Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:30 pm
"woah hikari calm down"said chaos pat hikari head."chaos ur time is protect hikari and lisa fight renji to end of this madness, i give u my power to help u dear brother" said dexz give up his power and energy to chaos and chaos right eye turn to soft light blue.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:34 pm
"Lisa is fighting Renji?!" said Hikari worriedly as she watched Chaos.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:09 pm
Bruce smiled at the happy reunion. "We've got to end this war."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:42 am
renji draw out his at lisa at back and lisa turn around seen the blade at her. "run in that flower it be ur grave my dear"said renji with huge grin at lisa. lisa run away from her father but he give her hard and lisa trip over root then renji place blade at lisa throat.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:31 am
When Lisa was struck by the blade, Hikari felt a sense and then felt that she couldn't breath. She touched her throat and was coughing while she was kneeling on the ground and was wheezing heavily. "..Li...sa....trou...bl..e..." muttered Hikari towards the two.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:49 pm
"bruce take care hikari for me and i know where is lisa at and it is place where is so rare flower grow in dark cave at"said chaos telport where near the cave and draw out two new dual handguns.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:56 pm
"it is too bad u wont say a word no one"said renji pull out blade of lisa throat and red armor take lisa in sick bay at thier cave base.

lisa in tear and lost her voice foever and felt someone is coming.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:18 pm
Hikari cried as she could feel the sorrow from Lisa's emotions and grabbed her chest.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:06 pm
Bruce saw Lisa's sorrow through Hikari's. "Come on, we're deep in enemy territory. We should probably keep moving."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:25 pm
chaos saw dan and kyo stop enter the cave."u be dead and u wont come back chaos"said dan draw dual small sword. "hey u will pay u did my son and make joy pain and kill u again boy"said kyo rush at chaos but chaos fire his at kyo body and with huge hole in his chest.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:35 pm
renji watch on screen and saw chaos is still alive but he going in a huge trap then he turn around went to sick bay and watch lisa in bed and bandage around her neck. "soon u will give in to me and mean time u stay is a darkness room i made for u lisa" said renji laugh at lisa. red armor carry lisa to dark room and place a lock on door, "i want my sister and friend too"said lisa in her mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:47 am
As the pain on Lisa's neck made both Hikari and Lisa suffer, Hikari felt quite drained from the pain and mentally. She leaned against the wall and found herself little comfortable on the space and tried to get some rest. Hikari closed her eyes, thinking about what happened to Lisa and what was the pain she had just felt earlier.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:59 am
Bruce sighed and began setting up defenses in case the cave had any unwanted guests.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:42 am
Dan seen Kyo kill in fight and chaos change bit and it never be this stronger before."so u kill kyo and u know it is be same power u will lose from that power dearest brother"said dan turn around red armors rush at around me they draw thier weapon at me. chaos grin at them and "i come get u later Dan and renji to safe lisa from u"said chaos telport back to cave.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:19 pm
lisa in room so pit black and lay on bed. Trying not use spell but to weak and think sister and chaos,bruce too."sis if u heard me my pain give u suffer but i hope it will be all over soon i not given up yet" said lisa say to hikari through.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games