Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
KILL THIS THREAD! Win 1k, new prizes p1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a natural killer?
Why yes, yes I am.
32%
 32%  [ 15 ]
Who, me? *looks innocent*
67%
 67%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 46

bandaidd generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 5!

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:13 pm
ya know? i'm kind of liking my eyes...
they're pretty. I feel pretty!
Am I pretty, Tes?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:16 pm
*sighs and settles bck down in her chair* Meh, find somethiing else to get into, more than likely. We just like to have fun. you've been our best adversary and we have enjoyed tremendously! No one plays with us the way you do and I know I appreciate that. I'm not saying that we have to torch places and destroy everything standing, but what's fun about sitting quietly and talking online when you can have adventures and act your imagination out! I'm still a kid at heart and I love rping. This is the first time for me and I've gotten completely hooked! Anyway, especially with Lilys closed down, we'll figure it out. We won't be out of business for too long, I'm sure you know! *sighs again and stares at the stars* Well, what are you going to do now that you life is no longer in "danger"?! xd  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:17 pm
bandaidd
ya know? i'm kind of liking my eyes...
they're pretty. I feel pretty!
Am I pretty, Tes?

LOL! Yes, they do become you my dear  
katana68 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 50!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:27 pm
Hm....what about if there was another band of hooligans? We could have a real "turf" war! xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 99!

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:29 pm
Absolutely STUNning, "Psyzapp" wink

I've actually never gotten into role play before and wasn't intending on ever getting involved with Lily's or the bar, but then I had a contract put out on me and got sucked in. I figured it would be more amusing to just go with it than to be stubborn and refuse to play.

I wasn't sure how I was going to dump off the information "naturally" though. There always seemed to be some convenient interference.

I'll likely just lurk around the game room like I always have... and perhaps take some time to finish these sketches that I'm supposed to be doing...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:32 pm
@Katana: That's a great idea! I like that! We need to brainstorm on that

@TES: Yeah, I wanted to ask you about that. I never intended for you to tell me about the ticket, actually thought you never would, to me anyway. But what made you tell me? IS that why, because you wanted to be rid of the info? Well, for one who doesn't like rp, you sure handled very well.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:33 pm
Awww, TES! You're not gonna play w/us anymore? crying  
bandaidd rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 1, 4 Total: 8 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:34 pm
yeah! schmooligans! led by.... who wants to up against "me"?

*looks around suspiciously*  

bandaidd
Crew

ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 67!

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:39 pm
Depends on the situation, Katana. As for why I gave Icy the ticket information... I honestly hadn't really put as much thought into it as that. The only reason I hadn't given up the information sooner was that I didn't see an appropriate opportunity to, and the only person that I would willingly tell was bandaidd. I thought when Katrina got turned to "dark faerie", that would provide me with another option, but her sudden interest and constant asking was much too suspicious for someone such as me to trust {no offense, Katrina}. The fact that you {Icy} had chosen bandaidd of all people to impersonate was perfect... and the fact that MW was filled with "goodies" created a "trustworthy" atmosphere to reveal it in.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:40 pm
Wait, I'll put my bandaidd costumes back on. I want Katana to see both versions, and bandaidd to see the earlier version.

EDIT: Hooligans vs. Schmooligans? OMG that's crazy! Yeah, who's gonna head Schmooligans and who are the team members?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:42 pm
Well, why don't we just have the former "goodies" be the schmooligans? Be easier to keep up with.... smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:43 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Depends on the situation, Katana. As for why I gave Icy the ticket information... I honestly hadn't really put as much thought into it as that. The only reason I hadn't given up the information sooner was that I didn't see an appropriate opportunity to, and the only person that I would willingly tell was bandaidd. I thought when Katrina got turned to "dark faerie", that would provide me with another option, but her sudden interest and constant asking was much too suspicious for someone such as me to trust {no offense, Katrina}. The fact that you {Icy} had chosen bandaidd of all people to impersonate was perfect... and the fact that MW was filled with "goodies" created a "trustworthy" atmosphere to reveal it in.

Okay, I can understand that seeing from your view now. Wow, impromptu works pretty great! All of that was spur of the moment thinking. I hope you do stick with us TES. Like I said, you may not be fond of rp, but you are one helluva player! And you don't mind going at with half crazed women drooling over you! xd The perfect playmate!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:45 pm
katana68
Well, why don't we just have the former "goodies" be the schmooligans? Be easier to keep up with.... smile

True, but they would have to want in on that...you know some "goodies" aren't too fond of us hooligans in the first place...so we may or may not have many of them to join...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:46 pm
Oh for the love of......
It's just a RP!!!! scream
LOL  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 33!

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:47 pm
Icy Reign
And you don't mind going at with half crazed women drooling over you! xd
*cough* wouldn't be the first time *cough*  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games