Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Doranak, back once again with the renegade master Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes orange soda?
  I do I do I do-oo!
  Its ok
  I distane it
  Nope
  No... NO. Never again you freaks
View Results

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am
Kinda got preoccupied and forgot about this place again.
*Blows dust of digimon.*
Well maybe I'll actually remember to come back, if my pitiful memory allows.
So, hey to all and I hope you're all well.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:41 am
Seems pretty dead around here.
Wonder if it's just a bit slow or has everyone gone somewhere?  

Doranak

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:36 pm
Doranak

More slow than anything... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:12 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Doranak

More slow than anything... sweatdrop

That's a shame, but I'm sure it'll pick up.
So how you been Liger?  

Doranak

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:46 pm
Welcome back Doranak! Extremely long time no see! =D sweatdrop How have you been? ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:55 am
Dstdnt
Welcome back Doranak! Extremely long time no see! =D sweatdrop How have you been? ^-^

I've been busy with my new job, among other things.
I think when I get my own laptop I'll be on a lot more but for now it's just when I get the chance.
So what's cracking round here, everyone good?  

Doranak

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:10 am
Doranak
Dstdnt

I think when I get my own laptop I'll be on a lot more but for now it's just when I get the chance.

Congratulations with the new job! ^-^
Np and Nice lol~ when I get my own laptop~ I'll finally be able to do so much more. *-* xD :3 ^-^
I've been alright. ^-^ Just came back after sometime. sweatdrop I had quite a bit to do, but now~ I'm basically completely free lol. ^-^

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:13 am
Dstdnt
Doranak
Dstdnt

Np and Nice lol~ when I get my own laptop~ I'll finally be able to do so much more. *-* xD :3 ^-^
I've been alright. ^-^ Just came back after sometime. sweatdrop I had quite a bit to do, but now~ I'm basically completely free lol. ^-^

That's cool man, I have one more day of work on Sunday then I have a week off, The first one since I started there mind.
What you been busy with work of your own?
And I love the Spider-man outfit, You seen the new cartoon? It's not half bad, Iron Fist is in it so that's a big plus.  

Doranak

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:41 am
Doranak
Dstdnt
Doranak
Dstdnt

That's cool man, I have one more day of work on Sunday then I have a week off, The first one since I started there mind.
And I love the Spider-man outfit, You seen the new cartoon? It's not half bad, Iron Fist is in it so that's a big plus.

Oh? Really nice lol =D Also~ be sure to be on tomorrow~ Digi-Easter is upon us! =D ^-^
School for me lol~ I graduated earlier than everyone~ and I was helping a few others study earlier, and a few school events although I technically graduated~ but now nothing really lol sweatdrop
Thank you very much lol =D It's not here yet, but Marvel has uploaded the videos on their site and I saw the episodes thus far. 3nodding It's really great, and cool how also Drake Bell voices Ultimate Spider-Man. XD The only oddity is that in the comics continuum, Ultimate Spider-Man died last year and is replaced by a new super powered boy, Miles Morales. However, Ultimate isn't the main universe, simply a more political correct universe and modernized in a sense, while the normal universe stays true to its roots, yet it was modernized, but the origins of the characters remain the same, while Ultimate re-invents some, like making Spider-Man much younger in Ultimate, and different wars in which Ironman was made. sweatdrop

The Amazing Spider-Man movie though~ It's going to be really close to the Amazing Spider-Man comics (the real Spider-Man whose never really died), and it's great at also having Peter's first love interest, Gwen Stacy, played by Emma Stone. In Spider-Man 3 she appeared, but it wasn't like how she truly was, since Spider-Man first loved her, and couldn't save her from Green Goblin~ then entered Mary Jane~ and without being able to save her, it's said to have revolutionized the comic age with a superhero being unable to save the main love interest. 3nodding sweatdrop I kind of did my research lol xD sweatdrop ^-^ Also the Lizard's the main villain in this, and his design does seem foreign a bit since he's a bit yellowish, but it's honouring his first appearance in the comics (Amazing Spider-Man). xD ^-^ Also~ the only minor thing that the movie is focusing upon is human animal hybridization, as the movie's coming out July 3rd, the game is coming out June 26th, and is based after the movie~? XD They showed the Rhino as an actual rhino-being thing, melded into the costume, and also the Lizard's pet, that not many have heard of in quite a long time, the Iguana, which he had experimented on, can change during the night, into a Lizard-like creature, and can hypnotize, while being a normal caged Iguana during the day. XD In the game though, it can't revert back during the day and is said that it can control other animal hybridized characters too, so it'll be interesting for both the movie and the game as to whether the Lizard could be returned to his normal Dr. Connors self, or if it'll just take Spider-Man to inject the Lizard with the serum, and if the game has that too. The game's also said to be similar to Batman Arkham Asylum in regards that the suit also gets damaged. They have the return of free roam that were mising in the games since Spider-Man 2 game, and a new feature called Web Rush, where you can almost feel like you're Spider-Man and see through his mask, with the nearest enemies all outlined in a real-life depiction of Spider-sense. sweatdrop I'm really looking forward to the game lol for my Nintendo 3DS. =D ^-^ It will be coming out for: Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 (Move support too), Wii, Nintendo DS, and Nintendo 3DS. I hope they'll have a Wii U version perhaps later, but I guess it would pend on how sales go for it on the systems that are out on June 26th. xD sweatdrop ^-^

