Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
[HPOOC;] lunch soon o: (week I ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whered our poll go?
  <3;
View Results

Tendara

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:06 pm
iheartjrock
I thought it would've been funny if James and Peter would've come busting in on Remus and Sirius xDD
xDD That would have been funny.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:08 pm
I just read the Sirius/Remus posts and all I can say is.. My God.. *Dies from the beauty that is Sirius/Remus*

Edit: Narcissa and Venatici post. Nothing too special with Vena, poor thing is being neglected.

Mistril

Tendara

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:10 pm
Fabian post. Nothing special though. xD  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:48 pm
iheartjrock
LOLOL SHOULD I PLAY GLADYS GUDGEON? This is what it says about her in the lexicon:

Gudgeon, Gladys
Writes weekly fanmail to Lockhart (CS7, OP23).

Hahahahahaaaaa LOVE IT.

Ky: I suppose your right, since everyone else just kinda talks to each other, but I feel bad leaving the other marauders and gryffindors out in the cold! Even though... they haven't posted in a while. I thought it would've been funny if James and Peter would've come busting in on Remus and Sirius xDD

that could be amusing. i think Gilderoy should bust into the room and give them tips!  

Mmm Bop

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:17 pm
hmm . . we could have some raven claw connections with bith venatici and fabian in the common room right? I'll be there shortly, gonna elad hestia there as well.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:18 pm
Mmm Bop
iheartjrock
LOLOL SHOULD I PLAY GLADYS GUDGEON? This is what it says about her in the lexicon:

Gudgeon, Gladys
Writes weekly fanmail to Lockhart (CS7, OP23).

Hahahahahaaaaa LOVE IT.

Ky: I suppose your right, since everyone else just kinda talks to each other, but I feel bad leaving the other marauders and gryffindors out in the cold! Even though... they haven't posted in a while. I thought it would've been funny if James and Peter would've come busting in on Remus and Sirius xDD

that could be amusing. i think Gilderoy should bust into the room and give them tips!

xDD Wouldn't that be hilarious? I could see him doing that, too! xDDDD  

Freak Show Excess

Tendara

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:19 pm
Ky Jelly
hmm . . we could have some raven claw connections with bith venatici and fabian in the common room right? I'll be there shortly, gonna elad hestia there as well.
Alright. Fabian just introduced himself.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:45 pm
wow, this has been a long day at hogwarts, lol. almost like that train ride, huh? how will we decide when the day ends? is it just whoever goes to bed first and we follow suit or some kind of "well, nothing else can happen today" consensus?

@teh matthew: venatici is a guy . . . and me and hestia are still lurking in the hallways somewhere  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tendara

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:20 pm
Ky Jelly
wow, this has been a long day at hogwarts, lol. almost like that train ride, huh? how will we decide when the day ends? is it just whoever goes to bed first and we follow suit or some kind of "well, nothing else can happen today" consensus?

@teh matthew: venatici is a guy . . . and me and hestia are still lurking in the hallways somewhere
>> xD Oh. Lmao. Sorry about that. Kay, fixed.
I dunno when the day ends. xD  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:27 pm
LMAO I KNOW!!! I don't know how to say when the day ends, but I'm sure it'd be something like when people decide to go to bed lmaooo  

Freak Show Excess

Tendara

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:27 pm
iheartjrock
LMAO I KNOW!!! I don't know how to say when the day ends, but I'm sure it'd be something like when people decide to go to bed lmaooo

"And then, he decided, what the hell, and went to bed."  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:35 pm
LMAOOO!! That's what I should've done! "Sirius totally liek made out with Remus. And then, he decided, what the hell, and went to bed."

I know that Severus is asleep, but he said he was calling it an early night, so... I dunno? xDD

Also, Woody, is it alright if I give round up people who haven't replied in a while and give them the "it's been a while" schpeel?

Freak Show Excess

Tendara

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:36 pm
xD
You could just post
"And then, everyone went to bed and woke up the next day refreshed."  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:37 pm
xd that could be fun. but people should be found. like maze. i miss lucius's retorts. and i bet narcissa missed them too.  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Freak Show Excess

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:49 pm
Ky Jelly
xd that could be fun. but people should be found. like maze. i miss lucius's retorts. and i bet narcissa missed them too.

I KNOW! I LOVED MAZE'S LUCIUS!! ;____;

I'm just so glad you guys are still active! <33333 I mean, yeah, this is a very busy time of the year, but it'd be nice if people would say that they're not going to be around. Like I think someone said Maze said she wouldn't be around, but everyone else...?

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games