Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:07 am
Kazu saps back to reality as Lance dived at Victorygreymon. "Or we could ignore my plans and punch the huge dgimon...yeah of course that'll work"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:10 am
It had seemed Lance didn't get DNA Charge , but Lance aimed for the wind slash giving him DNA Charge from the wind.''Now Zero duel him . ''.Zero and Victorygreymons sword clashed with each other ,Zero was about to lose this duel until Lance threw his rope at Victorygreymon distracting him enough to throw him off balence with Zero's blade.(where are the spirits)  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:14 am
"For the love of Apollomon," King said as Lance tried to attack VictoryGreymon. "Patamon, double warp Digivolve!" Patamon Digivolved into Cherubimon. "Lightning Spear!" He said as a lightning charged spear appeared in his hand. He then charged at VictoryGreymon and swung the spear multiple times, each hit delivering a numbing pain due to the thousands of volts in the spear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:14 am
User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
[ Claire Jones || Royal Knights ||Digimon: UlforceVeedramon ]

-----Claire sighed, as it seemed as though, without noticing it, she was causing quite a few problems and confusion. "Alright...so we've got to plan this out a little more carefully then just go in and punch a giant digimon." She was waiting for King and his digimon, but if help was necessary, she would send UV.

-------========OOC========-------

I'ma brb...hope you guys can handle this
without me for a little bit smile

-------========OOC========-------

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:17 am
"Mere tricks and foolery are unaffected by me." VictoryGreymon quickly caught balance with himself. He pulled on the rope and threw it causing the tamer to soar the sky. VictoryGreymon didn't waste much energy as he was pushing back the digimon who opposed him, waiting for him to leave to save his tamer or let him die as the tamer was high up in the sky.

"Why'd Lance go out to battle so early?! Someone quick, go behind him VictoryGreymon. After, we'll attack. We need to hurry, before Lance and his digimon die out there." Kazuki stated as Terriermon jumped off sitting around his neck onto a nearby branch. With his arms crossed and a smirk on his face, he said, "About time he showed some leadership."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:17 am
''With Lance flying Imperialdramon went to grab Lance and straight back to battle.''Hey King thanks for the backup now lets toast this french fry . ''Victorygreymon repels the young duos attaks.''Ok so we weakened him by a smudge, but now what to beat him at this rate it will take 1000 hits.''.(Lance is not smart so he goes head one)  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:20 am
(Guys remember what I said about allowing responses. Also, I'm going to wait til a bit later so some of the spirits can get inolved before making my next post if that's okay with you guys.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:21 am
(wait your victorygreymon)  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:22 am
(is this still going on?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:22 am
kirashimu
(Guys remember what I said about allowing responses. Also, I'm going to wait til a bit later so some of the spirits can get inolved before making my next post if that's okay with you guys.

(no I didn't see what you said. I'm guessing it has something to do with night automatically saying he hit victorygreymon. However, I didn't do that, I said that he swung, and if he hit, I said what would happen.)
(@ night he's rping for Kazu)  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:24 am
(srry i didnt know someone was controlling victorygreymon i thought he was just wild and yes this is stil going on)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:26 am
(yes i believe kira is victorygreymon)  

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:28 am
Kazu and Veemon facepalm in near perfect sync. "That guy is gonna get us all killed" He murmed to Veemon
"Guys! Fall back! I doubt Victorygreymon will leave the Digi-memory ungaurded! Get over here so we can stratagise!" Kazu turns to his D-Terminal for info  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:30 am
(Kira is. o.o I'm trying to get those who are attacking it back to there respective groups.)

VictoryGreymon didn't feel any pain to the damage taken by the Cherubimon. "He.... He... Hehe... Hahahahaha! What a weak pair of fools!" VictoryGreymon quickly knocks back both tamers and digimon. He sends a shocking wave through the air to blow them all back across the lake.

Teh Soupreme

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:31 am
''Fine , but next time i'm gonna beat him .''.Lance fallsback to restratigise.Lance switches Zero for Rosemon''Now what?''.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games