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:35 am
Dstdnt
Doranak
Dstdnt
Doranak
Dstdnt

Oh? Really nice lol =D Also~ be sure to be on tomorrow~ Digi-Easter is upon us! =D ^-^
School for me lol~ I graduated earlier than everyone~ and I was helping a few others study earlier, and a few school events although I technically graduated~ but now nothing really lol sweatdrop
Thank you very much lol =D It's not here yet, but Marvel has uploaded the videos on their site and I saw the episodes thus far. 3nodding It's really great, and cool how also Drake Bell voices Ultimate Spider-Man. XD The only oddity is that in the comics continuum, Ultimate Spider-Man died last year and is replaced by a new super powered boy, Miles Morales. However, Ultimate isn't the main universe, simply a more political correct universe and modernized in a sense, while the normal universe stays true to its roots, yet it was modernized, but the origins of the characters remain the same, while Ultimate re-invents some, like making Spider-Man much younger in Ultimate, and different wars in which Ironman was made. sweatdrop

The Amazing Spider-Man movie though~ It's going to be really close to the Amazing Spider-Man comics (the real Spider-Man whose never really died), and it's great at also having Peter's first love interest, Gwen Stacy, played by Emma Stone. In Spider-Man 3 she appeared, but it wasn't like how she truly was, since Spider-Man first loved her, and couldn't save her from Green Goblin~ then entered Mary Jane~ and without being able to save her, it's said to have revolutionized the comic age with a superhero being unable to save the main love interest. 3nodding sweatdrop I kind of did my research lol xD sweatdrop ^-^ Also the Lizard's the main villain in this, and his design does seem foreign a bit since he's a bit yellowish, but it's honouring his first appearance in the comics (Amazing Spider-Man). xD ^-^ Also~ the only minor thing that the movie is focusing upon is human animal hybridization, as the movie's coming out July 3rd, the game is coming out June 26th, and is based after the movie~? XD They showed the Rhino as an actual rhino-being thing, melded into the costume, and also the Lizard's pet, that not many have heard of in quite a long time, the Iguana, which he had experimented on, can change during the night, into a Lizard-like creature, and can hypnotize, while being a normal caged Iguana during the day. XD In the game though, it can't revert back during the day and is said that it can control other animal hybridized characters too, so it'll be interesting for both the movie and the game as to whether the Lizard could be returned to his normal Dr. Connors self, or if it'll just take Spider-Man to inject the Lizard with the serum, and if the game has that too. The game's also said to be similar to Batman Arkham Asylum in regards that the suit also gets damaged. They have the return of free roam that were mising in the games since Spider-Man 2 game, and a new feature called Web Rush, where you can almost feel like you're Spider-Man and see through his mask, with the nearest enemies all outlined in a real-life depiction of Spider-sense. sweatdrop I'm really looking forward to the game lol for my Nintendo 3DS. =D ^-^ It will be coming out for: Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 (Move support too), Wii, Nintendo DS, and Nintendo 3DS. I hope they'll have a Wii U version perhaps later, but I guess it would pend on how sales go for it on the systems that are out on June 26th. xD sweatdrop ^-^

You know your stuff about the web head that's for sure.
I'm not hugely happy that Drake Bell does his voice but you can hardly notice. Oh and it's not out here yet either but since when did that stop anyone?
I haven't read allot of ultimate spider-man but I do know the general gist from my brother who is a massive comic book nerd.
I do like the look of the new Spidey film but I don't like the actor playing Curt Connors he's too much mad prof and not just regular joe.
However saying that I can't wait till the end of the month for Avengers. I'll probably have to see it about thirty times. I mean not only is it the greatest super hero Movie to date but it's directed by Josh Whedon, I mean could it get any better?  

