Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 848 849 850 851 852 853 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:13 pm
Decorera
Ahhh -He nods- Yeah, I like the old dub too. I completely ignore the new dub.
-He cocks his head watching the girl with interest.- What's your favorite story arch?
Frieza... Cell saga ended in what was basically a contest to see who had the bigger p***s, and in the Boo saga they got lucky.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:14 pm
Decorera
Ahhh -He nods- Yeah, I like the old dub too. I completely ignore the new dub.
-He cocks his head watching the girl with interest.- What's your favorite story arch?

-Just then, a stranger to him walked in. He stood and walked over to her-

Decorera at your service –with a sexy smile- Dec for short. -He offered his hand-

*takes his hand and smiles back* Nice to meet you...Dec. I'm katana...Mistress Psyzapp's 2nd in command here at MW. I haven't seen you around here....are you new? *takes her hand from his and takes a sip of her drink, watching Dec as she does.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:17 pm
Thanks Icy for helping me. Good luck with your job. -takes her bag- I'm gonna go change in the bathrooms. See ya when you're finished? -nods and walks off then sees katana, puts her bag down near the counter and rushes to her- katana! -hugs- How are ya, chicka?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:19 pm
*hugs dame back and smiles at her* I'm just fine, dame! How are you today? blaugh  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:21 pm
*smiling, Icy comes back into the bar, watching dame take off to the bathroom. Upon hearing her exclaim Katana!, Icy looks up and sees her sister at the bar. Grinning, Icy goes over to where she is and smirks*

So, how'd you enjoy your first night in your room? twisted

*steps behind the counter and grabs her bottle again, pouring a quad shot and sipping on it, waiting for Katanas reaction*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:22 pm
I'm doing -glances at Dec- stare pretty okay. -smiles- Excuse me a minute while I go change into something a little more suitable for being out in public! -waltzes over to the counter, picks up her bag, and then into the bathrooms-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:23 pm
Icy Reign
*smiling, Icy comes back into the bar, watching dame take off to the bathroom. Upon hearing her exclaim Katana!, Icy looks up and sees her sister at the bar. Grinning, Icy goes over to where she is and smirks*

So, how'd you enjoy your first night in your room? twisted

*steps behind the counter and grabs her bottle again, pouring a quad shot and sipping on it, waiting for Katanas reaction*

*grins at her sister* Well, the only way it could have been better is if I had had some company to enjoy it with! twisted That is one HELL of a bed! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:24 pm
-grabbed a beer from the bar and leaned back against it- Nodding to Kanjite Knight-

I quite agree. After Freeza, it all went downhill. But I loved the development of Vegeta’s character in the Freeza arch.

-giving an apologetic smile to Katana, hoping she forgave him for continuing another conversation before answering her-

Yes, I am a newbie, as it were. –he winked- I’m an old friend of Dame’s. Came here to catch up on her and found wonderful company. For example, Kanjite Knight and I were just remembering some of our favorite part of an anime. Have you ever seen DBZ?

-Just then Icy and Dame came back in and Dec moved out of the way of their greeting. he gave a smile to Kanjite Knight hoping that they could keep talking.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:25 pm
Hmm... I hope someone is willing to buy my Angel Imp... because a minigun would be not be a quick draw.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:26 pm
*looks back over at Dec* Why yes, I've seen a few episodes of DBZ on occasion. *gives him a sultry smile* But I much prefer to spend my time doing...um....other activities. *takes another sip of her drink and winks at Dec*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:28 pm
((I was told Sapporo had a mild flavor, but it still tastes like beer to me xp ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:30 pm
-winks at Katana and gave her a sexy grin.-
I know what you mean.
-looking over at Kanjite Knight- You need more guns? –laughs kindly-

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:32 pm
I need a smaller gun so I can draw quickly. XD

((And Sapporo comes in such big cans... 22 oz. I hope I'm sober by the time I finish drinking it))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:34 pm
-walks out of the bathrooms in appropriate attire and goes over behind the bar- I think tonight I want some sweet tea. -scrounges around in the fridge and finds her favourite- Mmmm! Milo's sweet tea! The best! -snatches, removes the lid and takes a swig-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 848 849 850 851 852 853 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games