approached the intercom microphone and activated it "AHEM! ATTENTION EVERYBODY! FROM NOW ON RIKKA AND I ARE A COUPLE! THAT IS ALL! YA'LL CAN PARTY TONIGHT!" a loud chear was heard all over the ship "Problem solved" he then returned to her and kissed her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:49 am
Scott stumbled a bit as she ran off. Shaking his head with his own smile, he suddenly burst from his spot. If she didn't hurry, he would catch her all too soon. Cats, though, were light on their feet.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:41 pm
Rikka blushed heavily as she heard Sebastian declare their relationship over the intercom before he kissed her. after a moment of her getting her head around what just happened, she smiled before kissing back.

Kira continued to run, smiling as she did, looking over her shoulder to see how close Scott was before running faster.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:54 pm
Scott laughed, slightly accelerating and closing the distance slowly. His tail was wagging in the fun of it.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:01 pm
Kira turned and caught Scott inn her arms, causing the both to fall onto the sand, Kira looked up to Scott as he lay over her and she smiled happily.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games