Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:14 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
(bump)

((Double Bump))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:23 am
Kuzan looked at Snow. "release me...now...." He said coldly as the weather began to worsen and it started snowing.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:10 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Since Snow Raven was now only holding Kuzan with her powers, she could keep h/color]

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm
Feng crossed his arms. "hmm...." He stood up and looked at Kuzan. "No...not yet, Prove to me you are the cousin i once knew and that your word remains strong!"

Kuzan frowned. "Hmph...." He said glaring into feng's eyes. the two soon became locked in a solid stare down. Both unmoving and not blinking.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:38 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Since Snow Raven was now only holding Kuzan with her powers, she could keep him in the air for quite some time despite being physically weakened and tired.

((Ignore the messed up post before this. I'm typing on my phone and accidentally pressed edit instead of quote on my last post, and therefore erased what I had in that post before. Voodoo's response made sense until now.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:57 pm
The two were locked in this stare down for a few seconds before Kuzan spoke. "Let the freezing blizzard roar..."

Feng kept his gaze locked. "Let the searing fire soar..." He said as the two closed their eyes. "Drop him snow." Feng said as he looked at Snow. "He's truthful."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:20 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven lowered Kuzan to the ground and walked up to Archer and put a hand on her shoulder. "Keep an eye on him," she whispered. The teenage straight-shot nodded subtly, lowering her bow but keeping it strung with the arrow nocked.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:04 am
(bump)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:26 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

A voice suddenly rung out over all of the league member's communicator's as Brink had found the viewing room and logged himself in now viewing what was going on with the members. "So any time next time you want to go ahead and bring the newbies into a battle there not ready for let's talk to there keeper okay?" His voice sounded slightly tired still even tho he had been asleep for no telling how long now. "That way we don't end up kicking the chicks outta the nest till there ready to fly" He said with a sigh as the communicator clicked off.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:45 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven sighed and rolled her eyes. "All of you, return to the Hall. I'll meet you there." She teleported out, reappearing in Brink's chambers. "Perhaps if you hadn't missed me calling all active heroes out to Brazil, you would have seen that the Team did very well without your supervision or your permission, Brink," she said.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:51 pm
"Anyone else wanna go through the crazy vortex with me?" Lewis asked cheerily as he pulled out his book and flipped through the pages until he found what he was looking for, it was something that his Grandfather Grimm had frequently used as a means of travel, the exact origin of the Portal Creature was unknown to Lewis, but that did not stop him from summoning it for quick-travel.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:55 pm

"It's not the matter of the team doing well without my supervision snow. It's that you and your husband put me in charge of there safety personally" he told her turning around and looking at her his arms crossed. "And there instead let to gallivant in an area where any of them might have been killed at any moment instead of kept back and let learn thru visual before physical" Brink told her with a bit of a glare. "Your not as all powerful as you may believe Snow nor are any of us people can and will get hurt if you don't believe that" He told her leaning against the console as he waited to hear her rebuttal."Also unlike you I am human and don't have all kinds of mystical powers that allow me to god mod in real life. I have to rest after continually using mine or it will do unwelcome damages to it" he told her as a small side note to his absence

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:15 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

"You think I don't know that?" Snow Raven asked quietly, her tone showing that she truly was exhausted after the battle. "Brink, I called all heroes because I knew Feng needed help and that I couldn't do it alone. And yes, we did put you in charge of their safety. That means watching over them. Not simply leaving them completely to their own devices simply because you have finished with a training session. Even if you are resting, you should still be aware of where your charges are."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:25 pm
"Well I assume she means all Leaguers so I'll be taking my leave. Glad to crash the party, it was fun." Skye said with a smile before getting up. She started climbing up onto her dragon and checking her coordinates so she could go home.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:28 pm

Rubbing the back of his head Brink shook his head. Maybe he should have locked them up in a room somewhere. It was true that he needed sleep but from what he had seen on the monitor even if he was there he wouldn't have been able to help. "Then if that's how you want it done I can simply ground them when they get back." he said returning his hands to a cross as he looked at her. "Honestly tho as many heroes as are brought to ever bad guy showing up it's a wonder that anyone even causes trouble" he sighed a bit trying to think of what he would do with the teens when they all got back. So far he had only tested there powers not so much put them into use in a more feasible local.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff