Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:57 pm
Lufu flowed through the doors with gliding footsteps, his cloak hung to the floor and completely hid his body, so it almost looked like he was gliding. He tilted his head around to get a better view of everything through the eye holes in his mask. Everything looked so different... It was pretty.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:19 am
As Kiom'e strolled the front room, enjoying the architecture of the building she heard someone come into the house, she turned her head slightly so she could get a glimpse of who was in, and went back to admiring the wood cuts above the doors and what-not.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:46 am
"ah...mhm, might have been someone else..." Tiger clenches both hand on the small purse and looks away adjusting her halfmask. Ty cant help but get tense."Zack is a good person im sure it will be a great party" tiger says look towards the mansion.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:33 am
"Yes, it should." Zephyr said as his dragon waddled up to him. Zephyr looked down." Let's go ...hmmmm.......Ichi. That sounds like a good name."  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:59 pm
Zack put his hands behind his back and stood up looking around and noticed a few guest. He tired his best not to concentrate on the energy and aura around the guest. He knew they would all have different kinds. His mind wondered around and he walked back to the platform where he was at before. There was going to be a gift given to the best mask and costume.

Zack rubbed the back of his head nervously and sighed deeply to himself trying not relax a little. This was suppose to be fun...but he felt terribly alone without his buddy and sister. "Smile a little Zack..." he said to himself lettign out a charming grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:41 pm
(( hey guys. and girls, i sent a letter with five bucks for donation items and some art but guess what. nothing happened it was like a month ago when i sent the letter. this is so stupid. and when they replied my email i sent them, they didn't write anything. they just sent it back.))  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:24 am
Kiom'e and Evil tended to stay on the sidelines watching everyone, almost invisible is how they liked to be at gatherings, espessially formal ones. Kiom'e looked up and saw whom she beleived was Zack, only because the mask he was wearing was almost identical to the one described on the invitation. "Stay here, or go get something to eat ok?" she said quietly to Evil as she stood up out of her chair and walked over to Zack in a slow pace. When she got up to him she said quietly, "Tis a nice party, everyone seems to be enjoying theirselves, but you seem like you don't want to be here,"she paused, "Do you mind if I ask why?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:40 am
Zephyr entered the mansion and saw many guests dancing. He got some food. Zephyr sat at a table and ate.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:04 pm
Lufu was giving dancing a try with some of the other guests who had arrived. It seemed rather complicated at first, but he was having great fun trying to figure it out. His dance partner/teacher seemed to be enjoying herself just by watching his strange attempts. He was never awkward in his movements however, just slower than normal.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:18 pm
Ty sits off to the side and watches all of the people dancing to relearn how to do so herself. "step step turn? no...hmph..." Tiger fiddles with her glass. "what else do people do at these things..." she mutters to herself while she pulls up her glove.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:38 pm
Zephyr saw Lufu dancing and laughed as he messed up. He quickly shut up as he noticed he had no idea how to dance either. He ate a finger sandwhich and had a small drink of punch.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:34 pm
Hibiki leaned against a wall, watching the others dance. He saw Lufu attempting to dance, and smiled. But at least he's dancing...... maybe I should too. he thought. He walked over to a pretty young woman and shyly asked "Do you wanna dance?" she smiled and said "Sure."

Hibiki took her by the hand and led her to the middle of the floor. He began to do a waltz. Hibiki looked in her face and smiled. she blushed but smiled back.  

Allah The Eternal

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:47 pm
Zephyr wiped his mouth with a napkin and then saw Hibiki dancing. He was sad that he didn't know how to dance. Buck, up boy,Zephyr thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:52 pm
CrAzI pSyChOtIc PyRo!
Kiom'e and Evil tended to stay on the sidelines watching everyone, almost invisible is how they liked to be at gatherings, espessially formal ones. Kiom'e looked up and saw whom she beleived was Zack, only because the mask he was wearing was almost identical to the one described on the invitation. "Stay here, or go get something to eat ok?" she said quietly to Evil as she stood up out of her chair and walked over to Zack in a slow pace. When she got up to him she said quietly, "Tis a nice party, everyone seems to be enjoying theirselves, but you seem like you don't want to be here,"she paused, "Do you mind if I ask why?"

Zack turned and looked at Kiom'e and gave her a small charming smile to hide his feelings. "Why would you say that? Im quiet alright here. Everything looks wonderful and people seem to be enjoying themselves." He was trying to hide his lonely feelings. He may have been surrounded by people but that feeling stayed. Zack relized he needed to get off the top. "would you like to dance?" He asked soon after a moment of hesitation.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:08 pm
Kiom'e was a bit startled by his request, but she politely accepted it with a soft smile. "You know, being all alone in a ball of your own, it hints that you're not too happy...I know its still not my place, but I just thought you should know that." she said to Zack, as she glanced down quickly searching for Evil.

((I may not be on again tonight...))  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games