Doranak

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:28 am
Doranak
Dstdnt
Doranak
Dstdnt
Doranak
Dstdnt

I'm not hugely happy that Drake Bell does his voice but you can hardly notice. Oh and it's not out here yet either but since when did that stop anyone?
I haven't read allot of ultimate spider-man but I do know the general gist from my brother who is a massive comic book nerd.
I do like the look of the new Spidey film but I don't like the actor playing Curt Connors he's too much mad prof and not just regular joe.
However saying that I can't wait till the end of the month for Avengers. I'll probably have to see it about thirty times. I mean not only is it the greatest super hero Movie to date but it's directed by Josh Whedon, I mean could it get any better?

xD He's been my favourite superhero~ that's mainly it lol ^-^
I was also a bit confused about Drake Bell being Spider-Man, but he's good lol. ^-^ Somehow it does stop me at times. x.x XD I guess a lot of things earlier, but now, nothing anymore? =D cool
My friends are from where I mainly learnt about the gist of things as well, and wikipedia's helpful too. xD I've only recently started collecting comic books too, not too often, but I've been trying lol. ^-^
I think the Curt Connors actor's acting that was shown was more so after he had injected himself with the lizard DNA, so it would be normal with the Dr. Connors / Lizard thing, and also being connected to Peter's father takes things much more closely to Peter's personal story.
Joss Whedon is a great director lol. 3nodding I just wish there was a cameo of Spider-Man in the Avengers Movie, but I do plan on seeing both movies. ^-^ Perhaps, if possible, it could be an Avengers cameo in Spider-Man, since one of the actors had reported something of the like on Twitter a few months back. sweatdrop ^-^

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:11 am
Dstdnt
Doranak
Dstdnt
Doranak
Dstdnt

I was also a bit confused about Drake Bell being Spider-Man, but he's good lol. ^-^ Somehow it does stop me at times. x.x XD I guess a lot of things earlier, but now, nothing anymore? =D cool
My friends are from where I mainly learnt about the gist of things as well, and wikipedia's helpful too. xD I've only recently started collecting comic books too, not too often, but I've been trying lol. ^-^
I think the Curt Connors actor's acting that was shown was more so after he had injected himself with the lizard DNA, so it would be normal with the Dr. Connors / Lizard thing, and also being connected to Peter's father takes things much more closely to Peter's personal story.
Joss Whedon is a great director lol. 3nodding I just wish there was a cameo of Spider-Man in the Avengers Movie, but I do plan on seeing both movies. ^-^ Perhaps, if possible, it could be an Avengers cameo in Spider-Man, since one of the actors had reported something of the like on Twitter a few months back. sweatdrop ^-^

I have read a few comics, more dc than marvel but there are some I have read. If you're looking for a good read, Old Man Logan is a great comic probably one of my favourite wolverine comics.
I guess he might be okay, but even after he's injected himself Connors is supposed to be a nice guy.
I saw Avengers the other day now and it was pretty sweet, bit cheesy but what do you expect? I thought that the replacement for Edward Norton was surprisingly good, better than Norton himself in fact.
And they can't do spidey with avengers because marvel don't own the rights to many of their comic book movie franchises, like spider-man, x-men or fantastic four. Sony owns those three and that's why they're not as good movies as the others.  

Doranak

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:06 am
Doranak
Dstdnt
Doranak
Dstdnt
Doranak
Dstdnt

I have read a few comics, more dc than marvel but there are some I have read. If you're looking for a good read, Old Man Logan is a great comic probably one of my favourite wolverine comics.
I guess he might be okay, but even after he's injected himself Connors is supposed to be a nice guy.
I saw Avengers the other day now and it was pretty sweet, bit cheesy but what do you expect? I thought that the replacement for Edward Norton was surprisingly good, better than Norton himself in fact.
And they can't do spidey with avengers because marvel don't own the rights to many of their comic book movie franchises, like spider-man, x-men or fantastic four. Sony owns those three and that's why they're not as good movies as the others.

I've heard of it lol ^-^ I mainly started collecting the Amazing Spider-Man comics since he's my favourite hero~ and the new renumbered issues of the New 52 Superman.
I think it's when he's changing and his Lizard characteristics are showing? Yet I do believe like, they showed him to have something to hide in the beginning when he meets Peter since he was working on a way to fix his arm, however, I guess they're taking a more realistic point of view, while it's always possible he'll be normal and nice as he was, but also as the video game has stated, they're focusing more on the human and animal hybridization.
The cool thing is that he was also a friend of Edward Norton lol ^-^ and they said that the Hulk had a much more grounded story in it too.
Which ones does Sony own~? I've also heard that the Fantastic Four will also be getting a reboot soon since Fox still has rights to it, so they'll most likely use it. XD Also~ I haven't seen Captain America yet, but they'll also be having a sequel confirmed for April 2014, and I never knew until recently that Chris Evans, Human Torch, became Captain America lol. XD
Also~ I guess it does seem to make sense, but eventually all of the movie rights, once already completed by other studios, will be going to Disney since they purchased Marvel sometime ago. sweatdrop At least Marvel Entertainment does have a say on all the movies though regardless. sweatdrop Also Stan Lee's cameos are great as is. 3nodding xd Also that he'll be a playable character in the new Amazing Spider-Man game as well lol. XD cool

