Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 853 854 855 856 857 858 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

clarisa_418

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:13 pm

ODST Rex
Rez:Uh....well *looks at Angel* should we begin the tour
Guu:Begin the tour,the tour,the tour......
Keiji:............
*nods excitedly*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:18 pm

clarisa_418
ODST Rex
Rez:Uh....well *looks at Angel* should we begin the tour
Guu:Begin the tour,the tour,the tour......
Keiji:............
*nods excitedly*

Rez:Ok,first,we'll go to the class buildings
Guu:Which is elements,physical,and other classes
*Rez,Guu,and Keiji goes to the class buildings with Angel*
Rez:Ok,over here *points to building on right* is the physical class building,where we actually do physical stuff like fight,fight with weapons,and stuff like that
Guu:And the building across it is the element building,where we do magic,elements,and stuff like that
Keiji:...........

Flippy flusters Flaky

clarisa_418

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:19 pm

*notices that keiji is always silent* hmmm awwww i g2g now.. ill brb l8ter
thx for the tour so far tho.. whee sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:22 pm

clarisa_418
*notices that keiji is always silent* hmmm awwww i g2g now.. ill brb l8ter
thx for the tour so far tho.. whee sweatdrop

Rez:Ok,we'll continue later.....unless you get used to the school by yourself
Guu:End of tour for now
Keiji:.........

Flippy flusters Flaky

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:48 pm

(Here lol)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:49 pm

busos_gurl
(Here lol)

(w00t!!!)
Von: *looks over Ryoji and flicks his forehead, making the seal reappear* hm.........

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:52 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
(Here lol)

(w00t!!!)
Von: *looks over Ryoji and flicks his forehead, making the seal reappear* hm.........

*Sees von and Ryoji* What did you do?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:57 pm

busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
(Here lol)

(w00t!!!)

Ryoji: *lays there with eyes closed, but stil breathing*
Von: i dont mean to sound rude, Sarah, but could you plz not come any closer? his heartbeat just excelerated tremendously after hearing your voice..... *presses a white glowing finger to Ryoji's forehead, making the seal dissapear* And i did nothing but good will for my friend. I have healed Ryoji of his virus problem......the thing that made him go on a rampage and almost kill Izara. *looks to Sarah and smiles warmly* so u see, there is nothing to fret over

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:00 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
(Here lol)

(w00t!!!)

Von: i dont mean to sound rude, Sarah, but could you plz not come any closer? his heartbeat just excelerated tremendously after hearing your voice..... *presses a white glowing finger to Ryoji's forehead, making the seal dissapear* And i did nothing but good will for my friend. I have healed Ryoji of his virus problem......the thing that made him go on a rampage and almost kill Izara. *looks to Sarah and smiles warmly* so u see, there is nothing to fret over

*Sighs and humpfs then turns to leave* As you wish sir *Stalks away to find Izara*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:05 pm

busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
(Here lol)

(w00t!!!)

*Sighs and humpfs then turns to leave* As you wish sir *Stalks away to find Izara*

Von: *chuckles then turns back to Ryoji, then begins to heal him to full strength* *mutters to self* i left the wonderous life of the tundra, to be your best man in ur wedding.......ur lucky we share the same tramatic events..........

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:06 pm

Izara: *sees Sarah then walks over to her* you look flushed....did u speak with Von? oh, and Kai is attending the wedding with me....
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
Izara: *sees Sarah then walks over to her* you look flushed....did u speak with Von? oh, and Kai is attending the wedding with me....

*Smiles* Yes i have and Von wont let me go near Ry and im scared and im happy for you hunny *Hugs her*

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:15 pm

busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk

*Smiles* Yes i have and Von wont let me go near Ry and im scared and im happy for you hunny *Hugs her*

Izara: dont worry, Von is the guy who taught me to create force feilds. hes the guy that taught Ryoji to teleport, and hes the guy who taught Kiana to heal...and walk on air...* emo * and i saw the whole thing happen.....master Von is amazing wen it comes to magic. thats the whole reason he travels...to learn more magic. Ryoji is fine, Von said so and if i was to trust any1 over Von id pick Von everytime....even Ryoji, or Kiana, or you........or Kai.....bc Von is the most kind, warmhearted, and truthful person i know. so just trust him on this ok?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:17 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk

Izara: dont worry, Von is the guy who taught me to create force feilds. hes the guy that taught Ryoji to teleport, and hes the guy who taught Kiana to heal...and walk on air...* emo * and i saw the whole thing happen.....master Von is amazing wen it comes to magic. thats the whole reason he travels...to learn more magic. Ryoji is fine, Von said so and if i was to trust any1 over Von id pick Von everytime....even Ryoji, or Kiana, or you........or Kai.....bc Von is the most kind, warmhearted, and truthful person i know. so just trust him on this ok?

*Smiles with a small hint of tears in her eyes* I dont know but i trust you and you trust him so perhaps i can trust him as well

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:19 pm

busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk

*Smiles with a small hint of tears in her eyes* I dont know but i trust you and you trust him so perhaps i can trust him as well

Izara: no tears...*wipes them away with the sleeve of her jacket* Von is trustworthy, I swear my life on it.
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 853 854 855 856 857 858 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games