Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:20 pm
"Give me one good reason why I should!" She snapped, still being stubborn. She was still angry that he was even there in her dream to begin with.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:18 pm
"because I was worried about you...and I want to know why you tried to kill me!" He snapped back at her.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:22 pm
"You shouldn't be here. That's why, you idiot! Now go away! I want to be alone!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:42 pm
"yeah, and you don't know the consequences of dying in another persons dream..." He said, taking a more serious tone "fine, I'll leave..." He said, turning on his heals and leaving the tower.

Eviz had taken a seat on a pillar, he was too exhausted to keep going.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:52 pm
As Liam walked down the steps, the crack in the dream ran by him. Though the dream was healing, it wasn't healing nearly fast enough, and the cracks were spreading everywhere, until, finally, everything shattered. Vaguely in the distance, Hector's soul could be seen sinking into the void with the rest of the broken dream, as the force of it flung Eviz and Liam back into their own bodies.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:06 pm
Liam could only watch as Hector, he tried to reach out for her before a force pushed him away. The two men woke up startled, looking around the room trying to figure out what had happened. Eviz grunted, feeling the pain of absorbing the dark magic. Liam slowly moved over to Hector, he had to see if she had woken up as well.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:09 pm
Hector's body was breathing and clearly alive, but she didn't move. Her eyes were dull as she appeared as if dead. Her soul was gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:16 pm
"Hector..." Was the only thing to escape his mouth when he saw her, the emptiness in her eyes made him uneasy. He hung his head, this was his fault, he shouldn't have given up, he should have kept trying "please...be ok..." He said, gripping her arm.

Eviz looked to Liam, unsure of what was happening, but he felt a negative vibe go through the air.

[~so how should they save her? ._.]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:35 pm
((I was thinking something along the lines of 'repairing the dream' Aka, fulfilling what she wanted. Not the whole 'war ending' thing, but more of 'freedom'. That or a magical kiss or something. I'm not picky when it comes to a remedy. Still, better think quick, or your characters are going to have to explain to the king what happened.))

Still, Hector didn't respond. Her disposition was no more then that of a doll.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:21 pm
[~ok. Ok lemme think of something real quick >.>]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:26 pm
((Ok. *waits patiently*))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:35 pm
"you have to go back inside..." Eviz said, taking a seat on the floor, he kept becoming weaker and weaker.

"but she's not even dreaming...I would be going directly into her consciousness" he said, his grip on her arm tightening.

"there's no other option" he said, reaching into his pocket he pulled out the vial, he passed it up to Laim "here"

Liam looked at the vial, unsure at what it was, he reached out and grabbed, he instantly felt a surge run through his body, whatever the substance was it made him feel recharged. He began to hum the lullaby, hoping that the spell would work properly.
He fell into the darkness, he could feel a force trying to push him away but he fought it back. He was surrounded by darkness, fragments of what looked like Hector's dream surrounded the area like broken glass "Hector!" He called out, unable to spot her.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:43 pm
A child version of Priscilla was floating amid the abyss. She was wearing beautiful clothes and holding a white rabbet, laying motionless as if she were dead. In her hair were lilly, and it was braided down her back.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:57 pm
Liam spotted the child floating around, he jumped up to her, noticing she wasn't moving at all, he feared the worst "hey!" He said, picking her up in his arms "come on kid..." He said patting her on the cheek lightly as he slowly descended to what was the ground.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:03 pm
When she fell into Liam's arms, her eyes slowly opened. "I am no child." She told him. "Again, you called me here. I was almost taken to my brother and parents, and yet he told me you called me back." She said told him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games