Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhiannon2006

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:18 am
Welcome to Geezers, kristhafur! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:22 pm
hi i'm dreamerice I'm 49 and 3/4,this avi is new but i'm not new to gaia.
I have another avatar on gaia, glad you accepted me to your forum  

dreamerice

LadyJ of Avalon

3,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:45 am
Hi everyone! New here in the guild - thank goodness I found people over 13! Hallelujah!

LadyJ (Jess to my friends). I'm 35, happily married these last 3 years. We have a 19 month old son (Orion) who is the center of our universe. I work 40-45 hrs at a job then come home and work the rest of the day. xp

I look forward to meeting ya'll...please drop a line.

Oh yea, I do live in Texas, did the "ya'll" give it away?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:09 am
Welcome Dreamerice and Lady J

Lady J... we have something in common... I am also Jess 3nodding
Also, we are in the process of building a house in Texas so soon I will also be a Jess from Texas (and I also have my best friend that lives in Texas, she is also a Jess... she is Sexy Muppet here on Gaia).  

Lil-Jo
Crew

LadyJ of Avalon

3,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:10 pm
Lil-Jo

Lady J... we have something in common... I am also Jess 3nodding
Also, we are in the process of building a house in Texas so soon I will also be a Jess from Texas (and I also have my best friend that lives in Texas, she is also a Jess... she is Sexy Muppet here on Gaia).

Kewl!! I wish you luck on the house!

We'll have to start our own guild - Texas Jess' mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:56 pm
Hi I'm Nodijo and I am Lil Brats RL cousin.

User Image  

Nodijo

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:56 pm
Welcome to our new geezers ~ glad to have you here. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:35 pm
Welcome Nodijo  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Rhiannon2006

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:11 am
Welcome to Geezers, dreamerice, LadyJ of Avalon, and Nodijo! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:17 am
Hello! I'm also a new Gaian Geezers Guild member; takes a cane idea and goes in search of some rude youngins to...  

Swirli

Playful Kitty

59,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Nodijo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:16 pm
Thank you for the pleasant welcomes. I'm still trying to figure out how to do some of the nice stuff you folks have done with posting. I still don't know how to put a heart or smiley face behind an item in my wishlist to show that I have it. I did figure out how to recycle my trash I pick up into paper hats which now I don't know what to do with those either...LOL. my avatar is learning origami as we speak...lol. Have a nice day everyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:09 pm
Nodijo
Thank you for the pleasant welcomes. I'm still trying to figure out how to do some of the nice stuff you folks have done with posting. I still don't know how to put a heart or smiley face behind an item in my wishlist to show that I have it. I did figure out how to recycle my trash I pick up into paper hats which now I don't know what to do with those either...LOL. my avatar is learning origami as we speak...lol. Have a nice day everyone.

Under "My Gaia" go to account and then to wish list... the options; bought, donated, and questing will do that...  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Nodijo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:29 pm
Thank you Lil Joe! Appreciate it. Swirli bless her heart was helping me to...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:15 am
Hello Geezers.

My name is SmallFlower. I'm new to Gaia and still kinda fumbling around. I came over from IMVU which is in a transition phase right now. Im 35 years old, married, and I have a 14-month old daughter and another new addition due in Feb. I enjoy doing graphic design and other types of art as well as many different types of crafts, some of which I sell from time to time. I am looking foreword to meeting some mature folks who know how to actually have a conversation. wink

SmallFlower

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:05 am
Welcome Smallflower, you will find mature people here... visit the craft thread and give us more detail on your crafts.  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games