Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 849 850 851 852 853 854 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:35 pm
digital m u f f i n s
HonNoMushi
Since we're comparing days...
I'm up till 2, alarm goes off at 5, go to work 6-9, go to school at 9:30, get home at 6:30 and stay up till 2 again.
Hurray for soda~

Soda makes you gain weight!
>:0

Not me! biggrin
I eat tons of pasta, rice, breads, beans and fast food. I drink 3 soda's a day and eat every 3 hours, no matter what!
I lost 10 pounds last week ^^ I'm a skinny little twitch who is proud to say she weighs less than 130lbs~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:35 pm
KiDtaztic
digital m u f f i n s
HonNoMushi
I'm up till 2, alarm goes off at 5, go to work 6-9, go to school at 9:30, get home at 6:30 and stay up till 2 again.
Hurray for soda~

Im am currently run through a 24 pack
and I've gain no such thing
I think Im on can 13

When you get older, if you don't gain weight come back and say this to me. I will bow down at your feet. For now....on the other hand. Damn you, son of a gun. You are those super fast metabolism people. What I wouldn't kill for that type of digestive track.

[@ Hon]: XD I had to work to get my weight off. Psh. And I stretched. :] Still. >:@ Shun you too!!!

[@ Ed]: FINE! >:/

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Kedokitoto

Romantic Receiver

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:37 pm
Woot for high metabolism <3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:38 pm
I agree Muffins. Not having to watch what you eat would be wonderful.

I think that in the Hidden Mist jutsu description, it says that it allows for silent assassination. That, I believe is due to the stealth movements of the ninja.  

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
HonNoMushi
digital m u f f i n s
HonNoMushi
Hurray for soda~

Not me! biggrin
I eat tons of pasta, rice, breads, beans and fast food. I drink 3 soda's a day and eat every 3 hours, no matter what!
I lost 10 pounds last week ^^ I'm a skinny little twitch who is proud to say she weighs less than 130lbs~

Statistically the people with metabolisms like yours slow down earlier when they get older. All the junk you eat now will come back to bite you in the a** when it does.  
--Kedokitoto--

-searches in vain for the 'like' button-  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:40 pm

[@ Haku]: hahaha Thats what my teacher was telling me too. Then I shut her up by telling her not to be hating and then explained my 'routine'.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:41 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
KiDtaztic
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Hm.

Haku, which weapon style should I learn? I'm partial to the smokebomb thing, but the big weapon style has appeal of being nigh-unstoppable.

Well, the only practical application of a smokebomb would be for escape or temporary paralysis. If I were you, I'd go with big weapon. Not a whole lot more satisfying then to send a giant shuriken flying through the air.

Well, the smokebomb eventually makes all footsteps silent or very, very quiet. As well as an extra substituation jutsu.

Big weapon style means I can use my gourd as a big badass weapon, as well as using Zabuzas sword should I become a swordsman of the mist.

So conflicting.

the smokebomb could very well do your down fall tho
using a big a** sword in a cloud of smoke?

Zabuza used it in the mist...

and he is dead >.<

muffin - I can't gain this so called weight
the proof is my 57 yr ol father hoom is and has been slim
its a trait in him which has and my blood sibling carry  

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:42 pm
KiDtaztic
Anonymous_Alcoholic
KiDtaztic
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Hm.

Haku, which weapon style should I learn? I'm partial to the smokebomb thing, but the big weapon style has appeal of being nigh-unstoppable.

Well, the only practical application of a smokebomb would be for escape or temporary paralysis. If I were you, I'd go with big weapon. Not a whole lot more satisfying then to send a giant shuriken flying through the air.

Well, the smokebomb eventually makes all footsteps silent or very, very quiet. As well as an extra substituation jutsu.

Big weapon style means I can use my gourd as a big badass weapon, as well as using Zabuzas sword should I become a swordsman of the mist.

So conflicting.

the smokebomb could very well do your down fall tho
using a big a** sword in a cloud of smoke?

Zabuza used it in the mist...

and he is dead >.<

muffin - I can't gain this so called weight
the proof is my 57 yr ol father hoom is and has been slim
its a trait in him which has and my blood sibling carry

No. He's a zombie. He's undead.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:43 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Hm.

So conflicting.

Since when does smoke muffle sound? Smoke obscures sight. Smoke has relatively little physical mass. You'd need toxic levels of it to make even a dent in the "softening" of sound. You're already a Satetsu user, which can essentially use sand to a blinding effect. And Satetsu users are known for their massive attacks. Being stealthy is not in their nature. I say go with the big weapon.

It's a mainly stealthy style. That's the last technique you learn, to do s**t silently. Technically, both are useful as surprise techniques. Although in battle, one is useful for surprises and the other for sheer power.

I'm probably gonna go with one or the other, dunno yet. I'm weighing the pros and cons of each.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
Sugar Dhaku
HonNoMushi
digital m u f f i n s
HonNoMushi
Hurray for soda~

Not me! biggrin

Statistically the people with metabolisms like yours slow down earlier when they get older. All the junk you eat now will come back to bite you in the a** when it does.

Bring it. I eat healthier than most kids my age, exercise daily and beat the s**t out of things when I can't do anything else. >D I can and will maintain my shape into my early 40s.  
digital m u f f i n s

[@ Haku]: hahaha Thats what my teacher was telling me too. Then I shut her up by telling her not to be hating and then explained my 'routine'.

Routine?  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Kedokitoto

Romantic Receiver

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:44 pm
HonNoMushi
--Kedokitoto--

-searches in vain for the 'like' button-

Can someone suggets that to Gaia please
I would looove it and use it everyday. No fake
xD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:45 pm
HonNoMushi
Sugar Dhaku
HonNoMushi
digital m u f f i n s
HonNoMushi
Hurray for soda~

Not me! biggrin

Bring it. I eat healthier than most kids my age, exercise daily and beat the s**t out of things when I can't do anything else. >D I can and will maintain my shape into my early 40s.

That is a lot of waste that you eat.  

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:45 pm
@Sugar- Also, and this is bad of me, I often go weeks with only 3 or 4 meals. Not on purpose but...I'm just too stubborn to dirty dishes by cooking >>  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 849 850 851 852 853 854 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games