Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:44 pm
"Glad to see you're awake, Fireflower." Draco appeared tired, his scales a light red from his over-exertion. "I've been takin' care of ya. I volunteered to do it, since I'm probably the best healer here."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:48 pm
"Oh, thanks," Star said, still sounding a little fatigued, but she smiled at the dragon. "But it looks like no one offered to take care of you... have you been here all night...." She looked around. "Or... day. I don't really know... how long have I been out?"  

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:54 pm
"You've been out since yesterday. And yeah, I've been up all night. Just wanted to make sure you'd be alright..." Draco hit a knee, starting to really feel the exhaustion. "Damn... Guess I overdid it, huh?" His 7' frame was only slightly shorter than Star while he was kneeling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:57 pm
"Looks like it." Star said. She stood from the bed and walked over. "Come on, I'll make us some breakfast."  

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:05 pm
Draco nodded in agreement. "Sounds like a plan. Let's go rustle up some grub. I'll help ya. I may be tired, but that don't mean I can't work." He returned to his feet, putting an arm around Star and walking with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:09 pm
They passed through the main room in the tower to get teh kitchen and Star noticed Rowena on the couch. She poked Draco to get his attention and motioned to Rowena before signing that they should be quiet with a finger to her lips.  

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:15 pm
Draco nodded at Star's observation and continued over to the fridge to get bacon, eggs, and instant biscuits. He spoke softly. "How 'bout this? I'll deal with the eggs if you do the biscuits and bacon?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:30 pm
"Gotcha," Star said, smiling and getting everything set up before sticking the biscuits in the oven and putting a plate over the bacon to keep the grease form popping them.

"Think you can drive me into town today?" Star asked. "I need civilian clothes."

(Skipping over tedious stuffs.)  

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:36 pm
"Sure thing, darlin'. I might need to stop at a big and tall place, myself, anyway. This is the only decent outfit I have." Draco scrambled the eggs and started cooking them in a large skillet. "Good thing Pa taught me how to cook, huh?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:47 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

Jenos was in his room clacking away at the keyboard, getting himself more and more acquainted with what was on the internet. Finally he decided to take a break and get something to eat when he heard the sounds of cooking coming from the kitchen "What are you doing?" Jenos asked cheerily.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:49 pm
"Pa?" Star said with a smile on her face, the kind of smile one has when looking into a box with 'free kittens' written on it in marker. Suddenly though, her expression changed and she looked interested. "Where are you from, anyway?"

Star then turned when she heard Jenoa enter the room. "Just cooking breakfast. Want some?"

(NINJA'D! Edited.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:55 pm
Draco laughed a little when Star asked about his origins. "Believe it or not, I was born and raised here, but my parents are from the mountains of Colorado. I was raised on country values. That's why I talk the way I do."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:28 pm
(Woot Woot =D Lol and hey guys, made this rp. So, all of you are invited to join. heart )

Shadow watched as the sun rose from the ruins of what she called home. Her mask was missing a jewel, however, an this she noticed as she held her hand to it. "Must have occurred when I was saving my ruins.." She said, silently laughing to herself at the irony of the statement. Her hand felt around her mask as she felt it to find which jewel was missing. Knowing her mask's design by heart, she knew the order of the jewels. The one missing was her ruby, which was strange as it was a jewel mostly at use when she was being her devious self. Without it on her mask, she felt as if it was a hole in her very heart. "I must recover it..." She said to herself, disappearing onto the ground below.

Assuming someone might have found it, and pawned it, she quickly went to the closet jewelry store. She harassed the owner, and its costumers, and even tore the store apart looking for her ruby. The ruby not being in that store, she went into the next. Then if not there, then she'd go to the next store. She continued this for five different stores, and kept the pattern going determined to find her ruby.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:31 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena heard voices from the kitchen and realized she'd actually fallen asleep in the monitor room. Despite that, she was as awake and alert as if she hadn't just been through an exhausting battle the day before. She left her hood down and joined the others. "Good morning, all."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:44 pm
Draco looked over just as he had finished the eggs. "Mornin', Snow. Good to see you're feelin' better." He gave his usual draconic smile, but his fatigue was fairly obvious by looking at his eyes.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games