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:29 am
Dstdnt
Doranak
Dstdnt
Doranak
Dstdnt

I've heard of it lol ^-^ I mainly started collecting the Amazing Spider-Man comics since he's my favourite hero~ and the new renumbered issues of the New 52 Superman.
I think it's when he's changing and his Lizard characteristics are showing? Yet I do believe like, they showed him to have something to hide in the beginning when he meets Peter since he was working on a way to fix his arm, however, I guess they're taking a more realistic point of view, while it's always possible he'll be normal and nice as he was, but also as the video game has stated, they're focusing more on the human and animal hybridization.
The cool thing is that he was also a friend of Edward Norton lol ^-^ and they said that the Hulk had a much more grounded story in it too.
Which ones does Sony own~? I've also heard that the Fantastic Four will also be getting a reboot soon since Fox still has rights to it, so they'll most likely use it. XD Also~ I haven't seen Captain America yet, but they'll also be having a sequel confirmed for April 2014, and I never knew until recently that Chris Evans, Human Torch, became Captain America lol. XD
Also~ I guess it does seem to make sense, but eventually all of the movie rights, once already completed by other studios, will be going to Disney since they purchased Marvel sometime ago. sweatdrop At least Marvel Entertainment does have a say on all the movies though regardless. sweatdrop Also Stan Lee's cameos are great as is. 3nodding xd Also that he'll be a playable character in the new Amazing Spider-Man game as well lol. XD cool

Yeah I guess it will all be okay if done well, not too childish like the original trilogy. It's probably that Connors has always been portrayed as a nice guy, like in the original comics. But I suppose that just shows how much they have changed since I was a kid.
Yeah hulks not too much of a outlandish story in it, more just the smashing he seems to like so much. I liked that the hero's spent more time fighting each other than the bad guys, as that's what they normally do.
Yeah it was a bit strange at first seeing him as cap, but he's better for that role than the human torch.
Sony owns; X-men, Spider-man, Dare-devil and Fantastic Four. So pretty much the worst ones.
And I can't wait for the new spiderman game.  

Doranak

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:47 pm
Doranak
Dstdnt
Doranak
Dstdnt
Doranak
Dstdnt

Yeah I guess it will all be okay if done well, not too childish like the original trilogy. It's probably that Connors has always been portrayed as a nice guy, like in the original comics. But I suppose that just shows how much they have changed since I was a kid.
Yeah hulks not too much of a outlandish story in it, more just the smashing he seems to like so much. I liked that the hero's spent more time fighting each other than the bad guys, as that's what they normally do.
Yeah it was a bit strange at first seeing him as cap, but he's better for that role than the human torch.
Sony owns; X-men, Spider-man, Dare-devil and Fantastic Four. So pretty much the worst ones.
And I can't wait for the new spiderman game.

It does have a darker tone, yet stays true to the actual story of the setting that Spider-Man was in right when the first comics came out. Also the Lizard's appearances matches his first appearance too, while I guess it still could be possible that Dr. Connors wants to stop it, but is unable to, since well, he does succumb to the Lizard persona at first. I think superhero movies have gained a much more darker tone as well, especially with the Batman movie reboot, as DC Comics' relaunch was to have a more edgier feel to it and all of the comics throughout. Also with additional realism, in the case that Batman gains his equipment via army tested artillery, and with the Green Lantern being found out right away in the first movie.
To become stronger, it would be best to lessen their own weaknesses. cool ^-^
I agree with his recast. Luckily, if they weren't planning on rebooting Fantastic Four, it would be kind of weird, yet somehow a bit funny to see him double act, yet it wouldn't work out too well all in all. sweatdrop
I also heard of a reboot DareDevil too lol. XD X-Men were okay, well the first two, but then they went quite off. sweatdrop Even the First Class had changes. Spider-Man, I didn't mind really, just that the 2nd movie killed Doc Ock and the 3rd movie, and the planned 4th movies were QUITE off. xD sweatdrop Gwen Stacy as a side character, a not so great Eddie Brock / Venom. Also with the confirmation that the Green Goblin would not revive, not forgetting the New Goblin? o.o For the 4th, to have Anne Hathaway as the Black Cat was okay, but just they were going to make her into a female Vulture? At least she became Catwoman when they cancelled the movie. sweatdrop Landing on her feet? cool
Same lol =D I still can't wait. sweatdrop

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces