Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:57 am
Seth shrugged then turned around and continued walking. "Killing only men, huh? That wouldn't really matter considering that's how most people roll anyway." Seth said with a slight hint of laughter in his voice.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:34 am
"You laugh. That's alright. Most men do. No, when I say killing only men, I mean killing as many men as I possibly can. You know the great thing about being virtually ageless? No fingerprint s**t. Then if they try to print you you kill everyone and motor outta there like your on fire. It's quite fun actually. The killing spree, that is. Pretty easy too. Not hard to take as many as thirty men a day. And really you would be surprised, there are almost as many women killed as men. Most serial killers target women. And now I'm babbling. Oh well, at least possibly it will annoy you.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:44 am
Seth couldn't help but let a smile crack along his face. "Annoy me? I lived with Diz for a long time, not much annoys you after something like that." He replied scratching his chest. "Besides fingerprints only work if they can catch you first..." Seth stated teasingly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:04 pm
"Are you implying something?" Atlanta couldn't help but smile a little.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:24 am
"... Not really, just saying that you'd need to be caught first for fingerprinting." Seth replied innocently.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:53 am
"Sure.." Atlanta dropped to the ground, landing on her feet and stretching. "Have you been even glancing around for Sonyia and Christopher? I haven't seen them myself."  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:58 am
"No... Mainly because I have no idea who they are." Seth replied quickly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:52 pm
Atlanta raised an eybrow. "Nice save. Let me just check in with Sonia." Atlanta stopped, shut her eyes, and reached out to Sonia's mind. She was bound to be following Christopher like a puppy dog. "Sonia? You there? It's me, Atlanta."  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:54 am
Atlanta heaved a frustrated sigh. "Damn I hate her attitude!" she said, her annoyance causing her to shoot into the sky. she grumbled a bit, then looked around. There was Dazeray on a building, and Diz was over near too."Now, why would they be seperated? Hope neither one did anything stupid..." she muttered, slowly floating down until her feet touched the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:14 am
Seth looked at her anxiously as if waiting for an answer to a question he hadn't asked until finally he did. "What was all that about?" He asked stretching slightly.

((Sorry forgot to mention that I was away over the weekend.))

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:29 am
"I tried to reach Sonia but got no answer. So i got a little... worked up. Sonia and I don't get along as well as we maybe should. Anyway, I'm hoping Diz didn't do something stupid. Or Dazeray, for that matter. They're both moping. Should probably leave them, though, they might just... need time."Atlanta stopped. "Screw Sonia and Christopher. Sorry you got dragged out here for nothing."

[[Np xp ]]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:01 am
"It was better then standing around doing nothing." Seth replied looking around. "So, what are we going to do now?"

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:39 am
"Well, I'm going to use your mind to pull the rest of myself through to here, then hit the nearest bar. Hell, maybe there'll even be someone to kill." Atlanta closed her eyes and began to pull herself through Seth's mind. Just before she was completely through, her body began to shake wildly. As she finished the transport she was thrown to the ground. "Oh, just ******** wonderful. Well wasn't that just a treat."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:36 am
"... And that's why I don't allow people to use my head for stuff." He grumbled as he held out a hand to help Atlanta up. "Come on I'll buy the first round, how that sound?"

Jedi Master Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:28 am
Dazeray sat on a roof with her legs pulled up to her and her chin resting on her knees. Her wings curled around her in a protective embrace.
It felt different. It was different from anything I have ever felt. It was almost like there was something fluttery inside me.
I believe that is called infatuation.
Dazeray sighed heavily, And what would you know about it, Emma?
I know that if I would have been in charge of our body, I would have gone right out and kissed him instead of giving him a lame peck on the cheek.
Dazeray felt her cheeks flush red.
I'll tell you what I'll do, princess. If you let me take over our body, I'll take away your nerves and handle things myself. We both know that you don't have the guts to come right out and tell him that you have a thing for him.
Dazeray shivered, What do I get in return?
How about the satisfaction of knowing if he returns your feelings or not. I have a method that I'll use that will make it impossible not to get the truth.
Dazeray paused. In her mind, the image of her and Diz on the bed with her head on his shoulder appeared. She sighed longingly and closed her ruby eyes.
Fine.
Emma squeeled with delight. The first changes were obvious. Dazeray's vision blurred and it felt as if she was zooming out, like she was watching herself from above. the second change was that an inky black crept over her wings, swallowing up any trace of white. Emma stood up and stretched.
"Ah, much better. Now then, where to first? Oh, yes. Need to take care of the unfinished business with that boyfriend of yours."
Emma spread her raven-black wings and jumped off the building, swooping over the traffic below.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games