Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:59 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana flushed. "I dunno," she said, frantically thinking of some reason she could have said it. "'Cause you're my roommate and the only other girl in the Five? It just slipped out. Now let's get to a liquor store and replenish your stash, eh?" she said as they entered the Jump City limits.

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:14 pm
(http://www.teamfortress.com/classes.php?class=medic)
If you blink, you won't see it coming..
See what you might ask?

Clyde, reluctantly, took the pills and downed them with the water. In a few moments, he began to the feel the slowly dull. "So what now? How long is it going to take for all this to heal?" Clyde asked, hoping the doctor would saying something like, tomorrow morning.

Why my blade cutting you to pieces, silly!"

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:14 pm
Kuzan wandered the halls and sighed. "These clothes suck...I wish I didn't need to keep them on all day..." He muttered as he moved his shoulder in a circle making it pop.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:16 pm
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning”

"Right...", Arielle responds, a little uncomfortable. She looks out the window, still frowning a little.

“I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

"It should be about six weeks as long as you rest.", Doc responds. He hands Clyde a bottle of pills, "Take two pills every six hours for the pain."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:29 pm

Katriana grimaced, keeping her attention on the road. Why the hell had she said something so stupid as that? Seriously, what was she thinking? She pulled up into the parking lot of a liquor store and parked. "So, I guess I'll wait here while you get your poison of choice," she said. "Unless you want me to come with?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:40 pm

"You can come in with me if you want. It's not very exciting though.", Arielle says as she gets out of the car. She walks into the store and starts looking for the strongest alcohol they have.

-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:53 pm

Katriana shook her head. She needed some time to cool her head after saying what she had.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:29 pm
If you blink, you won't see it coming..
See what you might ask?

Clyde groaned. He hated the thought of being left out of action. Know his teachers, he'd need an excuse, whether it just be for one class, or all them, just in case having broken bones wasn't a clear enough sign that he could participate in physical activities. "You think I get some excuse notes? Not sure if Donovan is teacher who really cares if bones are broken." Clyde said as he took the bottle of pain killers with his good hand and stuffed them in his pocket. "I don't suppose you're going to be giving me a crutch or anything, eh Doc?" Clyde ask looking up at the physician. Having crutch would make walking at least a little easier. Better than using a sword as makeshift cane.

Why my blade cutting you to pieces, silly!"

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:52 pm

Arielle quickly gathers the many various types of alcohols she like to consume and takes them to the cashier. There was a brief argument over her age that was soon settled and she returns to Katriana's car. "So, um... Do you know where an electronics store is?", she asks.

-Winston Churchill

The man was already writing the notes and moving towards where he kept the crutches. He comes back and gives them to Clyde as well. "Be sure to return the crutch and not to use it as a weapon. I will know and you will be punished. You may go whenever you feel ready." And with that, Doc moves on to other students.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:58 pm

Katriana shrugged. "Yeah. We passed one on the way here. Let's go." She backed out of the parking space and headed back the direction they'd come from.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:36 am

Arielle remains quiet, eyes focused on the street they were on for the most part. For the other part, they were discreetly at the other girl.

-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:49 am

"Um...I can feel you looking at me, Arielle," Katriana said, keeping her main focus on the road. She hadn't used Arielle's citizen name since before they'd chosen their codenames, but she figured it should be all right since they weren't at the HIVE at the moment. Of course, it really depended on whether Arielle objected to it.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:53 am

Arielle blinks, surprised at hearing her real name from the other girl. She quickly focuses her eyes outside the windows. "Sorry..."

-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:03 pm

Katriana sighed. "No, don't apologize to me. It's my fault for making you uncomfortable."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:53 pm

"Not like it's hard...", Arielle mumbles under her breathe. She's quiet for a moment before asking, "Have you heard much about the new Titans that have appeared?"

-Winston Churchill

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games