Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:49 pm
Lady Aya's brow twitched in annoyance. "The child is definitely a child still, acting impulsively like that." She turned to Wei and proceeded to drag him to the west wing. Over her shoulder she said to Dark and the other- Goddess was it?- "I'm leaving with Wei now before anything more happens to deter us. I'll send you and the Chief a message when my vampire minions get here. They should be here by tomorrow night."

"See you around,Dark," Wei bid, allowing himself to be dragged by his master. "Call if you're bored or if you need something. I trust there will be long days ahead of us."

"And I haven't even finished the book Lunar gave me," Aya muttered under her breath but loud enough for Wei to hear.

Wei chuckled. "No matter, Master. You have all the time in the world."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:00 pm
User ImageNick wasn't in a good mood as well. Just when the two had time alone, another issue arises. Nick wore his shirt again and watched Goddess get off the bed. "Great.. More s**t to do.." he grunted as the two of them teleported away.
Ra soon followed with a grin. "With those faces, it looks like you too never got it on in bed." He chuckled.
Nick glared at him. "Shut up."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:24 am
*Phyl now wore a very hurt expression on his face* Chief do u truly think so lowly of me,"

"Let me tell you a story!!" *he now sat down on nothing but air as though he was on a rock, but instead he levitated*

"long time ago, there were two beautiful ladies, one went by the name Mega and the other Hetukiri. Now these women did not know each other yet but they were soon to be acquainted with each other. So one day as chief was walking through a path in the forest, she stumbled upon a cave that drew her in by the beauty that emitted from it. she walked in with an expression of awe on her face, when she came to the center of the cave she saw an elven girl who was frozen in sold jade where she stood, and looked as though she was fleeing for her life. The cave sang an unnatural yet angelic tune when these two came to meet each other. there was there were golden rays of light that surround the two ladies for they were destined to meet one day.As chief was about to touch hetukiri, a male elven jumped down from the top of the cave, but he did not hurt chief because he was struck by her beauty, and also there was a prophecy that a event such as this would happen. H e allowed chief to touch his sister and they bothe came to life" *Phyl now paused the story here, and looked at chiefs reaction...*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:33 am
"What bulls***"Scanda muttered to himself as he leaned against the tree staring at the two who hadnt recognised him yet as the invisibility covered him entirely as he saw Phylium in mid air he focused on Hetu as he saw her still there "I could teleport her out of here and teleport back aiding Cheif then everything would be sorted becuase we would cut off Phylium's a** and hand it to him"he thought his plan to himself as he slowly walked over to Hetu.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:38 am
*June, Kyra, Daraith, and Ithkack walked away from the hole and towards the mansion. seeing it, they all noticed something different about it. entering via the ballroom door, kyra locked arms with ithkack, and June the same with daraith. Kyra thought nothing of what they wre doing, but june was unsure about what was going on inside. she sensed something wrong. all four wandered around the house until they found someone to ask*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:40 am
*Phyl asked chief* do you know how she got frozen in the first place??" *he did not wait for a response so he said* "Its Simple really" *he paused again* "i did it to her,.... now im not gonna go into the story saying why i did it, so lets move on shall we....., A few years passed and when i had gotten news that you had brought hetukiri back to life, i searched all over to find you two and end your lives in an instant" *he paused again* "now this was about 200 years ago and you guys were weaker and less experienced than you are today, so i was gonna take advantage of that. but......" *he now gritted his teeth and said* "THAT DAMN HATUKIRI FOUND OUT ABOUT MY PLAN AHEAD OF TIME, AND WITH LOVING AND CHERISHING BOTH YOU AND HIS SISTER, he fought with me casting me away from the present time... and you guys lived peacefully for 20 more years..... NOW dont get me wrong he died"  

Repo ManX

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:17 am
Scanda stared at Hetu as he heard what Phylium said "Ye well Iam gonna leave with Hetu and you two keep talking"he thought to himself as he grabbed Hetu by the arm and teleported back to Dark coming out invisibility "So Dark wanna know how I got Hetu"Scanda said with his arms crossed facing him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:46 am
*Keeping her promise, as soon as she saw Ra and heard his snide remark, Goddess kicked him right between the legs* "That's to teach you that you need to keep your nose in your own business and out of our lovelife." *Goddess said as she looked at Ra on the ground writhing in pain*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:22 am
User ImageNick smiled at Goddess and gave her a kiss before looking at the annoyed Ra. "Sorry about that but she does have a point."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:40 am
*Goddess kisses Nick back and stuck her tounge out at Ra* "Go annoy some one else for a change, you overgrown lizard."  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:41 am
User ImageRa dissappeared with a grunt as Nick faced Goddess. "Lets wrap this up quick so we can go back to bed.."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:04 am
As Scanda turned to see Nick and Godess coming down the corridor he quickly turned back to Dark "Tell them I brought back Hetu ok"he said going invisible and teleporting back to where he teleported Hetu as he watched Chief and Phylium.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:59 am
Dark tried to hold his smile when he saw Goddess and Nick coming out of their shared room, looking rather unhappy. He knew the feeling so he tried to give them both a little respect and held his tongue. Turning to speak with lady Aya instead, "I'm sure the additional help will be appreciated, can we expect you and Wei back with your army tomorrow?" He looked over at Wei, "Safe travels, and yes I have the same feeling my self"

Dark went still at the unexpected arrival of Scanda with Hetu, but before he had time to ask some questions, the boy had left again. Dark's eyes turned a deeper crimson, "next time I'm gluing the kids foot to the floor"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:31 pm
*Phyl laughed at Scanda's attempt to save Hetukiri, but his new target for Hetukiri to take out was Dark. he chuckled that Scanda seriously thought that Phyl didnt know he was around, but he simply had no interest in attacking such lowly weaklings such as Scanda.... he laughed again at his little rescue mission,and said to himself* *"how ironic"* *"theyll be the ones in need of saving... but then again he didnt want hetukiri to kill dark just yet so he summoned her back to him."*  

Repo ManX

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:05 pm
*he looked towards scandas direction when Hetukiri appared next to him, and he smilled... now he directed his attention back to chief saying.*

"Any ways Hatukiri said he would die in a heartbeat saving the two people he loved most in his life, and he told me he had never expericened love until the day he saw your face" "now really i could've cared less about his life story but for some reason he just had to tell me about it .... so there fore he gave his life and casted me into darkness and exile for about 20 years allowing you and hetukiri to get stronger and wiser for the time that i would come again and kill you...but unfortunately his plan worked and you two locked me away in that damned portal, and i was unable to escape until a few days ago.." *he now got up from his levitation and started to pace back and forth looking at chief's expression, and waiting for a response..*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games