Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 856 857 858 859 860 861 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:25 pm
Perhaps Officer Dougherty knows of some guys on the force that are in need of some female companionship. *puts her finger to her chin.* I'll ask about that Katana.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:27 pm
-wonders where psihug got off to and starts fiddling with her fingers again, staring at her hands in her lap-

-looks up- Hey, Psyzapp, ask for me too? -fights a flush- Please? -wonders if we even HAVE a police force big enough-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:29 pm
*smiles at Dame* I'll be sure and ask. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:30 pm
-blushes- redface Thanks...  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:31 pm
-Dec sidled up to Katana keeping an eye on Dame-

If you are not willing to wait for policemen, you can always give me a run. I’m reasonably confident of my ability to “protect” you, without being too conceited. However, I’d rather be discrete out of respect to Dame. If you don’t think that is manly enough, no skin off my nose. I dont want to hide it from her, just not announce it to the whole room.

Edited  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:31 pm
*finishes her drink and puts the empty glass in the sink behind the bar.* Well, I think I shall retire for the evening. Dec, nice meeting you.....dame, good luck in your plot & let me know if you need any ideas twisted Psyzapp....I shall see you tomorrow! smile Good night all! *smiles at the group before leaving*

*goes to the bookcase, pulls on the book that opens the passageway and makes her way down to her new quarters*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:35 pm
*looks at the time.* Well…I need to call it a night too people. Thanks coming by and you don't need to leave on my account. Please say as long as you like. wink I'm typically back in the early morning because I can't live without having my morning latte. *she gets up and goes to her office following Katana through the passage way and down to her quarters.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:36 pm
*returns with a big cheesy grin*

heh. won't see her for a while. gave her a can of forzen orange juice and told her to read the label. she saw the word CONCENTRATE. need i say more?

*goes back to dame and lays hands on her shoulders*

oh dear. i guess i'll have to start from scratch. unless you are too busy for a shoulder rub, dame?  

psihug

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:37 pm
-blinks at katana’s quick exit.- quess that’s a no. Probably for the best though.
–headed back for the bar and his coke-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:39 pm
Bye psyzapp! Good night, katana! Sleep well, ladies! -smiles at them-

-barks out a laugh at the 'concentrate' quip, her shoulders shaking- No, I'm not too busy, Psihug. -smiles and moves into a better position, her legs facing the bar and her arms in her lap, shoulders leaning against the counter-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:46 pm
-ponders changing her username to "bandaiddd" just for laughs-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:52 pm
good, good. help yourself, dec. don't be shy.

*presses thumbs slowly but firmly at the base of dame's skull*

where did psyzapp and katana go? wait. i know where psyzapp went. Officer Dougherty must still be alive at least. heh.  

psihug

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:56 pm
They both flounced off to bed, psihug. -sighs happily- Thanks for the massage.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:03 pm
-takes a long drink of coke then comes to a decision- -grabs a paper napkin on the way to the bathroom. Scribbles a note on the napkin in the hallway- -returns to the bar-

Well, I’m about ready to turn in myself. Guess I’ll be heading out.

–Gives Dame a handshake, slipping her the note, then pats psihug on the shoulder as he leaves.-

Night you two.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:07 pm
Note to Dame

Quote:
Hey Dame,

I’ve been lonely and from the looks of it, you have been too. What do you say to one more night together? No strings, one-night stand? Meet you at your house in thirty? Leave your lights on if you want me to come in. Leave them off and I’ll go about my business. Your call.

Dec

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 856 857 858 859 860 861 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games