Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:06 pm
"Fine fine fine" Dead said rubbing his head as he looked infront of him a portal opening and finally connecting to the one in his room as he walked inside. Returning out of it in a few moments he wore the top of his suit as he shook himself off a bit. "Right then lets see" he muttered closing the portals as the pressed the symbol on his belt buckle as the stealth mode activated. "Not bad at all" he said flexing a bit as he moved around in his suit to make sure he had full freedom of movement.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:14 pm
"Wait, when did we get all of this?" Lewis asked, feeling he must have missed the memo or something.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:16 pm
"Oh they decided to give it to us all last night. I went ahead and told them that you didn't need one so they gave yours to Datascape instead" William said pointing to the hacker as he laughed a bit at Lewis. "Or did they decide it went better with the team mascot when we find one since you look so dashing in a hoodie and jeans" Will laughed a wide smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:20 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster looks confused by what was going on. She hadn't really gone through her room other than put her few clothes and what not away, and she didn't remember seeing a costume or anything.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:21 pm
Lewis looked at William for a moment, wondering if what he was thinking of doing would be worth the potential repercussions. Lewis decided it was totally worth it and had William slapping himself silly. "Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself?" Lewis asked, his arms crossed as he continued to make William slap himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:27 pm
Stopping himself as he opened a portal just behind lewis and another infront of himself as he reached forwards and grabbed his feet. Pulling him off his feet he tugged him halfway into the portal as it closed tighter as soon as his hips were thru to stick him in place. "You know you need to stop splitting yourself between jobs it's unbecoming" William said as he jumped back and and started laughing a bit harder.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:31 pm
"Let me out now or I swear to God I will knock you into next week." Lewis said simply. He was dead serious, if William wanted to be conscious or coherent for the mission, he was going to let Lewis out of the bind he had put him in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:35 pm
Skye rolled her eyes at the two boys. If they were going to act like this on the mission, it was garenteed that something will go wrong. They would have to look after the boys to make sure they don't screw this up. "Do we have to bring these two along?" she asked Snow, wondering if they could leave them behind.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:37 pm
"How about both of you pay attention while Snow is trying to give you a mission briefing before I put you under enough gravity to make it hard for both of you to open your lungs for a breath" A voice said as Brink walked into the room looking at William and Lewis for a moment as he walked past them to stand next to snow with his arms crossed. "And no you are all going as a team" Brinks said as William tugged Lewis out the rest of the way thru the portals before closing them. Unsurprisingly Brink ruined his fun a bit but it wasn't a big deal lewis likely realized not to try that again he figured.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:43 pm
"And for the record, I'm not a mascot." Lewis said and Gibb-slapped William on the back of the head. Then proceeded to find a spot to stand away from the others, figuring he'd end up standing by himself if he were to go stand by one of the others.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:48 pm
All that Lewis attempt at a strike ended up hitting was himself as two quick portals were opened up as Lewis went to hit William. Laughing William caught his father's glare at both him and Lewis. How far he could push his father's patience was likely getting to close to that edge and decided to stop if william didn't try to hit him again. "Anyways how are we expected to get into this place to try and start looking for this signal" William said moving the conversation along a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:01 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde walked into the mission room, fully clothed in his exoskeleton and holding a small bag. Clyde said nothing upon entering, choosing not to disturb them in case Snow was giving the Team's first mission briefing. Hopefully the team was ready. A week of training hardly covered anything in Clyde's mind. It was only yesterday that he was able to teach Aster how to perform a knockout throw on William. And the day before that, go over scouting tactics. Needless to say, the Leaguer was still a bit hesitant on letting them go, like Brink, but so long as they stuck to what they had learned, stayed alert, and followed orders, they should have been fine. But just in case, Clyde had something to give them all.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:27 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow was a little confused by the fact that Lewis didn't have a uniform. He should have, seeing as he had worked with the League a couple times in the past. Aster wasn't so much of a problem. She took a small piece of machinery from her cloak and connected it to the inside of the girl's shirt's collar, right at the seam. "That should do it for you. Your clothes are already dark other than the pink," she said softly. "Just tap your collar, and the chip will do the rest. Ah, Blink. Just in time. What's in the bag?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:34 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde spoke up as he was noticed by Snow. "Just a little maiden voyage present for the Team. Since it's their first mission, i thought it might be fitting." Clyde opening the bag and pulled out five bracelets decorated in tiger eye and red jasper. "Had Dreamer help me with this. The stones have their inner properties brought out from their dormant states, giving them magical qualities. Essentially good luck charms." Clyde looked to Snow, waiting to see if it was ok for him to give the young superheros the bracelets.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

(Oh God my head is killing. Night!)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:52 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow thought about it for a moment before nodding. "They may help in some way. Ah, that reminds me." A couple days before, Clyde had told Snow what Nicole had said about the Team. Now Snow took five small squares of a dark silver metal and handed them to each member of the Team. "These are pieces of lead. Not enough to slow you down, but enough to protect you from certain types of radiation. If you press a corner of these squares, the lead will fold out into a larger sheet about half the size of one of you. We were told you may need these, but do not know quite why."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games