Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:42 pm
Nei makes a awful sound.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:05 pm
*Stares in disbelief at the mess in the cabana* What in Hades have you all been doing? And what's that noise? *Grabs her cane and scurries off in the direction the noise is coming from.*  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Angel_Donetelli

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:40 pm
Starts to struggle at her bonds, screaming at the top of her lungs for help, before tiring and simply watching the werewolf. "Why did you kidnap me?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:50 pm
The doc sighs, and shakes his head. "You have no idea how much this will hurt." Dropping the maul, he pulls a potion which he drinks, shuddering as he swallows. Walking over he picks up the severed arm, putting it to his shoulder, and as the potion takes effect, it regenerates back on. Shuddering, his speed much faster now, he runs after the first werewolf, looking PISSED. "You have any idea how much this will HURT in the goddamn MORNING!"  

DrakeSwordsbane

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:32 am
Nei starts let out a ear piercing howl from the isolation room and bangs hard randomly on the rubber wall.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:46 am
*Fearing the doctors unorthodox method of anesthesia Stumble makes for the opposite direction of all the commotion to await the transformation*

Think I'll take some of natures best anesthetic with me before go!

*Swipes a bottle of bourbon from the top shelf*

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:47 pm
*Wakes finding herself behind a bush near the pool and wonders how the blazes that happened.

Sitting slowly up, looking around....wonders what has been happening. Stretches and cautiously heads to the bar.... maybe a drink will clear this up. Mixes cranberryjuices and vodka and a dash of clear soda*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:33 pm
When did we get all these extra rooms? Oh well, patients are screaming, best give them some meds. *Unlocks the door to Nei's room and pulls out her syringe* Move that wrinkled behind over here, it's time for your shots.  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:33 pm
Looks around the empty bar. Man, it looks like there was a catfight in here. Grabs a glass and starts playing with the taps. This could be fun, like mixing up sodas in the restaurant. I wonder how they taste all in one glass?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:22 am
Nei flings her arms wildly trying to avoid the shot.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:37 pm
*Hearing the strange noises from rooms in the near distance, sits a little too fast and crack head on the underside of the counter.*

Ouch! *Rubbing head* hi Soul, wonder what went on here.... Ooooh you drink like I do! Maybe one of these will now help my aching head. *Starts mixing all the drinks*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:26 pm
Oh for heaven's sake dear, it's not that bad. *With lightening reflexes one would not expect for someone her age, Gilda catches Nei by one arm, spinning her quickly around and twisting her arm up behind her back . With Nei pinned against the wall, Gilda sticks her.* Now then, that's wasn't so bad, was it?

*Gilda glances at the residue in the syringe as she leaves the room, forgetting to close the door.*
Hmmm, that's funny. *Pulls the syringe closer and reads the label* Oh, oh dear... Well, at least we know she won't get rabies... ninja  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:24 am
Nei howls in pain for a bit. After a few moments she starts to become dizzy and disoriented. Nei walks through unlock door and stumbles down the hall.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:57 am
*Prowling nearby Darthwolfus smells the new addition to the pack to the pack emerging from the Cabana*
Arghoooo
Translation: Come run with us Nei

User Image

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:02 am
Angel_Donetelli
Starts to struggle at her bonds, screaming at the top of her lungs for help, before tiring and simply watching the werewolf. "Why did you kidnap me?

*Sits silently staring back before answering*
To lure the Doctor to his doom. He'll come for his precious nursy.
He cant leave her if he wanted to.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games